U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 06:09 PM

4,645 posts, read 3,702,745 times

Advertisements

If these are craft, they're pilotless drones or the pilots are highly intelligent and autonomous machines. An organic pilot would be turned to jelly by the maneuvers observed have reported. As I've pointed out before, there's a huge problem with the behavior of these objects that indicates they're not the result of secret government projects ...

The stealth bomber was developed in complete secrecy, and every bit of technology used in it can be traced back to previous engineering and known scientific principles. That's how science and engineering work: they build on what's gone before. With the UFOs, there is no precedent - we have no science or previously developed technology like it, and much of their behavior makes no sense from a scientific perspective (like sudden stops and accelerations, disappearing, right angle turns). This applies whether you're talking about USA, Russian, or Chinese technology.

What about secret science - a whole separate scientific culture funded by the government that none of us muggles know exists? A separate science that is centuries ahead of the science and engineering used by the mainstream government? Not possible - that would take an investment dwarfing our current government budget over many decades - but we know how much the government takes in, and how much of the federal budget is allocated to various department. There's no room for that kind of expenditure to be hidden in the budget.

So we're left with the conclusion: Either (1) they've been built with technology received from some off-planet resource, (2) they're not physical objects, or (3) they're natural phenomenon outside our current knowledge. I don't really see any other plausible alternatives. My money's on a combination of 2 and 3.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2019, 12:04 AM

10,588 posts, read 2,705,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
If these are craft, they're pilotless drones or the pilots are highly intelligent and autonomous machines. An organic pilot would be turned to jelly by the maneuvers observed have reported. As I've pointed out before, there's a huge problem with the behavior of these objects that indicates they're not the result of secret government projects ...

The stealth bomber was developed in complete secrecy, and every bit of technology used in it can be traced back to previous engineering and known scientific principles. That's how science and engineering work: they build on what's gone before. With the UFOs, there is no precedent - we have no science or previously developed technology like it, and much of their behavior makes no sense from a scientific perspective (like sudden stops and accelerations, disappearing, right angle turns). This applies whether you're talking about USA, Russian, or Chinese technology.

What about secret science - a whole separate scientific culture funded by the government that none of us muggles know exists? A separate science that is centuries ahead of the science and engineering used by the mainstream government? Not possible - that would take an investment dwarfing our current government budget over many decades - but we know how much the government takes in, and how much of the federal budget is allocated to various department. There's no room for that kind of expenditure to be hidden in the budget.

So we're left with the conclusion: Either (1) they've been built with technology received from some off-planet resource, (2) they're not physical objects, or (3) they're natural phenomenon outside our current knowledge. I don't really see any other plausible alternatives. My money's on a combination of 2 and 3.
I agree that they are probably 'terrestrial' in origin, but I am starting to lean towards them being a civilization that has always existed here on earth (somewhere), its a place we either do not know about (deep ocean, hollow earth type), or its some 'place' that is not accessible to anyone besides them.

This sort of reminds me of a really bizarre theory I read a long time ago... it suggested maybe a type of dinosaur survived and evolved over millions of years, into a super advanced race of 'reptilian-like' beings', Some depictions of the typical 'alien gray' does sort of look like some distant relative of the dinosaurs, but the problem with this, how did they manage to stay hidden and separate from humans thru out history, ID think at some point, the 2 would accidentally bump into one other, but who knows anything is possible I guess!

One of the main problems I have with this theory, If such a race existed, I doubt they would have allowed man to rule the majority of the known world, they would likely take this for themselves and enslave us (unless they just dont have the numbers comparable to humans?).

Id like to hear some other 'theories' on your combination of #2 and #3....anyone?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal