U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2019, 06:42 AM

8,696 posts, read 2,160,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Now THIS should have been on Time! Near the telescope, no less.

Below: Left one is from the field. 2 others are ours color enhanced is all...it was a radio signal, after all the Middle one is superimposed over the field one...the videos explain the binary message...notice our depiction of a us...and their depiction of them 3'4".
DNA is different, naturally.
The bottom radio transmitter is depicted on ours theirs is a Microwave transmitter....there are some other circles that relate to this also.
We should have never attempted communication with them. They are a threat to us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2019, 06:59 AM

5,973 posts, read 1,031,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Sorry, but wow, this is so much better, imo. Thank you guys..ya know for checking it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP6yhSLBUOA
Fascinating! Thank you so much for sharing.

Old 03-08-2019, 07:07 AM

14,212 posts, read 11,474,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
We should have never attempted communication with them. They are a threat to us.
Well...THAT is one darn good point!!!!
Lay low! It's not like we didn't know about a warrior mentality right here on earth!

Old 03-08-2019, 08:00 AM

2,678 posts, read 3,202,147 times
All of you conspiracy theory, the aliens are visiting us and it's being kept secret people need to consider something. If beings from another planet were advanced and intelligent enough to travel through space here and safely land, it would never be kept a secret. Also, if they had the capability to travel back and forth and they interacted with us, it would not be long, they would come and wipe humans out and completely make us extinct because of all the bitching, bickering, selfishness and just plain contempt so many of us have. If they were to watch our so called "news" channels for just a few days, they would not want to be friends with us. So be careful what you wish for because if beings from another planet ever do make it here, it probably won't be long until they start eradicating us.

Old 03-08-2019, 11:01 AM

15,705 posts, read 20,260,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dijkstra View Post
All of you conspiracy theory, the aliens are visiting us and it's being kept secret people need to consider something. If beings from another planet were advanced and intelligent enough to travel through space here and safely land, it would never be kept a secret. Also, if they had the capability to travel back and forth and they interacted with us, it would not be long, they would come and wipe humans out and completely make us extinct because of all the bitching, bickering, selfishness and just plain contempt so many of us have. If they were to watch our so called "news" channels for just a few days, they would not want to be friends with us. So be careful what you wish for because if beings from another planet ever do make it here, it probably won't be long until they start eradicating us.
How can you be so sure you know what might motivate an intelligent alien race?

Old 03-08-2019, 11:49 AM

10,509 posts, read 12,823,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dijkstra View Post
It's true we are not and probably never be ready for a face to face if they arrive. We cannot tolerate each other or live in peace. It would be foolish to assume we would host visitors like this even if we knew for a fact they were harmless.

One thing I would like to point out is that the above may never happen. They may be evolving close to our level, or may even be behind. Suppose they have transmitters of sorts but dont have space travel. They may be riding around in old clunkers on thier planet. Driving to work, complaining about the darn traffic just like us.

Old 03-08-2019, 01:06 PM

5,366 posts, read 1,899,074 times
I would think that aliens would only be interested in our planet if we had resources they needed.

Now...there are theories out there, that us humans ARE the resource, both for nutritional value, and for slave labor. The gov knows this, and are complicit in providing humans in exchange for technology.

But hey...it's one theory amongst a bunch of theories.

Old 03-08-2019, 01:39 PM

517 posts, read 223,107 times
The aliens are aware of our actions. That's why they stay away.

Old 03-08-2019, 11:43 PM

8,696 posts, read 2,160,591 times
I am sort of on the fence, I think they are either demonic (or something similar to that), or they are our creators and are responsible for everything we have in the world today, but there a few things that conflict with both of those theories, so...who knows?

Old 03-09-2019, 08:04 AM

14,212 posts, read 11,474,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I am sort of on the fence, I think they are either demonic (or something similar to that), or they are our creators and are responsible for everything we have in the world today, but there a few things that conflict with both of those theories, so...who knows?
IF I were to give aliens any thought, I would say they could be anything...
*one planet high and wise, offering advice...
*another, (I don't use the word demonic), but, "uncaring about our welfare"...only their research...and why research?

Possibly because they want to see how they could use or benefit from anything here...
health, minerals...could they use organs from these cows they seem to surgically explore as we use stem cells?
Could they use cells to create food on their planet or some sort of work animals...because all
their advanced technology has depleted their planet somehow...air polluted, soil damaged?

They seem so different I do believe we like to create in 'our image'...so I personally don't think they seeded our planet...but, what do I know.

On our planet we have such a vast, extraordinary array of creatures...wow...deep sea creatures
that don't need light...to eagles and spiders.

Just a little ramble..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal