U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2019, 12:42 PM

5,218 posts, read 7,240,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I was unclear...was the message "Bob"?
Hope you can understand my confusion.

Wait, was it, "Bob, send more Chuck Berry?"

No, I was referring to what I believe was the abduction of flight 370 on march 8th, 2014.

Bob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2019, 01:45 PM

384 posts, read 170,897 times
This has been discussed on Ancient Aliens....I, for one, don't see how that binary code could have been faked...in the dark! Does anyone else see David Bowie in the face? Space Oddity, Starman, Ziggy and the Spiders from Mars, The Man who Fell to Earth....looks a lot like his face on the cover of Space Oddity....or maybe it's just me......

Old 03-07-2019, 01:56 PM

14,194 posts, read 11,467,532 times
2002, Also in England

Old 03-07-2019, 02:07 PM

11,811 posts, read 17,968,669 times
ET is getting creative now with it's crop circles:

This one from ET looking for a particular crop to take back to it's home planet:

Apparantly they can get "The Simpsons" from the cosmos. The, umm, excited Alien being on the right - no idea:

No comment:

Old 03-07-2019, 02:16 PM

2,495 posts, read 868,704 times
I hate raining on parades, but consider this: we sent out a message at the speed of light in 1974, received by intelligent life, who then returned a message at the speed of life and received here in 2002. That intelligent life would have to be located no further than 13 light years from here.....There are 17 stars with planets located within 20 light years of us Stars within 20 light-years and only 3 systems within10 LYs of us that could sustain life Stars within 10 light-years ....

.ie- with so few possible targets to select from and observe, how is that we have not yet communicated again in these last 17 yrs?

Old 03-07-2019, 02:24 PM

4,303 posts, read 3,489,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Apparantly they can get "The Simpsons" from the cosmos. The, umm, excited Alien being on the right - no idea:
The giant figure with the - er - club that Homer is tempting with the Lard Lad donut is the Cerne Abbas Giant:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerne_Abbas_Giant

Old 03-07-2019, 02:36 PM

14,194 posts, read 11,467,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guidoLaMoto View Post
I hate raining on parades, but consider this: we sent out a message at the speed of light in 1974, received by intelligent life, who then returned a message at the speed of life and received here in 2002. That intelligent life would have to be located no further than 13 light years from here.....There are 17 stars with planets located within 20 light years of us Stars within 20 light-years and only 3 systems within10 LYs of us that could sustain life Stars within 10 light-years ....

….ie- with so few possible targets to select from and observe, how is that we have not yet communicated again in these last 17 yrs?
You have your thinking cap on, I see. It was an obvious fly by....LOL...like a pass by Tom Brady intercepted.

(AND) How do you know there hasn't been communication and dinner at the White House already, hmmmm?

Old 03-07-2019, 04:58 PM

2,804 posts, read 3,108,702 times
However clear and in plain sight some things are, unless people are not afraid of the consequences, they will not accept it. This is why we have no disclosure - because of the disruption which will be caused and the high number of people who just cannot accept the fact that we are not the top of the food chain.

Look at the number of people on here who deny contact has already been made with the authorities. Even when there is plenty of evidence - in-your-face evidence too, which says we already have that contact.

It is like a giant elephant in the room.

Old 03-07-2019, 05:03 PM

4,717 posts, read 3,019,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
However clear and in plain sight some things are, unless people are not afraid of the consequences, they will not accept it. This is why we have no disclosure - because of the disruption which will be caused and the high number of people who just cannot accept the fact that we are not the top of the food chain.

Look at the number of people on here who deny contact has already been made with the authorities. Even when there is plenty of evidence - in-your-face evidence too, which says we already have that contact.

It is like a giant elephant in the room.
I mean, I meet with the aliens on a regular basis, like most people, they're a nice bunch of beings!

I have no problem not being the top of the food chain.

Old 03-07-2019, 08:17 PM

256 posts, read 27,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Can you imagine having contact with the likes of us?
with all the galactic outrage about trump, they should have probably weighed in on that too.

yes, galactic. disenfranchised extraterrestrials, come vote for the democratic party!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal