U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2019, 07:03 AM

24 posts, read 5,960 times

Advertisements

Ok so here's my experience with the paranormal....

In 2016 2 days after my 25th birthday I had an encounter with a strange spirit that came into my room and my bed (I felt like it try to have sex with me or fondle me in a sexual way) I was so freaked out by this and couldn't quite tell if it was just my imagination, I told it to go away and it released my body and left off.... here's the freaky part I actually saw it with my own 2 eyes floating right out of my door (looked like smoke, or should I say smoke in a weird shape or form), 2 years later all that was forgotten and behind me the entity never came back.

I moved to a different country and city where I became interested in doing moon rituals and spells for fun or as a hobby... actually doing spells made me feel like I was more in touch with my spiritual side and I still do spells here and there depending on my mood or situation. 1 day a week or so after Id done a new moon ritual (nothing much just putting positive intentions and goals out into the universe) I was lying on my bed listening to music when I suddenly heard something falling out of my closet, I looked back a saw my childhood photo lying face up on the floor. Sure it could have just fallen out my closet but how considering????

- the closet door was closed before and after the photo fell out
-the photo was behind a ton of other stuff and all of them remained completely untouched almost as though the photo just leaped right over them, out the closet and onto the floor.

This incident almost made me loose my mind I tried 100s of times to rein act the scenario trying to make sense of how this was possible, but fine I finally ignored it and went on with my life. 2 days after that I was on YouTube until the early hours of the night as I usually do and fell asleep at around 4am exactly,18 minutes after id fallen asleep I was woken up by the biggest bang in my room, when I looked down It was a metal staircase that stayed in my room it had literally flown across the room to the centre almost like a very strong person had tossed it across the room. But how?

-the stairs where made of metal, so they where heavy and required strength even to lift up
-the stairs had a hook on mechanism virtually impossible to remove as they were designed to ensure safety of the person climbing up

if the photo situation wasn't enough, this incident affected me so badly I never slept in the room again for 6months and opted to stay with my BF at the time. honestly nothing else funny has ever happened to me but until this day I still wonder TF is out there in the world and wonder if other people have experienced unexplainable things such as this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2019, 10:05 AM

10,171 posts, read 2,602,085 times
So, was the metal staircase real or part of the illusion? (maybe I am not understanding the details on the staircase in your post)

Old 05-25-2019, 11:43 AM

5,407 posts, read 8,101,732 times
So you actually experienced a succubus back then, which I personally know nothing about, but I knew the term for that kind of spirit. Sorry, I know nothing to help w/ any of this, but I wish you peace.

Old 05-25-2019, 12:39 PM

77,935 posts, read 69,884,727 times
How old were you, when the last two incidents occurred?

And you say, the closet door was closed, both before and after the photo somehow ended up on your floor? So, either "something" opened and closed the door, or.....the object passed through the closed door, somehow?

Old 05-28-2019, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
So, was the metal staircase real or part of the illusion? (maybe I am not understanding the details on the staircase in your post)
Its a real metal staircase that stayed in my old room, it literally flew across the room

Old 05-28-2019, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
So you actually experienced a succubus back then, which I personally know nothing about, but I knew the term for that kind of spirit. Sorry, I know nothing to help w/ any of this, but I wish you peace.

ill look that up right now

Old 05-28-2019, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
How old were you, when the last two incidents occurred?

And you say, the closet door was closed, both before and after the photo somehow ended up on your floor? So, either "something" opened and closed the door, or.....the object passed through the closed door, somehow?
it was last year so I was 26.... and yes seems like that's what happened the photo somehow fell out of a closed closet and keep in mind there where other things in the closet in front of the framed photo

Old 05-28-2019, 07:55 AM

2,904 posts, read 3,196,802 times
If you are going to mess around with spells and stuff, then it makes sense to learn protection techniques BEFORE messing about, so that you do the rituals in a protected space.

It sounds as if it spooked you as you had to go and live with your bf. Probably a good idea to read up on stuff and to find out more about it generally - like what or who does the protection etc.

I know nothing about spells etc but I do believe that thoughts are energy and we just dont know what effect our thoughts/spells/prayers have on our surroundings. Manifestation is all about creating thought forms in another reality through intention, this will start their journey into this reality if there is enough energy directed through intention.

Old 05-28-2019, 09:26 AM

228 posts, read 61,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
Succubus is female. The male counterpart is incubus. Unless that smokey thing was lesbian, I'd say it was an incubus. Read here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus

Interesting, I've read about incubi but never really heard of a real life anecdote regarding them. The fact that she saw something smokey tells me a lot.

Old 05-31-2019, 08:31 PM

5,407 posts, read 8,101,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnappleApple View Post
Succubus is female. The male counterpart is incubus. Unless that smokey thing was lesbian, I'd say it was an incubus. Read here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus

Interesting, I've read about incubi but never really heard of a real life anecdote regarding them. The fact that she saw something smokey tells me a lot.
That's creepy nevertheless. So yours was an incubus, thanks for the correction.

Anything else like this or anything else happen to you since your 25th b-day?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or