Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2019, 02:08 PM

5,458 posts, read 8,176,344 times

Advertisements

"Mysterious Oregon cattle killings, mutilations alarm ranchers":
https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...kpHYeHYPhHlkPw
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2019, 05:07 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,099,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlsch View Post
Yeah, there has been more here already in Las Animas & Huerfeno Counties. We must be the cattle mutilation capitol of the US.

I'm telling ya'll ... it's that bird & he's hungry. Or how is that said; 'Hangry'? (Hungry + Angry)

Old 08-24-2019, 08:17 PM

6,735 posts, read 4,417,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
Lazar was just in the The Joe Rogan Experience podcast a month ago and it was quite entertaining to say the least!

The really sad part is Lazar actually believes what he is saying.

Old 08-24-2019, 09:18 PM

15,638 posts, read 26,251,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Yeah, there has been more here already in Las Animas & Huerfeno Counties. We must be the cattle mutilation capitol of the US.

I'm telling ya'll ... it's that bird & he's hungry. Or how is that said; 'Hangry'? (Hungry + Angry)
Yep -- hangry. I get that way when my blood sugar plummets.

Old 08-24-2019, 09:51 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlsch View Post
I cannot believe they actually think its people who are doing this?!!

They just got finished describing the scene and how they were killed and then go on to say 'humans' are probably the culprit? LOL Yeah, Id like to know how they did all this without leaving a single footprint or vehicle track (since they were out in the middle of nowhere).

I dont see what the purpose of that would be, even if they were VERY sick and twisted individuals...usually people who abuse animals do so to inflict pain and suffering on something else...but in these cases, the bulls didnt suffer any pain or suffering, since they were knocked out during the process....none of it makes any sense really.

The only possibilities as far as I see it...1. some secret govt project or experiment, or 2. something we do not understand/ extraterrestrial/ dimensional, etc

Old 08-25-2019, 02:44 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I cannot believe they actually think its people who are doing this?!!

They just got finished describing the scene and how they were killed and then go on to say 'humans' are probably the culprit? LOL Yeah, Id like to know how they did all this without leaving a single footprint or vehicle track (since they were out in the middle of nowhere).
The article did state that samples were taken and they are waiting for the test to come back. It's way too early to point the finger at ET and government conspiracy. The reason that they do suspect human foul play is that we know that some humans are evil and we also know humans are real; they do exist so therefore they will remain on the top of the list until proven otherwise.

Quote:
I dont see what the purpose of that would be, even if they were VERY sick and twisted individuals...usually people who abuse animals do so to inflict pain and suffering on something else...but in these cases, the bulls didnt suffer any pain or suffering, since they were knocked out during the process....none of it makes any sense really.

The only possibilities as far as I see it...1. some secret govt project or experiment, or 2. something we do not understand/ extraterrestrial/ dimensional, etc
Just because we do not see a purpose in the killings or mutilations does not mean that somebody else did not see a purpose. It could have been an enemy or enemies of the rancher. Possibly somebody that holds a grudge? By disguising the killing as an act of cult worship or something else (like previous cattle mutilations) they could throw off investigators. But that is speculation; just like all the times you reach towards the unknown.

It does make sense, that somebody that wants to borrow a 2,000 pound bulls private parts and tongue, does not want that bull moving at that time. There is one more possible scenario I would like to throw in: It is possible that somebody sedated and poisoned the bulls and black vultures cut off the parts. Supposedly they can make cuts similar to a surgeons. But we still need time for the test results to come back before jumping at wild speculations.

Old 08-25-2019, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
The article did state that samples were taken and they are waiting for the test to come back. It's way too early to point the finger at ET and government conspiracy. The reason that they do suspect human foul play is that we know that some humans are evil and we also know humans are real; they do exist so therefore they will remain on the top of the list until proven otherwise.

Just because we do not see a purpose in the killings or mutilations does not mean that somebody else did not see a purpose. It could have been an enemy or enemies of the rancher. Possibly somebody that holds a grudge? By disguising the killing as an act of cult worship or something else (like previous cattle mutilations) they could throw off investigators. But that is speculation; just like all the times you reach towards the unknown.

It does make sense, that somebody that wants to borrow a 2,000 pound bulls private parts and tongue, does not want that bull moving at that time. There is one more possible scenario I would like to throw in: It is possible that somebody sedated and poisoned the bulls and black vultures cut off the parts. Supposedly they can make cuts similar to a surgeons. But we still need time for the test results to come back before jumping at wild speculations.
Yes, I saw that part, but Im not sure what results they could possibly get back, that would lead them to conclude it was govt, or ET.

First off, even if the tests came back with something strange or unknown, we wouldnt know what that is, (we have nothing to base it off), and finally, if it was ET or govt experiment, that is not something they would be permitted to inform the public of...so what would they tell people who were still waiting on the results of the testing I wonder?

Old 08-25-2019, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Yes, I saw that part, but Im not sure what results they could possibly get back, that would lead them to conclude it was govt, or ET.

First off, even if the tests came back with something strange or unknown, we wouldnt know what that is, (we have nothing to base it off), and finally, if it was ET or govt experiment, that is not something they would be permitted to inform the public of...so what would they tell people who were still waiting on the results of the testing I wonder?
Large ranchers can have enemies. Is there any reason that you want to turn your back on the prospect of evil people? Your first thought are always something that has not been proven to exist. As far a government experiments; I don't think they are operating like they did half a century back - too many checks and getting caught could end their careers or throw them in jail today.

Give it a little time and see what they find. Speculation is great; but we need to acknowledge that we have no proof and it is only speculation (until proven otherwise).

Old 08-25-2019, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Large ranchers can have enemies. Is there any reason that you want to turn your back on the prospect of evil people? Your first thought are always something that has not been proven to exist. As far a government experiments; I don't think they are operating like they did half a century back - too many checks and getting caught could end their careers or throw them in jail today.

Give it a little time and see what they find. Speculation is great; but we need to acknowledge that we have no proof and it is only speculation (until proven otherwise).
I just dont believe it is human beings that are doing this, its too widespread of a phenomena, and its not HUGE numbers of animals per ranch/ per incident (usually its a single animal), if they were enemies of the owner, Id think they would try to destroy as many cows/bulls as possible, not just one or two here and there, plus they would leave behind some kind of trace evidence (footprints, vehicle tracks), I guess they could be using helicopters, but that is starting to get a little impractical and unlikely. (cost to operate a helicopter with a pilot is around $6500 per hour and they go and kill a single bull???).

Old 08-25-2019, 05:31 PM

Quote:
I just dont believe it is human beings that are doing this, its too widespread of a phenomena, and its not HUGE numbers of animals per ranch/ per incident (usually its a single animal), if they were enemies of the owner, Id think they would try to destroy as many cows/bulls as possible, not just one or two here and there, plus they would leave behind some kind of trace evidence (footprints, vehicle tracks), I guess they could be using helicopters, but that is starting to get a little impractical and unlikely. (cost to operate a helicopter with a pilot is around $6500 per hour and they go and kill a single bull???).
How easy is it to spot foot tracks in a field?

How many humans do you see compared to ETs? I tend to go with the odds and the odds point to human. Why would an extra terrestrial want just male cow sex organs and tongues? It is a know fact that many ranchers will castrate their young bulls: https://www.drovers.com/article/why-...lves-important. So it would stand to reason that it is far more likely a human act than any out-of-world ET collection. If it was an ET thing I would presume that we would find human and other animals that had the same procedure.

I still would not rule out the possibility that the bulls ate something that poisoned them and black vultures 'surgically' removed the tongues and sex parts. They do like soft tissue first and maybe would return in greater numbers to finish off the rest of the animal. But I am still willing to wait and see the results of the testing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal