U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2019, 01:01 AM

376 posts, read 71,855 times

Advertisements

The phenomena of UFO's comes under the heading of our hard wired need to impose order.

Also from "I- lack-the- wit-knowledge-or imagination-to think -of-anything else-therefore God/aliens -did- it brigade .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2019, 02:19 AM

2,856 posts, read 3,159,732 times
So, if we are talking about UFOs we also have to talk about USO under the sea or in lakes. Many naval vessels have seen those and tracked them on RADAR coming to the surface and flying off, or entering the water.

The UFOs are not limited to flying in the air and could easily have bases on Earth under the sea or in remote areas such as under mountains or mesas.

Once you can change gravity, you can change time and space/matter too. Anyone who believes galactic distances are so vast as to be impossible for aliens to reach us, is unable to comprehend what is possible for advanced races possibly thousands or millions of years ahead of us.

Old 04-20-2019, 06:14 AM

5,081 posts, read 3,185,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
There may be some genuine hallucinations, many are mistaken identities after merely seeing lights in the sky, but I think a lot of them, particularly the close encounters and abduction tales, are just baldfaced lies, hoping to gain attention and perhaps ever notoriety.

The only way I'll believe that UFOs are vehicles from other worlds piloted by aliens is that if I see positive, undeniable proof. Just seeing a few strange lights in the sky isn't proof.
Totally agree RD, that's pretty much how I break down the alien spaceship sightings as well, people who are hallucinating or their mind is "playing tricks" on them, the people who think they saw something out of the ordinary, but it turns out to something man-made or from earth, and finally those who like to make stuff up either for a laugh or like you say for notoriety and possibly a monetary payout by writing a book/public speaking.

Old 04-20-2019, 06:33 AM

9,968 posts, read 4,625,893 times
Maybe the "aliens" realized there was very little intelligent life on this planet so they don't waste their time here anymore. :-)

Old 04-20-2019, 06:56 AM

29,922 posts, read 46,816,879 times
The people who normally are involved in alien sightings are doing campaign work for Trump?

Old 04-20-2019, 09:13 AM

9,556 posts, read 2,422,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
So, if we are talking about UFOs we also have to talk about USO under the sea or in lakes. Many naval vessels have seen those and tracked them on RADAR coming to the surface and flying off, or entering the water.

The UFOs are not limited to flying in the air and could easily have bases on Earth under the sea or in remote areas such as under mountains or mesas.

Once you can change gravity, you can change time and space/matter too. Anyone who believes galactic distances are so vast as to be impossible for aliens to reach us, is unable to comprehend what is possible for advanced races possibly thousands or millions of years ahead of us.
Actually, the deep ocean trenches would be the perfect hiding spot for an extraterrestrial race to have an 'outpost/base'.

Lots of people claim there is one like this right off the CA coast. I would not be surprised if its bases like this, where majority of UFOs originate from.

Old 04-20-2019, 10:45 AM

17,506 posts, read 10,875,316 times
I think they have come here, done their research, and deemed this a planet not worth exploring further. Their little experiment with humanity failed, and they are going to try again somewhere else.

Old 04-20-2019, 10:47 AM

29,922 posts, read 46,816,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I think they have come here, done their research, and deemed this a planet not worth exploring further. Their little experiment with humanity failed, and they are going to try again somewhere else.
Think that was a Twilight Zone episode....or two...

Old 04-20-2019, 12:37 PM

16,851 posts, read 13,417,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c charlie View Post
The phenomena of UFO's comes under the heading of our hard wired need to impose order.

Also from "I- lack-the- wit-knowledge-or imagination-to think -of-anything else-therefore God/aliens -did- it brigade .
If that was correct, our brains would likely be hard wired to turn a UFO into something recognizable and explainable.

Most people I've spoken to with close UFO encounters, have a similar stance to mine, which is that there is likely a rational non- ET explanation, but that it sure looked like something manufactured, and outside the bounds of conventional design/technology.

Old 04-20-2019, 01:04 PM

1,578 posts, read 679,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
Are aliens losing interest in us,

Yes.

They figured out that we are a bottom of the barrel planet located in the arm pit of the galaxy, populated by people out to destroy ourselves before we ever amount to anything.

Not worth the time or effort to monitor.

Agent Smith got it right (in The Matrix):

"Iíd like to share a revelation that Iíve had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that youíre not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. Youíre a plague..."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal