U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2019, 04:03 PM

1,273 posts, read 919,956 times

Advertisements

If you had a chance to investigate something paranormal, what would it be? Maybe spend the night in a haunted house, place a few trail cameras in the local cemetery, or attended a seance? I wouldn't mind going to the UFO Watchtower in CO, and spending a night under the stars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2019, 04:15 PM

2,076 posts, read 875,208 times
I would like to visit Bara Hack in CT.

Old 02-27-2019, 12:16 AM

5,215 posts, read 7,237,500 times
I would like to visit the spirit world.
Through my many spirit contacts, I have been able to get first hand accounts of what some of it is like, and would like to see for myself, before I actually become a permanent resident.
That way I could report back to those who either question it's existence, or like me, want to know more about it.

Bob.

Old 02-27-2019, 12:37 AM

10,507 posts, read 12,816,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagster View Post
If you had a chance to investigate something paranormal, what would it be? Maybe spend the night in a haunted house, place a few trail cameras in the local cemetery, or attended a seance? I wouldn't mind going to the UFO Watchtower in CO, and spending a night under the stars.
UFO watchtower for me as well. Just spending a night under the stars alone is great.

Old 02-27-2019, 07:21 AM

4,945 posts, read 7,828,911 times
IF I wasn't afraid about this kind of thing whatsoever (which I am), I'd start off w/ some things in MY state @ first:

- Whaley House
- Queen Mary

Old 02-27-2019, 09:08 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, originally from SF Bay Area
29,047 posts, read 52,621,022 times
I would like to spend a night with investigators at the place where my wife and I had our first experience, to try and either confirm or debunk what seems to be going on their. As it turns out, a local group did exactly that just a couple of months after we stayed there.

https://archive.org/details/PihaPara...PortTownsendWa

Old 02-27-2019, 09:46 AM

2,486 posts, read 866,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I would like to visit the spirit world.

I only know that I don't think I want to go to Heaven-- I won't know anybody there.

What do ghosts do during the day?

If H.sapiens have eternal spirits that are able to "come back" for a visit, what about H.habilis or H. erectus? Why do we never hear of hauntings by them? How far back in evolution does the concept go?...These things need investigation too....If I can connect it to Global Warming, then maybe I can get funding and quit my job.

Old 02-27-2019, 01:40 PM

5,327 posts, read 1,892,851 times
There's an old school house in Illinois, called Milton School House. It's privately owned now, but purported to be haunted. I'd like to go there because a local radio station did a Halloween thing there a few years ago.

Now...ghosts and such fascinate me. But I can't say that I've ever actually seen or heard one, and on the ghost shows on TV, whenever they 'interpret' the evp readings...to MY ears, it's gobblygook to me.

But this ONE time, as I was listening to the Halloween show, as clear as day, I heard a little kid's voice say "He's coming. Daddy's coming!" and then they cut to a commercial.

When they came back on the air, no one said anything about the little kid voice. It wasn't like "And now here's another evp recording...." and yet...it was so crystal clear to me. I was really startled.

And so. I'd like to go on a ghost tour or something, of that school. https://ghostresearch.org/Investigations/milton.html

Old 02-27-2019, 07:37 PM

2,813 posts, read 1,965,161 times
Monster hunting with the AIMS team.

Old 02-27-2019, 07:40 PM

506 posts, read 118,865 times
I'm really into Romania. It's a travel destination for me regardless, but I'm particularly interested in the Hoia-Baciu Forest. It's been featured on a few paranormal programs, including Destination Truth, in which one of the crew members was attacked by something during filming in the woods.

I'm not actually sure if I'd be down to screw with the energies in that place by doing an investigation, but I'd love to go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or