U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2019, 05:05 PM

5,155 posts, read 7,952,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by popwar View Post
The reporter is annoying
Yes, that time he was, but normally on the show he reports for, he's a put-together person. This kind of thing really shook him up. I know if I was his wife, I wouldn't have wanted him to be the one to do this assignment...who knows if some spirit came home w/ him or something. Eeeek!
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2019, 06:03 PM

1,374 posts, read 486,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
Here's a MUCH better, very recent 24-min video of Zak himself giving the reporter from ET a tour. Now no one needs to pay a dime. You're seeing it first hand right here, but without anything paranormal possibly happening to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-ryH7XGFzQ

Thanks! Enjoyed the tour and it will tide me over until I can visit in person. The reporter was laughing and joking a little too much, but maybe he was scared and it was a cover. Be interesting to know if anything followed him home.

Old 04-15-2019, 08:55 PM

2,848 posts, read 3,151,035 times
If you consider that everything is energy, that much negative energy in one place will radiate out to the surrounding area.

Rather like a temple, church or mosque the area around these places will probably reflect the energy within them. Where a large number of people have the same directed thoughts, it will cause an effect in the area. There have been studies in meditation groups which supposedly reduce crime in the area.

With all this in mind, I wonder if the crime rate has gone up in the area around the Haunted Museum? It would be interesting to find out and if it has...

Old 04-16-2019, 02:05 PM

954 posts, read 429,950 times
Hauntings are all in the mind. There is no spirit world or anything thus no possible way for a haunting

Old 04-22-2019, 05:05 PM

18,373 posts, read 22,830,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prhill View Post
Hauntings are all in the mind. There is no spirit world or anything thus no possible way for a haunting
Really? Live in my former house for nine years and say that.

Of course, if you are impervious to these events in some way, you might not experience anything. You would be in the minority. The only one.

Old 04-22-2019, 05:07 PM

18,373 posts, read 22,830,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by popwar View Post
Dont judge it by a video
Oh, I am sure I'd love it. I am just afraid that something would follow me home.

Old 04-22-2019, 07:07 PM

562 posts, read 239,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prhill View Post

Hahahaha!!! Well...why don't you come stay at our place for a few nights? Try to explain voices we hear, footsteps in another room and hall, and even ask my wife to tell you about the old farmer she seen in the bathroom looking at us. I didn't see him, was facing the other way, but did see her face when she did see him.

Sceptics....can't wait until it happens to you! Lol

Old 04-22-2019, 10:21 PM

377 posts, read 61,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Really? Live in my former house for nine years and say that.

Of course, if you are impervious to these events in some way, you might not experience anything. You would be in the minority. The only one.
I believe that you believe. That is your right. It's also my right to you call you on it. I doubt your claim, I am not insulting you personally. It's really not necessary to attack a person for challenging you.

I don't believe in ghosts, because I've never seen any credible evidence. I'm a skeptic and materialist. To believe in ghosts, I require positive proof, not an inductive argument

Your claim about being in the minority has a major problem; IF you could prove your claim, it would remain irrelevant , being a simple logical fallacy, 'argument by consensus'. IE that a great many people believe X Y or Z does not mean that X Y orZ are necessarily true. Proofs must stand on their own merit.

Old 04-23-2019, 10:18 PM

24,256 posts, read 23,269,461 times
There's no need to prove anything. You've either seen or experienced something out of the ordinary, or you haven't.

I have no need to convince anyone of anything. I don't try to.

Old 04-25-2019, 08:06 PM

643 posts, read 358,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
There's no need to prove anything. You've either seen or experienced something out of the ordinary, or you haven't.

I have no need to convince anyone of anything. I don't try to.
^This.
Well said.

-
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal