U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-24-2019, 06:38 AM
 
10,518 posts, read 2,683,290 times
Reputation: 7149

Advertisements

Awhile back, I had the bedroom door that was opening at some point when I was asleep...now, I woke up today, and find my little alarm clock that sits on the table beside my bed, is GONE


Thankfully I didnt oversleep, I was awakened by cell phone ringing.


I remember going to bed last night and setting it for 6:30am...woke up to find it gone, I searched my bedroom, under and around the bed of course, and the other room and could not find it. I will look more when I get off work tonight, but I do not have much in my rooms (its not like it could get lost in any clutter, because there is none.)


The alarm clock was nothing special, just your average small digital alarm clock that plugged into the wall, ive had it for roughly 8-10 yrs and it has always sat on the small table beside my bed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-24-2019, 01:02 PM
 
Location: Madison, Alabama
3,570 posts, read 1,697,637 times
Reputation: 2796
Do you take any sort of sleep aid, like Ambien? There are cases of people that take the drug having done strange things in the middle of the night, even to driving their cars, and have no memory of doing it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2019, 01:12 PM
 
Location: Southwestern, USA
15,352 posts, read 12,109,955 times
Reputation: 16597
Yeah, very familiar with this type of bedroom phenomenon.
Some little spirit likes you ...wants your attention, probably.
But, it's still not such a great thing!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2019, 03:46 PM
 
819 posts, read 442,701 times
Reputation: 771
If you are CERTAIN 100% that you sat it on the small table besides your bed, (not put it somewhere else then you forgot for instance, or was taken by someone you know, or a thief ....etc.) then, no need to worry and you don't even need to search about, it most likely you will find it later (it could be hours, days, or even months) in the same position you had sat it at.


Good luck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2019, 06:45 PM
 
10,518 posts, read 2,683,290 times
Reputation: 7149
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Do you take any sort of sleep aid, like Ambien? There are cases of people that take the drug having done strange things in the middle of the night, even to driving their cars, and have no memory of doing it.
No, I dont take any medicine like that. Im pretty sure I do not sleep walk either, as put down some baby powder on the floor back when I having trouble with my door opening...it never had any footprints in it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2019, 06:48 PM
 
10,518 posts, read 2,683,290 times
Reputation: 7149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Authentic Bird View Post
If you are CERTAIN 100% that you sat it on the small table besides your bed, (not put it somewhere else then you forgot for instance, or was taken by someone you know, or a thief ....etc.) then, no need to worry and you don't even need to search about, it most likely you will find it later (it could be hours, days, or even months) in the same position you had sat it at.


Good luck
This little clock has sat on this table for many years, I never move it or unplug it. I also live alone, so it is quite the mystery. Im now thinking its probably the same 'thing' as what was opening my door those few times...spirits toying around with me I guess!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2019, 10:01 PM
 
Location: Somewhere in northern Alabama
17,848 posts, read 54,121,626 times
Reputation: 30290
Just gotta that every time I see the thread title I give a little chuckle...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-25-2019, 12:48 AM
 
10,518 posts, read 2,683,290 times
Reputation: 7149
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry chickpea View Post
Just gotta that every time I see the thread title I give a little chuckle...
Id like to know what brought all this on? First it was the door opening and now this? Never had anything like this happen in this house for many years prior to this...I cannot think of anything that has changed, that would be a precursor or..?


The only thing I can think of, (and I highly doubt this has any connection to the stuff thats been going on), is those strange lights I saw awhile back that were in the low cloud deck, over my backyard and the street behind my house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-25-2019, 07:52 AM
 
Location: Port Charlotte FL
1,067 posts, read 631,673 times
Reputation: 3109
probably Chucky....new movie to be released on June 21....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-25-2019, 09:02 AM
 
Location: Somewhere in northern Alabama
17,848 posts, read 54,121,626 times
Reputation: 30290
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Id like to know what brought all this on? First it was the door opening and now this? Never had anything like this happen in this house for many years prior to this...I cannot think of anything that has changed, that would be a precursor or..?


The only thing I can think of, (and I highly doubt this has any connection to the stuff thats been going on), is those strange lights I saw awhile back that were in the low cloud deck, over my backyard and the street behind my house.
You might want to get a cheap security cam and SD card that records 8hours worth of stuff and then overwrites it. Even the cheap dashcams in Walmart can do that if you have a 12 vt power supply.

If the clock was unplugged and removed you can rule out animals and paranormal stuff, and your safety could be at risk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top