Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2019, 09:11 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,943,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
The story that some want to believe was a intentional fake story created by the World News Daily Report.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/smith...man-skeletons/
I'm shocked!! Shocked, I tell you!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2019, 10:47 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
What kind of background or indoctrination does a person need to go through to come up with this kind of thought pattern?
I developed it over time, I was slowly able to 'read between the lines', not everyone can develop this though, I read an article on this awhile back, I seem to remember there is a term for it, some peoples minds are just not capable of entertaining some ideas/theories, they have been 'overly conditioned' in other words, to a point, that even if proof was right in front of their eyes, they would not be able to recognize it for what it was.

Old 03-19-2019, 11:00 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I developed it over time, I was slowly able to 'read between the lines', not everyone can develop this though, I read an article on this awhile back, I seem to remember there is a term for it, some peoples minds are just not capable of entertaining some ideas/theories, they have been 'overly conditioned' in other words, to a point, that even if proof was right in front of their eyes, they would not be able to recognize it for what it was.

I think the term is gullible.

The story about the Smithsonian destroying giant bones and then being scolded by the Supreme Court is a fake story made on purpose as a joke. I provided the link above. It never happened.

Old 03-19-2019, 12:04 PM

22,920 posts, read 28,273,802 times
Quote:
The story about the Smithsonian destroying giant bones and then being scolded by the Supreme Court is a fake story made on purpose as a joke. I provided the link above. It never happened.
Or maybe that's what They want us to think.

Old 03-19-2019, 02:49 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,840,537 times
Quote:
Don't get carried away before you get carried away. Night is day and dark is light. No one should endeavor to "develop" that, though. One should question that which is questionable but to see a conspiracy, or worse, in every mundane activity is preposterous. People need to tune their BS filter so it is activated when a threat may exist, not for every time they see someone taller than themselves.

Old 03-20-2019, 12:54 AM

Quote:
I think the term is gullible.

Well, I dont believe they were scolded by the Supreme Court over such thing! LOL

However I do believe the Smithsonian is guilty of 'suppressing' certain history, Im not sure if they destroyed physical remains or not, but they have indeed withheld information at the least.

Old 03-20-2019, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Well, I dont believe they were scolded by the Supreme Court over such thing! LOL

However I do believe the Smithsonian is guilty of 'suppressing' certain history, Im not sure if they destroyed physical remains or not, but they have indeed withheld information at the least.
So in the 19th century all these giant bones were found and they did such a good job of finding every single one that none have been found since. And the Smithsonian managed to acquire every single fragment of said bones and destroyed all of them. Not one person anywhere on earth hid even a fragment from them. On top of that the question is why since during that time all sorts of new fossils and bones were being found that changed how we viewed history and were not suppressed.

Here is someone who has researched the story in great detail:

https://www.micahhanks.com/conspirac...-conspiracies/

He concludes in the above:

Somewhere between the apathy, and the allegations of conspiracy, there may be a genuine story hidden away here, waiting to be told… if anybody is willing to listen.

Old 03-20-2019, 12:03 PM

Quote:
So in the 19th century all these giant bones were found and they did such a good job of finding every single one that none have been found since. And the Smithsonian managed to acquire every single fragment of said bones and destroyed all of them. Not one person anywhere on earth hid even a fragment from them. On top of that the question is why since during that time all sorts of new fossils and bones were being found that changed how we viewed history and were not suppressed.

Here is someone who has researched the story in great detail:

https://www.micahhanks.com/conspirac...-conspiracies/

He concludes in the above:

Somewhere between the apathy, and the allegations of conspiracy, there may be a genuine story hidden away here, waiting to be told… if anybody is willing to listen.
I think you misunderstood me, they dont have to go out and gather every bone or fragment, all they have to do is discredit the ones that have been found.

There is a serpent mound close to me, in southern OH (Adams county) that has a small museum, they have 'Nephilim' skulls and some tools, that were found on the site. They do a great job of showing the difference from a normal human skull.

Old 03-20-2019, 04:37 PM

Quote:
I think you misunderstood me, they dont have to go out and gather every bone or fragment, all they have to do is discredit the ones that have been found.

There is a serpent mound close to me, in southern OH (Adams county) that has a small museum, they have 'Nephilim' skulls and some tools, that were found on the site. They do a great job of showing the difference from a normal human skull.

They can discredit hearsay but not real scientific evidence. And if these things were real DNA testing would solve it. And science as well as the Smithsonian would be forced to accept it. This is not 1900 no way to suppress things even if they did try it back then and I doubt they did.

Otherwise its easy to fake skeletons, easy to doctor photos and easy to say DNA tests prove blah blah blah without proving real independent DNA tests were actually done.

I hope it is true. But I have yet to see anything that is definitive proof for me.

Old 03-20-2019, 07:13 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
As coschristi says in post #23 and #30 the Smithsonian has been reported to have been involved in many finds and although there is no evidence that they have been covering up these giants remains, there are these reports in local newspapers which cannot all be passed off as coincidence. Why should the Smithonian be mentioned at all when it is not necessary? Maybe to give the "hoax" credibility perhaps? However, it IS strange that there are quite a few instances where this institution has been mentioned as taking the remains to study...and never to have been seen again.

Unless the doubters can give a good reason why ALL these reports should mention the Smithsonian as the one taking the bones, then I think there is some evidence that this is true.

Rather like the UFO crashes have a government agency which is sent out to clear up the debris and make sure it is all covered over in the newspapers as a weather balloon, maybe the Smithsonian does the same kind of thing. Giants/Nephalim are aliens/ET so that would make sense. Just like Roswell, but now after all this time we know it was a cover-up.

Commenting on a previous post, history is written by the winners of battles and is politically and culturally motivated. As evidence for that I would point to the accounts of the Japanese occupation of southern China. I am sure the Chinese and Japanese accounts of this part of history have very different stories and the children of each nation learn "the truth" from what their history books tell them. Now, consider the history of other events closer to home and see how the different sides relate the accounts.

There is no smoke without fire, so maybe there is a grain of truth in those newspaper reports of the Smithsonian taking the remains.

Some people are trying pretty hard to persuade us otherwise and I always find it interesting what topics get all the usual doubters coming along to call us gullible give us reasons why we should think "Everyting is normal here folks, just move along".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal