U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2019, 12:11 AM

10,549 posts, read 2,692,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
I certainly don’t know what to make of it, but it’s beyond surreal as a die-hard fan of The X-Files growing up that we would be in a position 20 years later to where the government has no choice but to admit there is something going on with some unknown crafts of unknown origin. The videos kind of speak for themselves. It doesn’t mean it’s “aliens,” but the funny part is I’d almost rather it was aliens than super advanced Chinese craft because if that was it, boy are we in trouble. Maybe the aliens would come in peace, but if that’s Chinese tech or something they got way ahead of us ha ha.

I don’t really have an opinion what is going on, I was leaning to a highly secret government testing program that has produced experimental aircraft that even most of the military wouldn’t be aware of. I also thought it would make sense to see how our own advanced fighters reacted as part of the test. So who knows, maybe it’s just then guys at Groom Lake having some fun. Then again, it seems that isn’t all that likely or believable either. So what is likely?! Because any explanation is bizarre.

Also it annoys me when people don’t bother reading this stuff and your average person goes, “Heh it’s probably just a drone someone is playing with.” Did you READ the articles or see the videos?! No, DJI isn’t selling magical drones that seem to break the laws of physics haha. I think some people are so closed-minded they will forever think any talk of UFOs is tinfoil hat / conspiracy theory / mentally unwell people talk. They are almost religious and dogmatic about the impossibility which is ironically an unscientific and ignorant view.
I am starting to believe when military brass, politicians or defense officials make comments about these things possibly belonging to 'another country' that may have quickly advanced beyond everyone else...I dont think they are talking about the KNOWN countries out there! I think maybe they are referring to some country/place that we are not aware of (i.e, Atlantis, Hollow earth civilization, etc).

Lets face it...if China, Russia, or even Canada had leap frogged the rest of the world all the sudden, in terms of aircraft technology, plenty of other nations would have known about it and seen it happening in the process, kind of like how skeptics say such secrets simply could not be kept amongst so many people and countries, thats right, if Canada had suddenly harnessed gravity and was able to build anti gravity engines, the people working on that would not be able to keep it secret for long. Their triumphs, breakthroughs, failures, etc would spread like wild fire.

That makes me think, when they mention 'other countries' they are really talking about places that we do not know exist, (like Atlantis) or a civilization on the bottom of the ocean.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2019, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I totally disagree. RELIGION has nothing to do with any of it. Religion is man made and irrelevant. It is highly unlikely that aliens have the same beliefs as we do, partly because they probably understand wat we consider miracles are in fact science to them.

I am certainly not one of those who thinks of aliens as demons. For that matter, I do not think they are any more dangerous or evil than we humans are. Look at the stuff we have done to other humans over the centuries. If we had the same technology, I am absolutely certain we would do the same kind of things to other beings they are doing to us. Our scientists - particularly those who work for the military, have a general uncaring towards other beings and can easily sample, and discect things for the sake of science. Anything we humans consider 'lower' then us (animals, plants, Bigfoot, aliens) or maybe without a soul can just be sacrificed in the name of scientific investigation. Aliens are no different - why should they be. If you fnd yourself suddenly part of their experiment, dont expect to be shown any mercy - there will not be any. People report body parts in bottles on board the spacecraft, those body parts could easily be yours or mine. Dont come running to this forum to tell us you have been abducted, probed, or sampled.

I have seen images of aliens who looked exactly like the devil or demons so I suspect it all came from there. I will try and find an example and post it to this thread. If you had a culture of religion as they did many years ago, you encountered an alien who you considered particularly "evil", then you probably would call it a demon and the chief one you would call the devil - since he controlled the lesser 'demons'.

I suspect if these are US/Chinese/Russian craft, that they will be subject to the same laws,rules,regulations as ordinary jets or fighters. That means they need to have red/green or flashy lights or radar signatures, etc so that their own military can identufy them as friendly not enemy carft.

However, the craft reported do not often have these things on them, so thats why fighter jets are scrambled to find out who or what they are and to (try to) force them to land as per regulations. They appear to be able to fly into no-fly zones, hover over military bases where weapons are stored and to generally go wherever they want. That does not sound like human piloted craft.

But... I could be wrong, as I am almost certain the military of all major countries have back-engineered crashed alien craft hidden away somewhere. I really dont think one country will have technology far advanced over any other country so I shouldn't worry too much. If the rumours are to be believed, the heads of the major countries have made pacts with different ET groups and probably have very similar technology.
People in biblical times, would have viewed them as something related to religion or related to the 'gods' though, maybe thats why we get the crazy description of Ezekiels wheel in the bible (which sounds alot like a modern day UFO).

I dont think people at that time gave any thought to the possibility of other life existing on other planets they saw in the sky, if they did, they probably would have seen them as gods or deities of some kind.

Its interesting you should mention people reporting body parts, blood and guts strewn about onboard some of these UFOs, not to mention, many that can vividly remember their abductions, the aliens were not very caring or empathetic towards them.

Old 06-24-2019, 06:53 AM

4,853 posts, read 2,904,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
Why do all these sightings happen in the US and why is the US government the only one that has access to this info?
Because ocpaul20 is from China and has a disinformation campaign that targets the US government.

Old 06-24-2019, 10:34 AM

4,639 posts, read 3,697,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Id like to look into how aliens started being equated to demons (im not 100% sure, but I think this is a fairly recent theory, like within the past 20-30 yrs or so).
The earliest explicit reference to a demonic aspect to the UFO phenomenon that I'm aware of is "Operation Trojan Horse" by John Keel (1970): "The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon."

Much earlier, Carl Jung wrote in a 1957 letter:

Quote:
... the problem of the Ufos is, as you rightly say, a very fascinating one, but it is as puzzling as it is fascinating; since, in spite of all observations I know of, there is no certainty about their very nature. On the other side, there is an overwhelming material pointing to their legendary or mythological aspect. As a matter of fact the psychological aspect is so impressive, that one almost must regret that the Ufos seem to be real after all. I have followed up the literature as much as possible and it looks to me as if something were seen and even confirmed by radar, but nobody knows exactly what is seen. In consideration of the psychological aspect of the phenomenon I have written a booklet about it, which is soon to appear.
Jung focused on the psychic aspects of the UFO experience over 60 years ago -- the "booklet" referred to in the letter became his book "Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Skies", in which he wrote:

Quote:
In the threatening situation of the world today, when people are beginning to see that everything is at stake, the projection-creating fantasy soars beyond the realm of earthly organizations and powers into the heavens, into interstellar space, where the rulers of human fate, the gods, once had their abode in the planets.... Even people who would never have thought that a religious problem could be a serious matter that concerned them personally are beginning to ask themselves fundamental questions. Under these circumstances it would not be at all surprising if those sections of the community who ask themselves nothing were visited by `visions,' by a widespread myth seriously believed in by some and rejected as absurd by others.
So Jung pointed out over 60 years ago the religious aspect (though he did not deny that there may be a physical aspect to the phenomenon as well.

Quote:
And to look into WHY some believe they are the demons of the bible. It may be due to bible verses that mention demons being 'spirits in high places', spirits that live in the air, etc.
The lives of the saints in the Orthodox tradition are full of stories of demonic encounters going back 1600 years or more. Fr. Seraphim Rose pointed out that what Jacques Vallee and Carl Jung have said about UFOs agrees with these Orthodox accounts. (See Chapter VI: Signs from Heaven in "Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future" (1975))

Quote:
Although Id think these people would look at the actions of aliens/UFOs too, (demons are said to be evil fallen angels, that HATE mankind and seek to draw us away from the true God), well, I havent seen many accounts of UFOs trying to attack or kill people, or do anything evil towards mankind, so that doesnt seem to fit with their definition...if anything, they are closer to the biblical 'Watchers'.
As Fr. Rose pointed out, in the Orthodox experience, the motives of the demons are to sow doubt and fear and lead people astray with misinformation - what you see happening today is a quasi-religion centered on UFO inhabitants as our "creators" and "saviors". That's their real goal he would say, not to attack or kill people.

Old 06-24-2019, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
The earliest explicit reference to a demonic aspect to the UFO phenomenon that I'm aware of is "Operation Trojan Horse" by John Keel (1970): "The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon."

Much earlier, Carl Jung wrote in a 1957 letter:

Jung focused on the psychic aspects of the UFO experience over 60 years ago -- the "booklet" referred to in the letter became his book "Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Skies", in which he wrote:

So Jung pointed out over 60 years ago the religious aspect (though he did not deny that there may be a physical aspect to the phenomenon as well.

The lives of the saints in the Orthodox tradition are full of stories of demonic encounters going back 1600 years or more. Fr. Seraphim Rose pointed out that what Jacques Vallee and Carl Jung have said about UFOs agrees with these Orthodox accounts. (See Chapter VI: Signs from Heaven in "Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future" (1975))

As Fr. Rose pointed out, in the Orthodox experience, the motives of the demons are to sow doubt and fear and lead people astray with misinformation - what you see happening today is a quasi-religion centered on UFO inhabitants as our "creators" and "saviors". That's their real goal he would say, not to attack or kill people.
That is a theory I have brought up many times and I think its highly probable. I posted something awhile back on here from the Russian Orthodox church that gave a great explanation to almost every aspect of modern 'UFOs and aliens'.

They even mentioned and explained the older reports, where landings and encounters with humans was common!

Of course, this would also explain the extreme secrecy by world govts...to announce to the public that literal demons from the bible, were flying around our airspace with such an agenda and we could do little about it, would be insane for any govt to consider.

**I believe this is something the late Father Malachi Martin and Dr John Maack from Harvard suggested and wrote about. (Maccks death was very bizarre and had some suspicious details too).

Old 06-24-2019, 11:21 PM

2,968 posts, read 3,221,288 times
Quote:
...this would also explain the extreme secrecy by world govts...to announce to the public that literal demons from the bible, were flying around our airspace with such an agenda and we could do little about it..
Yes it would but while religion is very strong in certain areas and sections of society, those same people have to face the uncomfortable truth sooner or later - however big a shock to their system it produces. Moving them to a place where they can accept more and more of the truth is probably what the government are trying to do now.

Old 06-25-2019, 06:15 AM

16,475 posts, read 20,755,351 times
Quote:
Of course, this would also explain the extreme secrecy by world govts...to announce to the public that literal demons from the bible, were flying around our airspace with such an agenda and we could do little about it, would be insane for any govt to consider.
How so? And that's assuming the governments have any clue what they really are. If the published reports are true, they are just as clueless as the rest of us.

Unless that's what they want us to think.

Quote:
**I believe this is something the late Father Malachi Martin and Dr John Maack from Harvard suggested and wrote about. (Maccks death was very bizarre and had some suspicious details too).
Martin is considered a bit of a kook, even in Catholic circles. I wouldn't take his stuff too seriously. Mack was killed by a drunk driver. What is bizarre and suspicious about that? Tragic and sad, yes. But hardly nefarious.

Old 06-25-2019, 08:29 AM

10,328 posts, read 10,348,219 times
Have you read this?

https://theintercept.com/2019/06/01/...ondo-pentagon/

Just saw it and haven't even read it.

Old 06-25-2019, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Have you read this?

https://theintercept.com/2019/06/01/...ondo-pentagon/

Just saw it and haven't even read it.
I read thru most of this, and it really seems to me, this is sort of what happened following Roswell...an article comes out pointing to something truly strange and bizarre (the capture of a flying saucer by the US army), but then the days and weeks after, retractions, corrections, etc came out, seeming to debunk the original article.

So, we had the NY Times article in Dec 2017, the link and many other articles have come out since then, apparently trying to discredit or debunk nearly everything in the original article, intensely focusing on discrediting the people involved, questioning whether they even held the positions that was stated, etc, etc!

Who knows, maybe this is a display of 2 factions of deep state, one that wants public disclosure, and the other, that wants it to remain secret.

Old 06-25-2019, 10:29 AM

10,328 posts, read 10,348,219 times
Quote:
I read thru most of this, and it really seems to me, this is sort of what happened following Roswell...an article comes out pointing to something truly strange and bizarre (the capture of a flying saucer by the US army), but then the days and weeks after, retractions, corrections, etc came out, seeming to debunk the original article.

So, we had the NY Times article in Dec 2017, the link and many other articles have come out since then, apparently trying to discredit or debunk nearly everything in the original article, intensely focusing on discrediting the people involved, questioning whether they even held the positions that was stated, etc, etc!

Who knows, maybe this is a display of 2 factions of deep state, one that wants public disclosure, and the other, that wants it to remain secret.

I have read it and agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal