U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2019, 03:53 PM

975 posts, read 1,078,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post

Te reason being, I know how to prevent evil from entering my domain when in spirit contact,so there is no reason to fear.

It is only those who are unfamiliar with spirit contact, that have fear of the unknown.

How do you do the above? Prevent evil?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2019, 04:30 PM

5,392 posts, read 7,383,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gray horse View Post
How do you do the above? Prevent evil?

Before I start any contact session, I ask both the spirits, and Almighty God to protect me from evil, and only allow peace loving spirits to enter my domain, and should evil try to enter, use their power to ward of any intrusion by evil.
It has worked for me for decades.
I had one evil intrusion in all the time I have been involved in spirit contact, and that happened early on .
I learned that telling this spirit that it was not welcome, and that elder spirits would deal with it, was enough to make that spirit vanish.
I am sure it's departure was aided by the good spirits.

Some people by nature, attract evil in their lives, and become oblivious to the true nature of evil.
I feel love, and goodness in my domain when I make spirit contact, assured that evil is kept at bay.

Just as a footnote, it takes time for spirit contact, and those opening words I ask, are ALWAYS the first things I present before actual contact.
It takes time for a response to assure me that I have been granted the protection I seek.

Bob.

Old 05-10-2019, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prhill View Post
Spirits do not exist. We have one life then we die and thats it. So enjoy life now before it is too late.
I am curious how you came to that decision.

Bob.

Old 05-11-2019, 02:36 AM

4,721 posts, read 2,169,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
A fetch in Irish folklore is an appearance of the living to the living - doppelganger in German. There's traditions in Christianity and Buddhism of bilocating holy people - the ability to be seen in two places at once. Not saying you saw your friend's fetch, but that seems to fit your story.
Thatís interesting; I hadnít thought about that! I did tell him what had happened & what I thought about it. He looked confused but didnít reject the idea.

He was one of those few people that seemed to be like me. And I am not even sure exactly what that means.

Old 05-11-2019, 06:16 AM

9 posts, read 707 times
Smile  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY
I want to thank those of you who contributed too this thread, and a special thanks to those who complimented me on this thread.
"Somestranged" mention that I "am not afraid".

Having been involved with spirits, and paranormal behavior for many years, I never have fear with who I contact.
Thats good to know BOB!!!

Certainly not anything to be afraid of if you know why they are there,etc..........

Alot of spirits are trying to communicate and mean no harm....

Old 05-11-2019, 08:47 AM

77,142 posts, read 69,067,477 times
Quote:
Spirits do not exist. We have one life then we die and thats it. So enjoy life now before it is too late.
As the NDE researchers said to their Soviet scientist colleagues at a conference, "See you on the Other Side!"

Old 05-11-2019, 09:27 AM

Quote:
They are not real so there is nothing to deny. I love dealing in reality
Again I find myself asking, where is your proof that spirits don't exist?
What has brought you to that conclusion?
What you fail to understand is, spirits ARE responsible for your "reality".
Without the soul, you would not exist as you do.
Without the soul, you would have been born in a vegetative state.

Bob.

Old 05-11-2019, 06:15 PM

4,510 posts, read 3,608,494 times
Quote:
Well isnt that convenient that they say I will find out when I am dead. if they are going to make these bold claims then they need to prove it otherwise it is very insulting
Your first post in this thread said:

Quote:
That's kind of inviting believers in an afterlife to respond with something like "you'll find out when you're dead", no? Which again raises the question: what were you hoping for in posting a counter to the claims made by the posters in this thread?

A few books from my collection that might be helpful to those who are having doubts about their doubts - I have no idea if that's the case for you, so just ignore the list if they're of no interest to you. I can't tell you whether you'll find out when you're dead, that's something you'll have to decide for yourself.

"How to Think About God: A Guide for the 20th-Century Pagan", by Mortimer J. Adler
"God and the Philosophers: The Reconciliation of Faith and Reason", edited by Thomas V. Morris
"The Mind of God: the Scientific Basis for a Rational World", by Paul Davies
"The Faith of a Physicist", by John Polkinghorne
"Finding Darwin's God: A Scientist's Search for Common Ground Between God and Evolution", by Ken Miller

I was an agnostic for about 25 years, and it was Adler's little volume that got me started questioning my agnosticism.

"Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine." --- J. B. S. Haldane

Old 05-11-2019, 07:17 PM

975 posts, read 1,078,781 times
Quote:
I only care about what is true and truth is all evidence shows there is nothing after death.
DUDE, I was a non believer until there was two EVPs from my property. I work in the technology industry. I vetted my paranormal team. Stuff happened that couldn't be explained in our "everyday human world".

THIS is not BS, it actually exists. One day you will find yourself in my shoes, and go WOW....and then get chills.

Folks, from a from a former non-believer....to now a believer. It's REAL.

Thank you Calguy!

Old 05-11-2019, 08:52 PM

To the non believers, I would add, google the television show "sightings", and once the page shows, in the search box, type in the name "Sarah Estep".
I don't believe a television network would air that type of show if there wasn't evidence to back up what was being said and done.
Also, in google, again, type the name Sarah Estep, and see what comes up, then tell me there is no life after we leave here. (pages upon pages dealing with her work)
I spoke with Sarah a few times, and believe me,she knew a hell of more than anyone posting on this forum.

Bob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or