Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2019, 10:26 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,943,174 times

Advertisements

Mark S. beat me to it. The video is a small clip 2-3 seconds long that's looped to make it appear longer. Here is the specific clip from the movie that this John Lockett guy took his 2-3 seconds from:

https://youtu.be/Rj7ngJR4PYg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2019, 11:55 AM

239 posts, read 155,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark s. View Post
now, now. Be nice. Not every bigfoot is gifted in that area.
lol

Old 05-21-2019, 02:10 PM

32,647 posts, read 48,040,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
........ just look at the "bigfoot's" hair. Animals in nature don't have hair that well tailored.

Now, well, you don't know that. For all anyone knows, a Bigfoot bathes every day, washes his hair twice a week and combs it every morning as soon as he gets out of bed. Maybe his wife trims it for him when it gets shaggy.

It's possible that a Bigfoot is very meticulous about his appearance.

Old 05-24-2019, 08:30 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Versatile, this is from a 1995 movie BIGFOOT: THE UNFORGETTABLE ENCOUNTER. You can watch the whole movie here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT3FdPtxlxM

Your Bigfoot vs. Nephilim fight is around 33:50 in the movie.

Fun fact: The movie stars David Rasche of Sledgehammer! fame and Zacary Ty Bryant of TV's Home Improvement.

And just in case anyone is concerned, no Bigfeet or bears were harmed in the fight. See: Bigfoot: The Unforgettable Encounter
Thanks. I knew it had to have been done by someone with some money behind them.

Old 05-24-2019, 10:25 AM

22,920 posts, read 28,273,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Thanks. I knew it had to have been done by someone with some money behind them.
Yeah, that was my first clue: The camera was obviously set and "framing" the shot. That happens in movie. It does not happen with someone out walking in the woods with their camcorder. The video would have been a lot shakier and out of frame had someone done this spur of the moment out in the woods. The video was pretty obviously staged.

And honestly, that bear appeared to be playing more than fighting. If that bear had been genuinely on the attack, the poor guy in the suit would not have lasted long.

Old 05-26-2019, 06:00 PM

1,487 posts, read 782,215 times
Does anyone out there know what the Nephilim are? I do. I wanted to know the answer to that question from the moment I found out about Nephilim, then found ou the Book of Enoch had been removed from The Bible. Wasn't a Bible reader in my younger days.
I got my answer after searching for a year. What did the Nephilim appear as in this video/movie?

Old 05-26-2019, 10:44 PM

15,638 posts, read 26,259,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleeGee View Post
Does anyone out there know what the Nephilim are? I do. I wanted to know the answer to that question from the moment I found out about Nephilim, then found ou the Book of Enoch had been removed from The Bible. Wasn't a Bible reader in my younger days.
I got my answer after searching for a year. What did the Nephilim appear as in this video/movie?
Bigfoot.

Old 05-27-2019, 12:59 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,943,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleeGee View Post
The Book of Enoch was not removed from the Bible, it was never there. Only the Ethiopian (and I think Eritrean) Orthodox consider it canonical and include it in their Bibles. If you're reading somewhere that it was part of the Bible and those bad ol' Christians removed it, they're mistaken - or lying. Be careful of suspect "scholarship" on the Bible that's propagated within the paranormal community; in most cases the authors of such don't have a firm grasp on the history how the canon was established (both in Judaism and the patristic era in Christianity), and its significance. Ditto with filmmakers like Aronovsky, who used Enoch and the Nephilim in his Moses movie.

The only quote from Enoch that's in the canonical New Testament is in the book of Jude. That's one of the reasons why Jude almost wasn't included in the Christian canon in the fourth century. There's a whole bunch of stuff that didn't make it into the canon (i.e., the Bible); the Shepherd of Hermas was a popular scroll in the first couple of centuries, but didn't make it into the canon -- not that there's anything wrong with it, and some of the church fathers (like Irenaeos) considered it canonical.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_canon

Old 05-28-2019, 08:11 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Yeah, dont want anything that will make the people think for themselves or even 'wonder'. I think we have to look at the 'books' which were left out and try to figure out why they should have been excluded.

Old 05-28-2019, 09:01 AM

30,525 posts, read 16,222,191 times
I'm not even convinced the bear is real.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal