U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2019, 12:50 PM

33 posts, read 18,647 times

Advertisements

Have you noticed how countless people after all of these centuries have claimed to have witnessed ufo/aliens, but never any solid tangible proof?

It's always grainy video, photos or the rare charred ground where the supposed craft had landed? But these people will go into great detail about how the aliens look and what the ship looks like?

It's always the same thing over and over with no proof whatsoever, but surely all of these people cannot be lying, can they?

Frankly, I don't really care if they are telling the truth, because the truth is clearly there just by looking at how the governments of the world go to absolute great lengths to cover-up, dismiss and ridicule any and everything related to aliens/ufo's.

For the past 13 years, I have read and studied countless eye witness reports of individuals coming in contact with aliens/ufos, but for the past 8 years, I have focused my time and energy specifically to national/international Armed Forces personnel reports of what they have claimed to have noticed, especially air force personnel.

I have dedicated my time specifically to Armed Forces personnel accounts because for the most part, they are on duty and most likely not intoxicated (at least they shouldn't be intoxicated on the job) and are focused on their duties and lots of times other personnel will witness the same exact thing right beside them. But most importantly (and this is very critical), the radar will sometimes confirm that something is indeed where the the eye witnesses claim it to be.

Anyways, out of all of the Armed Forces cases I have researched, nearly all of the personnel have either been told by their superiors to shut up and say nothing or the consequences will be dire..... But why make them hold their tongues about what they have seen? It's quite simple really.

Because to the most powerful entity on earth (the worlds governments) ACKNOWLEDGING these craft and beings existence means that the governments that rule this world are NOT the most powerful nor the most intelligent. According to Air Force personnel, the beings that operate these craft are moving at such a high rate of speed combined while doing impossible maneuvers is unfathomable (according to scientists). For the worlds governments to come out and acknowledge to very existence of entities with higher infinitely higher intelligence then us would be absolutely detrimental to their grasp on us.

So now the question is...... Are they real?

I have concluded a long time that they are very real, but not the type of "real" that lots of people expect.

These craft and beings are intelligent entities that are spirits/ghosts/energy. In other words........ THEY ARE DEAD

We have all heard of peoples accounts of witnessing ghosts be it at haunted houses, old battlefields, old houses, abandoned prisons, etc, but do you not see the connection here?

All of these only stick around for a very short amount of time before disappearing. This is because these can only be present in the physical realm for a very short period of time before going back to the spiritual realm.

Then the question becomes "if you can see it, is it physical"?

Yes, they are physical, but for only a short period of time. Think of the charred grass/crops where according to eye witnesses, the ufo landed and then disappeared. It was physical for a short amount of time and left a physical marking before it disappeared. It's the exact same thing as people claiming that a ghost from a haunted house left scratch marks on them while they were sleeping or they see items suddenly flying off the shelves.

This earth is nearly 14 billion years old. No living physical entity will remain permanently physical forever..... It is inevitable for every single form of life to eventually die and become spiritual, which is exactly what we see with aliens and ufo's and what will inevitably happen to us.

I have come to the conclusion a long time ago that these beings with the huge heads and huge eyes were once an extremely highly intelligent race that went extinct a very long time ago, but do to their enormous collective energy, we still see them flying around in the skies, just as people see dead people walking around.

The governments go to absolute great lengths to cover-up and dismiss these because there is a connection with the mind and these encounters. If there is enough people that will open their minds and acknowledge that these entities are indeed real, it allows people to think more for themselves rather than relying on the government to tell them how to think and how to feel. If aliens wanted, they could have taken over this world a long time ago when we lived in caves, but they didn't.....

It's never been about the aliens coming here and making contact. It's about getting us to open our mind, which is what I believe they are trying to do.

The mind is a very extremely powerful tool.

Thank you for taking the time to read.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2019, 01:37 PM

56,001 posts, read 54,493,040 times
Moved from Religion & Spirituality

Old 06-19-2019, 03:31 PM

8,099 posts, read 7,065,854 times
These UFO or aliens sighting are basically spiritual fallen angels which God rejected ...... like one sighting was a UFO that was in space flew through the atmosphere flew right into the ocean and out of the ocean right up through the atmosphere right back into space ... which is physically impossible , as the elements would burn at that speed ....... See fallen angels move through the spirit with ease with out elements of the physical ....... Still there are no life forms outside the earth as the universe is sterile according the Gods spirit through Jesus

Old 06-19-2019, 05:00 PM

2,962 posts, read 3,218,971 times
hljc - thats because you cannot understand the technology they use which to some extent has been described by John Lazar who worked on back-engineering these craft. They are physical and they supposedly work by making a gravity hole in front of them and falling into it. Obviously there are better terms and different language to describe the way they work but this is how I have read and heard their engines function.

The fact that they can move under water as well as in the air (and through land too of course) is due to the gravity engine which moves matter out of the way in front of it - like moving in a bubble of energy through anything. There is nothing religious in any of it.

If you have a civilisation which is thousands and perhaps millions of years advanced, then you have technology which is far advanced of ours too.

Old 06-19-2019, 07:50 PM

3,570 posts, read 1,697,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
hljc - thats because you cannot understand the technology they use which to some extent has been described by John Lazar who worked on back-engineering these craft. They are physical and they supposedly work by making a gravity hole in front of them and falling into it. Obviously there are better terms and different language to describe the way they work but this is how I have read and heard their engines function.

The fact that they can move under water as well as in the air (and through land too of course) is due to the gravity engine which moves matter out of the way in front of it - like moving in a bubble of energy through anything. There is nothing religious in any of it.

If you have a civilisation which is thousands and perhaps millions of years advanced, then you have technology which is far advanced of ours too.
Bob Lazar.

Old 06-19-2019, 11:08 PM

4,409 posts, read 1,637,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue777 View Post
Have you noticed how countless people after all of these centuries have claimed to have witnessed ufo/aliens, but never any solid tangible proof?

It's always grainy video, photos or the rare charred ground where the supposed craft had landed? But these people will go into great detail about how the aliens look and what the ship looks like?

It's always the same thing over and over with no proof whatsoever, but surely all of these people cannot be lying, can they?

Frankly, I don't really care if they are telling the truth, because the truth is clearly there just by looking at how the governments of the world go to absolute great lengths to cover-up, dismiss and ridicule any and everything related to aliens/ufo's.

For the past 13 years, I have read and studied countless eye witness reports of individuals coming in contact with aliens/ufos, but for the past 8 years, I have focused my time and energy specifically to national/international Armed Forces personnel reports of what they have claimed to have noticed, especially air force personnel.

I have dedicated my time specifically to Armed Forces personnel accounts because for the most part, they are on duty and most likely not intoxicated (at least they shouldn't be intoxicated on the job) and are focused on their duties and lots of times other personnel will witness the same exact thing right beside them. But most importantly (and this is very critical), the radar will sometimes confirm that something is indeed where the the eye witnesses claim it to be.

Anyways, out of all of the Armed Forces cases I have researched, nearly all of the personnel have either been told by their superiors to shut up and say nothing or the consequences will be dire..... But why make them hold their tongues about what they have seen? It's quite simple really.

Because to the most powerful entity on earth (the worlds governments) ACKNOWLEDGING these craft and beings existence means that the governments that rule this world are NOT the most powerful nor the most intelligent. According to Air Force personnel, the beings that operate these craft are moving at such a high rate of speed combined while doing impossible maneuvers is unfathomable (according to scientists). For the worlds governments to come out and acknowledge to very existence of entities with higher infinitely higher intelligence then us would be absolutely detrimental to their grasp on us.

So now the question is...... Are they real?

I have concluded a long time that they are very real, but not the type of "real" that lots of people expect.

These craft and beings are intelligent entities that are spirits/ghosts/energy. In other words........ THEY ARE DEAD

We have all heard of peoples accounts of witnessing ghosts be it at haunted houses, old battlefields, old houses, abandoned prisons, etc, but do you not see the connection here?

All of these only stick around for a very short amount of time before disappearing. This is because these can only be present in the physical realm for a very short period of time before going back to the spiritual realm.

Then the question becomes "if you can see it, is it physical"?

Yes, they are physical, but for only a short period of time. Think of the charred grass/crops where according to eye witnesses, the ufo landed and then disappeared. It was physical for a short amount of time and left a physical marking before it disappeared. It's the exact same thing as people claiming that a ghost from a haunted house left scratch marks on them while they were sleeping or they see items suddenly flying off the shelves.

This earth is nearly 14 billion years old. No living physical entity will remain permanently physical forever..... It is inevitable for every single form of life to eventually die and become spiritual, which is exactly what we see with aliens and ufo's and what will inevitably happen to us.

I have come to the conclusion a long time ago that these beings with the huge heads and huge eyes were once an extremely highly intelligent race that went extinct a very long time ago, but do to their enormous collective energy, we still see them flying around in the skies, just as people see dead people walking around.

The governments go to absolute great lengths to cover-up and dismiss these because there is a connection with the mind and these encounters. If there is enough people that will open their minds and acknowledge that these entities are indeed real, it allows people to think more for themselves rather than relying on the government to tell them how to think and how to feel. If aliens wanted, they could have taken over this world a long time ago when we lived in caves, but they didn't.....

It's never been about the aliens coming here and making contact. It's about getting us to open our mind, which is what I believe they are trying to do.

The mind is a very extremely powerful tool.

Thank you for taking the time to read.
Finally!!
Someone seems to be on the right track !

Some Islamic scholars are in agreement along the same lines.
Their view is that these are “Jinns” (or Djin). that we call “alien ships”.

In the Islamic belief, Jinn is a species that are invisible to humans (they can become visible for a very short amount of time). The closest term in English to translate “jinn” is “ghost”, but they are not exactly the same.

Jinns, like humans, also have a choice to believe in God or don’t believe in God _ do good deeds or do bad deeds.
Jinns have tribes just like humans. Jinns have a life cycle. And like humans, jinns will be accountable for their actions on the judgement day.

Some jinns are EXTREMELY powerful and MIGHTY. They can fly to extremely greater heights with lighting speed. They can change their shortly visible appearance - and can lift/carry and move around things and extremely heavy objects.

Quran talks about Jinns in Chapter 27 in the story of King Solomon. This is very interesting as it also indicates that ants talk to each other. Scientists just recently proved and acknowledged this fact, which was revealed 1400 years ago when there was no way to find out if ants talk to each other?

And then, there is a separate chapter in Quran, dedicated to Jinns. Chapter 72.

Some scholars believe that the population of Jinns is much, much larger than humans, and they are spread through out the galaxies besides living on planet earth.

Give it a read for your own knowledge - it’s interesting as I also believe that the so called “Alien ships” could possibly be jinns indeed!

Old 06-19-2019, 11:21 PM

10,510 posts, read 2,683,290 times
This is a tough one... I will admit, ive been on the fence on this for awhile, and Im still no closer to being sure.

The fact that nearly all video and pics of them are grainy and blurry could mean a variety of things ( I personally believe this happens because they are not entirely 'compatible' with our technology), but I wouldnt be surprised if this effect was caused by them...intentionally. Many UFo reports Ive read, when the craft realize a person is seeing them, they will dart off or vanish quickly, so its clear they do not like to be studied or recorded.

Ultimately, they are probably something that has always been here on the planet, (in one form or another).

**Something Ive wanted to do for a long time, sit down and enter all UFO reports into a database, from all different sources that has ever collected them, and use a computer program to find commonalities, A computer may be able to spot something the human eye cannot, and that may tie everything together in a neat little bow!

Old 06-20-2019, 06:31 AM

13,457 posts, read 4,976,974 times
the fact that they are always "blurry" is telling us something.

lensing. I think when people see how lensing can affect the image a whole lot s revealed.

toss in perspective, like how plane lights at night look like objects moving in ways we wouldn't predict for flying objects that we experience.

toss in the processor. How the brain fills in the blanks.

"poof" ufo's
people can play around with their camera's and see for themselves just how easy it is to trick the brain.

Old 06-20-2019, 07:11 AM

666 posts, read 578,521 times
I believe ufos are physical beings with advanced technology that appears
to be "spiritual" to humans because we do not understand most of it. Just
like television technology today would be described in a spirtual way if
someone from 150 years ago saw a tv.

Also: Their are cases where alien beings have been seen exiting their
craft and walking around for rather long periods of time. They have also
interacted with humans in some cases and told them what part of the
galaxy they were from. Then there are humans who have been abducted
by aliens and have described the interior of the space craft and what was
done to them.

Old 06-20-2019, 08:36 AM

16,453 posts, read 20,746,153 times
Your explanation is just as good as anyone else's, I suppose, but my question is:

What evidence do you have that backs up your conclusion?

If the answer is "none" then it isn't an explanation so much as a guess. Which is fine. Given the dearth of concrete evidence for this phenomenon, your guess may be as good as anyone else's. Or maybe not. Until further evidence comes to light, we're all basically guessing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or