Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2019, 02:07 PM

22,920 posts, read 28,273,802 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=WhMGcp9xIhY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2019, 02:56 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,572,686 times
She seems to be faking it badly. Almost none of the monologue has anything to do with any spirit communication, but discusses her personal impressions of public events or presentations by the key people in the story. A lot of the fakes will pad readings with repeating statements, rephrasing statements into questions, and so forth to fill the dead air. This is what's going on. It makes it appear that there was a lot going on and also redirects the viewer from the main subject of personal communication.

Old 03-11-2019, 04:04 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,978,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Spirits have said who murdered them. Just not to you, CALGUY! They describe what happened, what the person looked like, a name or initial, etc. That's why police use the 'good ones' and not the wannabe or newbie psychics. Not all psychics are equally talented. I've noticed many are very jealous and competitive of others. You'd think they'd be more tolerant and understanding but many New Age people are quite nasty and hypocritical.

We'll just have to see if police reopen the investigation since pedophile rings seem to be taking center stage with our President signing several laws and executive orders to prevent human trafficking. Someone arrested for another crime might reveal something to get lenient treatment.

I went to a group reading by psychic medium, Matt Fraser who has a youtube channel. He is like a younger version of John Edward who used to have a TV show. Just heard Edward on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. Fascinating, down to earth man. I was surprised he was only 49. He was tested by some scientist or something at a university many years ago and is the real deal.

Years ago I attended a group reading by James van Praagh who told parents of a murdered girl that her boyfriend did it. The whole room gasped but the parents were strangely calm. They said they suspected him, told the police but nothing was done. They just wanted closure. Their daughter told them to get on with their lives, she was at peace with what happened. Karma I guess.

If your first paragraph rant is intended for me, it won't work.
When I speak directly to spirits, and they tell me they are forbidden to divulge certain kinds of information, (namely, suspects in a murder investigation,) I tend to believe them.

I think it safe to say, I have had psychic powers long before you were a gleam in your daddy's eye.
You certainly have a right to your beliefs, but my spiritual contacts tell me you are wrong.

One more thing, you don't honestly believe John Edward has physic power do you?

If you do, I know enough about your ideology that I would find it completely useless to carry on more conversation with you.

Bob.

Old 03-11-2019, 04:28 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,334,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Ghost snitches get ghost stitches!

I'm a non-believer in psychics, but for those who are believers or might be self-proclaimed psychics themselves, don't lie, that John Oliver segment had to make you laugh. The nearly 14,000 YouTube comments for that video are pure gold, I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying, Mark thanks for posting that!

Old 03-11-2019, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
Ghost snitches get ghost stitches!

I'm a non-believer in psychics, but for those who are believers or might be self-proclaimed psychics themselves, don't lie, that John Oliver segment had to make you laugh. The nearly 14,000 YouTube comments for that video are pure gold, I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying, Mark thanks for posting that!

With what is being shown on tv and youtube videos, it is no wonder you don't believe in psychic power.

First off, there are some people who actually do have the ability to "see" things most people can't.
The same could be said for hearing ability.
One can have psychic ability, and still be unable to contact those who have passed on.
One can be a psychic, and not be a medium, as well some are mediums, but not psychic.
I believe there is a difference between the two.

A medium is able to contact a spirit from the other side, and a psychic usually sees things that are going to happen in the future.
There is one more class, which I fall under, and that is the ability to"see" events as they are happening, and able to clearly see results from those events, long before the facts come out, about the event.

My strongest power is the ability to contact spirits.
I am not one of these "public" phony psychics that apply their mysterious powers on video and tv.
I have learned the art well, and if there is ONE thing I know, spirits make contact , ONLY WHEN THEY WANT TO.

Those fools in front of an audience, pretending to contact a loved one who has passed, are just that, fools.
I have been doing this for many years, and contact(if it happens at all), takes time,it is not something that happens in seconds, minutes, or even hours, if at all.

So when you see these fools on tv, one must never take them seriously.
Two of these fools come to mind, John Edward, and that nut case who use to scribble on a pad while "reaching spirits" for his audience. (his name I don't remember).

Both are absolute frauds.

Contacting spirits takes time and patience, and it never happens quickly.
Spirits are quiet,and reserved in nature, for the most part.
The exception to that would be an evil spirit.
More often that not, it is a one on one encounter, though I have had a few contacts where there were more than one present at one time.
Coming through in an environment where there is a studio full of people,is not something any spirit would ever consider.

I sincerely hope I have "opened" your eyes concerning real psychics, and mediums.
There are many of us through out the world, and most of us live peaceful lives and are part of the community just like all other people.
The only one's out there seeking public acknowledgement, are the one's who are neither psychic, or a medium.

Bob.

Old 03-11-2019, 09:28 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Look for Sloan Bella's video about Princess Diana. Her driver, killed in the same accident, comes through to tell us what really happened.

Old 03-11-2019, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Look for Sloan Bella's video about Princess Diana. Her driver, killed in the same accident, comes through to tell us what really happened.

Once again, I could only watch about half of her video, that's all I could take.

She is most definitely NOT A MEDIUM.
She is spouting things that were, and are common knowledge.
She states, "DY believes someone is after her, perhaps to kill her"

That was common knowledge before the accident.

She sounds and acts more like a Hollywood gossip columnist.
I have yet to meet ONE medium that goes on an on like this troll.
If she is a medium that contacts people who have passed, then I am Queen Elizabeth.

I don't see how any one with a reasonable , working mind, could believe this troll is a medium, able to converse with people who have passed on.

Bob.

Old 03-11-2019, 11:41 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
If your first paragraph rant is intended for me, it won't work.
When I speak directly to spirits, and they tell me they are forbidden to divulge certain kinds of information, (namely, suspects in a murder investigation,) I tend to believe them.

I think it safe to say, I have had psychic powers long before you were a gleam in your daddy's eye.
You certainly have a right to your beliefs, but my spiritual contacts tell me you are wrong.

One more thing, you don't honestly believe John Edward has physic power do you?

If you do, I know enough about your ideology that I would find it completely useless to carry on more conversation with you.

Bob.
I would be interested in all the things you have learned from speaking to spirits over the years! Are there some common things that you have noticed and/or were your surprised or shocked by anything? This is very interesting to me.

Old 03-12-2019, 05:29 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,334,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I sincerely hope I have "opened" your eyes concerning real psychics, and mediums.
There are many of us through out the world, and most of us live peaceful lives and are part of the community just like all other people.
The only one's out there seeking public acknowledgement, are the one's who are neither psychic, or a medium.
Wait, there's no reincarnation, man Bob, you just ruined it for me, I really wanted to come back as a great white shark or a wandering albatross or maybe even a king penguin!

Old 03-12-2019, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I would be interested in all the things you have learned from speaking to spirits over the years! Are there some common things that you have noticed and/or were your surprised or shocked by anything? This is very interesting to me.

The only time I had feelings of elation, and fear, at the same time, was when I started out experimenting with evp, many years ago.
No feelings of shock.

My first contact was accomplished after a week of trying, and when I finally made contact, I was elated to finally accomplish what to that point, had only been skepticism on my part.
I was a bit frightened at hearing the voice from the other side.
It was a female, asking for help.
She kept repeating, "Help, Help, please help me".
I have come a long way since that day.
I no longer need to use a recorder, or any other equipment in order to contact those on the other side.

I need to run some errands, but will continue on this subject later in the day.

Bob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal