U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2019, 10:17 AM

9,705 posts, read 2,465,209 times

Advertisements

Ive been reading about this lately and its VERY interesting, Its amazing the number of people involved in this, I especially liked the picture of Hillary and L. Rockefeller walking at his ranch, where Hillary is carrying a book and the backside can be seen!

https://www.paradigmresearchgroup.or..._Documents.htm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2019, 08:54 AM

19,123 posts, read 17,277,206 times
I do remember a very clumsy and half hearted attempt to try to entice a few swing voters to go for Hillary in 2016. It came down to some of Hillary's close friends making a few veiled hints at disclosure if Hillary was elected.
I wrote it off as BS like everything else that came out of their mouths. But Hillary is in the " Legion Of Doom" with the Rockefellers and others being the top echelon.

Old 04-28-2019, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I do remember a very clumsy and half hearted attempt to try to entice a few swing voters to go for Hillary in 2016. It came down to some of Hillary's close friends making a few veiled hints at disclosure if Hillary was elected.
I wrote it off as BS like everything else that came out of their mouths. But Hillary is in the " Legion Of Doom" with the Rockefellers and others being the top echelon.
I remember that 'campaign tactic' as well, I knew that even if she did win, she would still be in no position to force official disclosure, ultimately its a national security concern, so that would derail any attempt to disclose top secret data on them.

I think the more important thing to take away from this incident, it was another instance when Hillary gave top secret information to a civilian (mainly just because L. Rockefeller had a personal interest in this).

Old 04-28-2019, 01:36 PM

4,737 posts, read 2,176,981 times
Ah, the Rockerfellers.
Quote:
Some believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

David Rockefeller in his "Memoirs"
THIRD WORLD TRAVELER - THIRD WORLD, FOREIGN POLICY, FRIENDLY DICTATORS, WAR CRIMES, HUMAN RIGHTS, COUPS, FALSE FLAGS, RULING ELITE, GLOBAL OLIGARCHY, FINANCIAL OLIGARCHY, GLOBALISM, CORPORATE OLIGARCHY, PROPAGANDA, CORPORATE MEDIA, INTERNATIONAL TRAV

Old 04-28-2019, 03:29 PM

Lawrence R. wasnt shy about their family power either! At least David is honest though. LOL

Old 05-05-2019, 01:24 PM

1,589 posts, read 2,007,675 times
Jimmy Carter said he'd open the books up too:

"One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky. If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter_UFO_incident

Old 05-05-2019, 04:42 PM

3,300 posts, read 1,545,513 times
Hillary may have had an interest in UFOs, but I believe she had a greater interest in money. Just because she was at the ranch doesn't really mean much as far as the UFO subject goes. She, and most other politicians, will do whatever is necessary to get campaign funds.

I'm only part way through reading the FOIA information on the Paradigm Research site, but it is indeed interesting. I suspect that Dr. Gibbons (the President's Science Advisor) would have just blown the whole thing off if Rockefeller, or some other extremely influential family or individual, were not involved. He probably was getting a little tired of all the contact, but given who the originator was, he had no choice.

The information I'm reading at the moment is the letter and enclosures from Scott Jones to Gibbons. In the last paragraph he's coming close to "conspiracy theorist" status with his words on mind control. It's interesting to see the hand-written note by Gibbons that the Human Foundation Program was funded, at least in part, by Laurence Rockefeller. There's a bit of a circle developing.

Gibbons apparently suggested that the Roswell Incident of 1947 be used as a prototype case that, if fruitful, could be used as a model for other UFO cases. The dates on the correspondence, etc., started in 1993 and so far in my reading have gone into 1994. Could it be that the Air Force, at the request of Gibbons and the White House, released the latest story on Roswell, that the "disc", and later "weather balloon" was really a remnant of the then Top Secret, but now unclassified, Mogul Project? Maybe.

More later when I finish reading if I find anything to add. I was never familiar with the "Rockefeller Incident" so I find the whole thing interesting. The communications remind me a lot of incidents I was involved with (not UFOs, but the procedures) when working for the Government for so long.

Old 05-05-2019, 05:54 PM

4,517 posts, read 3,614,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post

... More later when I finish reading if I find anything to add. I was never familiar with the "Rockefeller Incident" so I find the whole thing interesting. The communications remind me a lot of incidents I was involved with (not UFOs, but the procedures) when working for the Government for so long.
Thanks for summarizing what you've read for us. Interesting stuff, indeed.

Old Today, 10:37 AM

4,517 posts, read 3,614,832 times
All these presidents and candidates promising to open the books -- then silence. Either there is some powerful organization keeping them from the truth, or they've found out the truth and have agreed to keep it classified -- or turns out there's nothing there to disclose. I tend to believe it's the latter. YMMV.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or