U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2019, 04:30 PM

347 posts, read 172,778 times

Advertisements

Was wondering if anyone has had any experiences while they were there. I felt nauseas in the dybbuk box room and felt very drawn to the demon house room from zaks documentary, along with a strange head pressure that lasted the next few days I have never felt before. My lower back started hurting halfway through the tour and lasted the next 24 hours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2019, 05:21 PM

1,332 posts, read 469,664 times
No, but his museum is definitely on the to do list the next time I’m in Vegas. Just got through reading his book, I Am Haunted. Great read, and that demon House documentary was a scary thing to watch.

You are brave going into the demon house room. Seeing Zak wear those glasses and then learning the ‘why’ behind it was creepy. Not just Zak, but all those people that were physically affected in the demon house, was something else. It’s possible a residual energy has attached itself to that room and you were affected by it.

Old 03-25-2019, 08:12 PM

347 posts, read 172,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz22 View Post
No, but his museum is definitely on the to do list the next time Iím in Vegas. Just got through reading his book, I Am Haunted. Great read, and that demon House documentary was a scary thing to watch.

You are brave going into the demon house room. Seeing Zak wear those glasses and then learning the Ďwhyí behind it was creepy. Not just Zak, but all those people that were physically affected in the demon house, was something else. Itís possible a residual energy has attached itself to that room and you were affected by it.
The Dybbuk room, I only got nautious when looking through the small opening of the box. The Demon house room I wanted to just stay in there a while and study it even though I was being affected.

Old 03-25-2019, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by popwar View Post
The Dybbuk room, I only got nautious when looking through the small opening of the box. The Demon house room I wanted to just stay in there a while and study it even though I was being affected.
A good thing you got out with only a backache. While watching the documentary, I picked up a bad vibe from the place. Several people ended up in the hospital or with problems, even one of Zakís crew. Many credible witnesses had stories to tell. Much as I would love to do an investigation in a place like that, there is no way I could. Youíre lucky you got to visit, and that nothing really bad happened.

Old 03-25-2019, 10:32 PM

9,232 posts, read 2,314,805 times
Is this the Warrens museum you all are talking about? (Ed and Lorraine Warren)

Old 03-25-2019, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Is this the Warrens museum you all are talking about? (Ed and Lorraine Warren)
No, this is the museum that Zak has. Here, check it out. I canít wait to visit it.

https://thehauntedmuseum.com/

Old 03-30-2019, 07:00 PM

5,097 posts, read 7,916,757 times
Also look up the reviews on YELP. There's plenty.

I personally wouldn't set foot in there for $1 million. Paranormal stuff gives me the creeps & I'm not for getting aches, pains, headaches, dizziness, tightness, etc. I already get off & on dizziness & slight asthma as it is.

Old 03-30-2019, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
Also look up the reviews on YELP. There's plenty.

I personally wouldn't set foot in there for $1 million. Paranormal stuff gives me the creeps & I'm not for getting aches, pains, headaches, dizziness, tightness, etc. I already get off & on dizziness & slight asthma as it is.
Just read through a couple of pages of them. Most were high ratings, of course there are people who complain no matter what. Fortunately, it was only a couple of negative ratings, this museum sounds like itís worth a visit.

Sorry youíre creeped out by the paranormal, itís an interesting thing to learn about and explore. I remember on one of the Ghost Adventures episodes, Zak mentioned that he and the crew protect themselves before each episode, with prayer and other methods. He didnít go into detail, but it makes sense to be protected before dealing with the unknown.

Old 03-31-2019, 12:19 AM

9,232 posts, read 2,314,805 times
Quote:
Just read through a couple of pages of them. Most were high ratings, of course there are people who complain no matter what. Fortunately, it was only a couple of negative ratings, this museum sounds like itís worth a visit.

Sorry youíre creeped out by the paranormal, itís an interesting thing to learn about and explore. I remember on one of the Ghost Adventures episodes, Zak mentioned that he and the crew protect themselves before each episode, with prayer and other methods. He didnít go into detail, but it makes sense to be protected before dealing with the unknown.
My ex mother in law wouldnt watch shows like that, she always claimed that certain spiritual entities (demons), can travel via electronic communications, like tv broadcasting, and she said it even could be dangerous to watch tv shows like that.(depending on what they were doing or showing).

Old 03-31-2019, 07:42 AM

5,097 posts, read 7,916,757 times
Quote:
Just read through a couple of pages of them. Most were high ratings, of course there are people who complain no matter what. Fortunately, it was only a couple of negative ratings, this museum sounds like it’s worth a visit.

Sorry you’re creeped out by the paranormal, it’s an interesting thing to learn about and explore. I remember on one of the Ghost Adventures episodes, Zak mentioned that he and the crew protect themselves before each episode, with prayer and other methods. He didn’t go into detail, but it makes sense to be protected before dealing with the unknown.
Reading the 1st couple of pages is good, but it's ALSO good to sort it by the LOWEST ratings to really see WHY numerous people give it 1 star too. If it seems logical, then you've learned why.

I've watched Zak's show quite often...still would never go it myself, but I've been to a couple haunted places he's had on the show (Queen Mary & March AFB). Walked past the Whaley House a few times from the OUTSIDE too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
My ex mother in law wouldnt watch shows like that, she always claimed that certain spiritual entities (demons), can travel via electronic communications, like tv broadcasting, and she said it even could be dangerous to watch tv shows like that.(depending on what they were doing or showing).
Glad you brought this interesting point up actually. I read on this thread about this...don't know if YOU were the person who posted about it before or not. What made her believe this? Is there ANY truth to this? Is there any kind of studies, proof about this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal