U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2019, 01:47 PM

15,770 posts, read 20,292,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Why are people against charging for a service? Legit psychics have a gift. Should dancers, singers, artists and musicians not charge for their 'gift' either?

If someone thinks a person is a scammer then they wouldn't spend their money. I wouldn't buy the services of a financial advisor who promised to double my money.
Find me a legit psychic, then we'll talk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2019, 03:11 PM

4,343 posts, read 3,506,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
If someone thinks a person is a scammer then they wouldn't spend their money. I wouldn't buy the services of a financial advisor who promised to double my money.
Seriously?

https://www.unbelievable-facts.com/2017/09/scams.html
https://www.forbes.com/pictures/efik.../#447c626a610a

Old 03-14-2019, 09:10 PM

9,540 posts, read 16,844,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Your last sentence perfectly describes why spirits only give out information that they are allowed to give.

There is a definite protocol in the spirit world, and most spirits are restricted as to what they are allowed to say, and do.

In later contact, it was relayed to me that they are limited in what they can divulge.
Wait...what about Edgar Cayce?

Old 03-14-2019, 09:56 PM

5,244 posts, read 7,261,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Wait...what about Edgar Cayce?

If you have studied the works of Cayce, as have I,you would possibly understand that his soul is not only an older one, but has elevated to being an elder in the spirit world, which obviously gave him more privilege than spirits of lesser rank.

Spirits of lesser rank are instructed by elder spirits as to what protocol is allowed, and disallowed.

Cayce, during his human existence, was guided by the spirit within him, which as I just stated, was superior in the spirit world, therefore the words, and thoughts displayed by him, were the words and thoughts of his spirit with in.

All of us have a spirit(soul) with in each of us, and it is that spirit that rules our entire life.
I have stated it many times in many other threads, and post, we are nothing more than a tool for the spirits.
They use us for their betterment, they use us as a form of penance, they use us to learn, and engage in the meaning of life, and hopefully, it's lessons learned.
One would need to understand why there are spirits at all, and just what their purpose in the universe is.
One also should understand what the human race is all about, and it's purpose in the universe.

These two factions are closely intertwined, and both actually need one another.
In time, there have been, and will continue to be, other "Cayce's".
Many humans are amazed at what this man was able to see, experience, and divulge.

To many of us, it comes as no surprise as to what he was able to do.
Those of us who seem to posses a clearer picture of spirits than most, fully understand when someone like Cayce comes along.
We know, and understand who is really in charge, when words and actions are done to our amazement.

We gaze in awe as to their accomplishments, while all the while, completely ignoring the true cause of what it is that is guiding this individual.

Bob.

Old 03-16-2019, 06:02 PM

9,765 posts, read 2,363,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Find me a legit psychic, then we'll talk.
I listed them on this thread. But you don't believe any psychic is legit so why waste my time and yours?

Old 03-16-2019, 07:45 PM

91 posts, read 36,714 times
@CALGUY, I believe you as well and am so fascinated by your story. I have three questions for you:

1) is it possible for people with abilities such as yours to communicate with the spirits of animals (such as pets) or is this only limited to the spirits of deceased humans?

2) Was Allan Kardec also an "elevated spirit" similar to Edgar Cayce?

3) Can we have contact with souls from beings from other planets?

Last edited by RoadLessTraveled2015; 03-16-2019 at 07:55 PM..

Old 03-17-2019, 01:00 AM

5,244 posts, read 7,261,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadLessTraveled2015 View Post
@CALGUY, I believe you as well and am so fascinated by your story. I have three questions for you:

1) is it possible for people with abilities such as yours to communicate with the spirits of animals (such as pets) or is this only limited to the spirits of deceased humans?

2) Was Allan Kardec also an "elevated spirit" similar to Edgar Cayce?

3) Can we have contact with souls from beings from other planets?

Question #1, to be completely honest, I never tried, but your question has given me an incentive to try.

What I do know about communicating in regard to animals, is when I communicate with my deceased partner(which is often), he has stated numerous times that the three dogs I owned that have passed over the years, are with him, and he further states they know when I am communicating, because they are lying next to him, wagging their tails while looking right at him as he speaks to me.
I have never communicated with either of the dogs, but I have on occasion known that one, or more have been near me a different times.

More than once, and only a few days ago, I heard what could only be described as a bark that sounded like and echo, while I was seated in my living room.
My present dog was asleep next to me, so it wasn't him that barked.

A couple of years ago, my present Shepherd was coming into the house from the rear deck, headed across the kitchen floor, when he stopped dead in his tracks, and slouched down as though he wer stalking something.
He let out a low growl, and his attention was focused on the doorway to the laundry room off the kitchen.
Oddly enough, that spot was the favorite spot for my first shepherd to lay while waiting for me to fix his meals.

I believe my present dog saw him lying there , and the reason for the stance, and growl.
I think it may be possible that animals can see spirits.

Question #2, that one I am not sure of.
I will go back into his bio, and try and get an answer to that.

Question #3,

What I have learned over the years is spirits reside throughout the universe, which means, other planets.
All spirits are free to travel the universe, many do.
One thing everyone should be aware of , and that is, spirits are not just involved with human beings.
Spirits incarnate into all living species, except plants, and vegetation.

Bob.

Old 03-17-2019, 04:44 PM

I like this British medium couple's channel. I watched them each do a reading on Princess Diana with different people who knew her..

https://www.youtube.com/user/psychicmovies

Old 03-17-2019, 05:09 PM

Here is a short video on how to have a good psychic reading and why sometimes it doesn't work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZHGp2Dt4m4

Old 03-17-2019, 06:04 PM

4,799 posts, read 3,055,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
One thing everyone should be aware of, and that is, spirits are not just involved with human beings.
Spirits incarnate into all living species, except plants, and vegetation.
Wow. Mind Blown!

So every single mammal, bird, fish, reptile, amphibian, insect that ever existed?

Even dinosaurs?

That would be like a googol times a googol to the googolth power amount of spirits!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or