Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2019, 10:50 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Except that UFO reports of a very similar nature have been surfacing for hundreds of years. Isn't it likely that these are NOT all military craft ?
You know whats strange about some of those older 'UFO' reports....many witnesses claim they saw fire coming the ships (sort of resembling some of the first rocket ships that were man made).

That really makes me wonder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2019, 08:15 AM

22,921 posts, read 28,273,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I would agree that there are more than likely some truly incredible experimental/secret aircraft that exists (this is what Area 51 does)...But the catch is...aircraft DO NOT remain experimental/secret FOREVER...eventually they become public knowledge, like the stealth bomber.

Lots of 'UFO reports' were made when people saw the stealth bomber being tested and run thru its paces...but again, EVENTUALLY, the public learned what these craft truly were.

Plus, like many people say about other secrets/conspiracies, the Govt/military would not be able to keep these types of aircraft secret forever either, eventually they would be leaked out to the public.
Agreed. And I'll add: Of the three UFOs, I have seen, one of them defied the laws of physics and aerospace as we understand them. If it was a military aircraft, it wasn't exhibiting tech that is decades ahead of our own, but centuries. I have a very hard time believing the Russians or the Chinese or the British or the Canadians have something like what I saw.

Old 04-28-2019, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Agreed. And I'll add: Of the three UFOs, I have seen, one of them defied the laws of physics and aerospace as we understand them. If it was a military aircraft, it wasn't exhibiting tech that is decades ahead of our own, but centuries. I have a very hard time believing the Russians or the Chinese or the British or the Canadians have something like what I saw.
Yep, if any world govt had technology like this, it would not be secret for long, too many people involved, and the cat would be let out of the bag eventually.

Old 04-28-2019, 05:47 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Quote:
I have a very hard time believing the Russians or the Chinese or the British or the Canadians have something like what I saw.
Really? How much reading of whistleblowers tesimony do you do because there are many of these people who say they have seen or been involved in EBE/ET craft and their collection by the military after crashes.

Col Philip Corso The Day After Roswell is one who worked for Army Intelligence and seeded ET technology into companies working along similar lines. That was during the cold war with Russia, so it is likely that the Russians/Chinese/whoever found that technology too one way or another. Yes, centuries ahead.

So you think the technology is not in the military ? So who do you think are piloting the silent craft then? Personally, I think it is a mixture of both humans and ETs. Both are flying about the sky either cloaked(military) or uncloaked(ETs). Why would ET bother to not show us their craft?

Old 04-29-2019, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Really? How much reading of whistleblowers tesimony do you do because there are many of these people who say they have seen or been involved in EBE/ET craft and their collection by the military after crashes.
But here is the problem: None of them agree. These whistleblowers all tell wildly different stories. Some say the military is re-engineering ships from the crash at Roswell. Some say aliens made a pact with Eisenhower and we've been in league with them ever since. Others every major world government is actually a tool of reptiloids who have been running the show for centuries. Others say not reptiloids but grays. Some say it is grays, but the grays are demons.

None of them agree, even on the big points, much less the details. I can only conclude:

a.) They are making it up for attention.
b.) They are being deceived.
c.) They are crazy.

Quote:
So you think the technology is not in the military ? So who do you think are piloting the silent craft then?
I have no idea. I don't even know if what I saw was a "craft." I have seen an unidentified flying object three times in my life. Until further evidence comes to light, they remain unidentified.

Old 04-29-2019, 10:15 AM

Quote:

Col Philip Corso The Day After Roswell is one who worked for Army Intelligence and seeded ET technology into companies working along similar lines. That was during the cold war with Russia, so it is likely that the Russians/Chinese/whoever found that technology too one way or another. Yes, centuries ahead.

So you think the technology is not in the military ? So who do you think are piloting the silent craft then? Personally, I think it is a mixture of both humans and ETs. Both are flying about the sky either cloaked(military) or uncloaked(ETs). Why would ET bother to not show us their craft?
Thats the $64K question!!

One could also ask why ET would not just land on the whitehouse lawn on a Monday afternoon, for ALL to see!!!

Old 04-29-2019, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
But here is the problem: None of them agree. These whistleblowers all tell wildly different stories. Some say the military is re-engineering ships from the crash at Roswell. Some say aliens made a pact with Eisenhower and we've been in league with them ever since. Others every major world government is actually a tool of reptiloids who have been running the show for centuries. Others say not reptiloids but grays. Some say it is grays, but the grays are demons.

None of them agree, even on the big points, much less the details. I can only conclude:

a.) They are making it up for attention.
b.) They are being deceived.
c.) They are crazy.

I have no idea. I don't even know if what I saw was a "craft." I have seen an unidentified flying object three times in my life. Until further evidence comes to light, they remain unidentified.
What was your 'intuition' telling you these things were?

Old 04-29-2019, 02:47 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,943,174 times
Quote:
You know whats strange about some of those older 'UFO' reports....many witnesses claim they saw fire coming the ships (sort of resembling some of the first rocket ships that were man made).

There was an "Unidentified Airship" flap in 1896-1897. From one of the reports:

Quote:
It (the UFO) seemed to be conical-shaped and perhaps 30 to 40 feet in length, with a bright headlight and six smaller lights, three on a side, and seemed to have two sets of wings on a side, with a large fan-shaped rudder," the Bee reported. The Invale witnesses claimed to have heard rumbling engine noises and the voices of the "airship's" occupants.
(source)

Also, I particularly enjoy this one:

Quote:
On April 10, 1897, the st Louis Post-Dispatch published a story reporting that one W.H. Hopkins encountered a grounded airship about 20 feet in length and 8 feet in diameter near the outskirts of Springfield, Missouri. The vehicle was apparently driven by three large propellers with a crew consisting of a beautiful, nude woman and a bearded man, also nude. Hopkins attempted with some difficulty to communicate with the crew in order to ascertain their origins. Eventually they understood what Hopkins was asking of them and they both pointed to the sky and "uttered something that sounded like the word Mars".
(source)

So old-timey reports feature propellers, a lot of engine noise, and rudders - today's UFOs are silent, move without rudders or propellers, and feature little grey pilots rather than beautiful nude women and bearded men. Adamski and his followers' "Venusians" featured beautiful aliens, but as far as I know none of the 20th century nude aliens were bearded men. Maybe that's a style difference between old-timey nude Venusians and nude Martians!

Jacques Vallee noted (maybe in Passage to Magonia?) that there were old stories of fairies offering a type of pancake or bread to people during encounters. One of the reports in the 1896-1897 flap had (as I recall) the "aliens" offering something like pancakes to the contactees. And in 1961, Joe Siminton of Wisconsin reported "Italian-looking" aliens cooking something like pancakes and giving them to him.

Technology mutates in these encounters to (apparently) meet the expectations of the contactees. Vallee's suggestion is that all of this is an attempt by Something to communicate with us -- but not physical space aliens -- and it's not clear what is being said, or if we're even able to makes sense of the communication. Assuming there's something real behind some of the reports rather than fraud, mistaken identity, and mental illness, I don't think the evidence suggests they're physical craft being piloted by "little space buddies" -- but rather something much stranger.

Old 04-29-2019, 05:23 PM

12,980 posts, read 9,501,161 times
Quote:

What's odd is that the UFOs always have technology that we don't have. For instance, as you said, the older UFO reports had fire shooting out because that didn't exist at the time. Older UFOs were noisy, and now that we have aircraft, UFOs are usually silent and can turn on a dime. There's lots of imagination involved in UFO reports, and most of the imagination is ludicrous.

Old 04-30-2019, 06:15 AM

Quote:
What was your 'intuition' telling you these things were?
You mean what did I feel? Wonder. Bafflement. Intrigue. Curiosity.

What did I think? Insufficient data.

If you're asking me to place a bet on what these things are, I'd say my best guess is: Something we cannot yet explain. It's like when my dog comes into the office and watches me clicking on the board in front of the glowy rectangle. My dog has no idea what typing is, what computers are, or what an office is for. Its brain is not built to handle such concepts. In the case of UFOs, I suspect we are the dogs, and what these things really are is beyond our current understanding. These things may be from another star, another dimension, some part of Earth we have not figured out, or (most likely) something we simply have not discovered yet because they are in a part of the cosmos beyond our slightly-above-average monkey brains.

But hey, that's just my guess. I may be wrong. Until more evidence comes to light ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal