U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2019, 09:53 AM

10,544 posts, read 2,692,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by feck View Post
I believe ufos are physical beings with advanced technology that appears
to be "spiritual" to humans because we do not understand most of it. Just
like television technology today would be described in a spirtual way if
someone from 150 years ago saw a tv.

Also: Their are cases where alien beings have been seen exiting their
craft and walking around for rather long periods of time. They have also
interacted with humans in some cases and told them what part of the
galaxy they were from. Then there are humans who have been abducted
by aliens and have described the interior of the space craft and what was
done to them.
I love reading thru those older reports, where UFO occupants would exit the craft, walk around, interact with people, etc, some of them were very bizarre.
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2019, 10:03 AM

622 posts, read 153,723 times
People are always going to believe far fetched things; that's why science was invented. UFOs are an unidentified atmospheric phenomenon, almost certainly caused by nature or humans. Scientifically they should be treated as such, unless and until reproducible evidence of another cause is found.

Old 06-20-2019, 01:07 PM

5,646 posts, read 7,525,709 times
My research of spirits has given me a tremendous insight as to the make up of the universe, and one thing I have learned first hand from spirit contact is, the universe is made up of many worlds, and all are inhabited by different beings.

Earth happens to be inhabited by humans, but other worlds are inhabited by different beings, other than human.
It is entirely possible these "other beings" have the capability to travel the universe.
One other thing that has been divulged to me, in my contacts is, in all other parts of the universe, the earth is considered the lowest form of life.

From what I have been told, we are always "under the microscope", and being watched to fully understand the existence of this particular planet and it's inhabitants.

Bob.

Old 06-26-2019, 06:40 AM

15 posts, read 1,765 times
The origin of UFO's was answered at the Bayside appearances of Jesus & Mary (1970-94), they are indeed Satan & the fallen angels pretending to be aliens (see my posts in this & the religion forums). A good book on the subject I believe is UFO's What On Earth Is Going On by John Weldon 1975.

Old 06-26-2019, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN600 View Post
The origin of UFO's was answered at the Bayside appearances of Jesus & Mary (1970-94), they are indeed Satan & the fallen angels pretending to be aliens (see my posts in this & the religion forums). A good book on the subject I believe is UFO's What On Earth Is Going On by John Weldon 1975.
If Im not mistaken, they didnt approve/authenticate the Bayside appearances, because of there being quite a few contradictions in the messages.

Old 06-27-2019, 01:22 AM

5,661 posts, read 2,867,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN600 View Post
My understanding is that Satan is the current ruler of the world - why would he want to pretend to be an alien?

Old 06-27-2019, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
My understanding is that Satan is the current ruler of the world - why would he want to pretend to be an alien?
Its not in Satans best interest for people to believe he is real, or that the biblical demons are real(as that makes their goal of drawing people away from God, much harder).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or