U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2019, 08:55 PM

9,586 posts, read 2,327,796 times

Advertisements

Sloan Bella made two videos, one in January of this year and a follow up in February. I think the important one is this one. The earlier one is inciteful if you want to know how things work on the other side. The information is disturbing and not what many will be expecting based on the excessive media coverage years ago. I believe Sloan is right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCXE...BeaIy_9zhu8MDA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2019, 11:00 PM

5,227 posts, read 7,246,865 times
I don't know who this woman is, but I firmly believe she is about as bogus as they come.
Everything she stated has been public knowledge since the murder.
Listening to her, it seems like she is trying to convince herself of what she is saying.
Prime example of second guessing on many things she states.

One other thing, I have never seen a medium babble on for such a long time, and actually say "nothing".
I feel she lost all credibility in her effort to bring forth facts that are already known, making an effort to make us believe she has heard these things straight from the deceased.

Research the facts, look at old news data, newspapers, etc, and you will fine this woman offers absolutely nothing that isn't already known.

Bob.

Old 03-09-2019, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
One other thing, I have never seen a medium babble on for such a long time, and actually say "nothing".
I feel she lost all credibility in her effort to bring forth facts that are already known, making an effort to make us believe she has heard these things straight from the deceased.

Research the facts, look at old news data, newspapers, etc, and you will fine this woman offers absolutely nothing that isn't already known.
Not sure which video you watched. Have you ever been to a psychic or a medium? You don't know how they work. I didn't hear about most of this stuff years ago when it was big news. It seems most people blamed the younger brother and the mother. Sloan is saying something entirely different.

Old 03-10-2019, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Not sure which video you watched. Have you ever been to a psychic or a medium? You don't know how they work. I didn't hear about most of this stuff years ago when it was big news. It seems most people blamed the younger brother and the mother. Sloan is saying something entirely different.

I am referring to the video posted above.

Being a psychic myself, I know bs when I see, and hear it.
The only thing "medium" about this woman is her size.

Bob.

Old 03-10-2019, 11:39 AM

11,721 posts, read 19,961,893 times
Quote:

Bob.
And what’s the deal with the oversized lipsticked clown mouth?

Old 03-10-2019, 01:52 PM

14,645 posts, read 13,031,661 times
Quote:

Bob.
Since you are a psychic could you explain why no one has been able to contact JonBenet and others, such as Caylee Anthony, etc., to find out the why and who of what ended their lives?

Out of the thousands of psychics and thousands of victims, none has ever come forward to help identify dangerous killers walking among us, it just seems odd.

......or, has that happened and I just never heard about it?

Is it like this woman says, they just aren't ready or just choose not to talk about it?

.....or, is there some kind of spiritual code on the other side against interfering with the living on this side?

Just curious.

Old 03-10-2019, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Since you are a psychic could you explain why no one has been able to contact JonBenet and others, such as Caylee Anthony, etc., to find out the why and who of what ended their lives?

Out of the thousands of psychics and thousands of victims, none has ever come forward to help identify dangerous killers walking among us, it just seems odd.

......or, has that happened and I just never heard about it?

Is it like this woman says, they just aren't ready or just choose not to talk about it?

.....or, is there some kind of spiritual code on the other side against interfering with the living on this side?

Just curious.

Your last sentence perfectly describes why spirits only give out information that they are allowed to give.

There is a definite protocol in the spirit world, and most spirits are restricted as to what they are allowed to say, and do.

Years ago, when I first got involved in evp, I would find myself asking different spirits "what is it like where you are"?

I never got a direct answer as to geographical locations, or environment,
All they would tell me is words like beautiful, quiet, restful etc.
I got the distinct feeling that they were not allowed by the elder spirits, to divulge too much.

In later contact, it was relayed to me that they are limited in what they can divulge.

More than anything else, they are in the best position to say who murdered them, but are unable to.

Bob.

Old 03-11-2019, 12:58 AM

Spirits have said who murdered them. Just not to you, CALGUY! They describe what happened, what the person looked like, a name or initial, etc. That's why police use the 'good ones' and not the wannabe or newbie psychics. Not all psychics are equally talented. I've noticed many are very jealous and competitive of others. You'd think they'd be more tolerant and understanding but many New Age people are quite nasty and hypocritical.

We'll just have to see if police reopen the investigation since pedophile rings seem to be taking center stage with our President signing several laws and executive orders to prevent human trafficking. Someone arrested for another crime might reveal something to get lenient treatment.

I went to a group reading by psychic medium, Matt Fraser who has a youtube channel. He is like a younger version of John Edward who used to have a TV show. Just heard Edward on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. Fascinating, down to earth man. I was surprised he was only 49. He was tested by some scientist or something at a university many years ago and is the real deal.

Years ago I attended a group reading by James van Praagh who told parents of a murdered girl that her boyfriend did it. The whole room gasped but the parents were strangely calm. They said they suspected him, told the police but nothing was done. They just wanted closure. Their daughter told them to get on with their lives, she was at peace with what happened. Karma I guess.

Old 03-11-2019, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
And what’s the deal with the oversized lipsticked clown mouth?

She is in Malibu so what do you expect? All her clients probably look like that. Besides, were you expecting her to look like an old gypsy woman with a crystal ball?

Old 03-11-2019, 10:41 AM

11,721 posts, read 19,961,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrimsprogress View Post
she is in malibu so what do you expect? All her clients probably look like that. Besides, were you expecting her to look like an old gypsy woman with a crystal ball? :d
:d
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or