U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2019, 06:00 AM

15 posts, read 1,819 times

Advertisements

Having witnessed one hovering over a chemical plant at 6am in Manchester, England in 1999 & having subsequently watched a number of programmes on the subject, i assumed we must be being visited by aliens. It was only in February 2016 that i came across the fact that Jesus & Mary had appeared to the visionary Veronica at Bayside USA (1970-94), amongst other things she was told was that Satan & his cohorts were flying these various craft around the world in order to trick mankind into believing aliens exist.
There were many miracles performed there & other signs of the divine presence at the time.
As we are now living through the period covered by the Book Of Revelation, when the christian church is Raptured news media will report to those left behind that a mass alien abduction has occurred.
So for me UFO's are from the spiritual realm & not extraterrestrial.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2019, 10:43 PM

3,501 posts, read 2,513,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav Halbach View Post
I really can't figure out if your for real or a troll. If you are serious, I would hope you would seek professional help.
Whereas in my heart, I wholeheartedly agree, it is uncharitable. This is, after all, THEIR forum, and those of use who are skeptics are visitors.

OP, UFO means UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object, and there are many reasons that people see them, ranging from the prosaic (meteorites, Venus) the the more interesting (stealth aircraft), and everything in between. Some are indeed unidentified, and even the government has admitted as much as a of late.

Whether some of the sightings are extraterrestrial, is, of course, a matter of your belief. I think not, or at least I would need some real, powerful evidence. But I think we can rule out Satan entirely. Even if you believe in him/it, I have never heard this idea from any orthodox church. You are using one unproven construct to explain another, and I don't think anything useful is going to come of that.

Old 06-09-2019, 12:30 AM

10,569 posts, read 2,702,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN600 View Post
Having witnessed one hovering over a chemical plant at 6am in Manchester, England in 1999 & having subsequently watched a number of programmes on the subject, i assumed we must be being visited by aliens. It was only in February 2016 that i came across the fact that Jesus & Mary had appeared to the visionary Veronica at Bayside USA (1970-94), amongst other things she was told was that Satan & his cohorts were flying these various craft around the world in order to trick mankind into believing aliens exist.
There were many miracles performed there & other signs of the divine presence at the time.
As we are now living through the period covered by the Book Of Revelation, when the christian church is Raptured news media will report to those left behind that a mass alien abduction has occurred.
So for me UFO's are from the spiritual realm & not extraterrestrial.
Why would spiritual beings need physical craft to move around in though?

If its to 'trick' people into believing aliens exist...well what does that accomplish? The catholic church has made several statements in the last few years about potential alien life and even the Pope himself, said he would baptize an alien if they came to earth and asked him, nothing negative was mentioned or that it would be a bad thing for the church...point is, belief in aliens would not serve any purpose for satan/demons, they would just be MORE proof of God being the one true creator, and their existence would prove God created them and their world ( I dont think that would be a good thing for satan)!

Old 06-10-2019, 08:10 AM

15 posts, read 1,819 times
I personally believe the appearances of Our Lady & Jesus at Bayside to be true so if they say that UFO's are from the spiritual realm that's good enough for me.
I came to faith in 1995 through an interest in Astronomy & the nagging thought when surveying the night sky about a creator God. One night I said a little prayer and thought no more about it, until the days/weeks brought with them a series of coincidences which I could not ignore. A book on Christian spirituality reminded the reader of Bishop Temples remark "when I pray coincidences happen" and about the work of the Holy Spirit, since then in line with a lot of Christians I have had 23 years of so called coincidences. Knock and the door will be opened to you, seek and yea shall find.
When the UFO & Consciousness show came to Manchester in 2017 it took place across the road from where I had witnessed the UFO in 1999, I handed out downloads on the subject from the shrine website to the queue outside.
Last year I had a letter published in the local secular press on the subject on the Feast Of The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
She stated on the 1st November 1985 at Bayside "now you may ask, why must they be transported if they are spirits? This is because they are not ordinary spirits but demons from hell. " I will not go into the reason now for it would befog the mind of any scientist should I give this knowledge to them before they are ready for it". There is more on this on the shrine website under the heading Directives.
As mentioned above when the Christian church is Raptured the explanation that will be given to those left behind is that a mass alien abduction has occurred. As mentioned in my post on the religion page (end times) Satan entered the church in Rome in the 70's so apart from Pope John Paul & Benedict it is now very much compromised in this spiritual battle. As she said if our maker had created other alien races he would have told us this in the bible, some use the apparent existence of aliens to try to disprove the fact that our God exists and that they created our race etc
A good book I believe on the subject is UFO's What On Earth Is Happening by John Weldon 1975.
I hope this answers your questions on the matter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or