U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2019, 11:15 PM

10,812 posts, read 8,054,817 times

Advertisements

Some 15 years ago my son, after a short courtship, married a woman from New Zealand. A few months later his bride's mum sent me a very long analysis/printout she had rec'd after consulting a numerologist about the marriage.

When reading it, a few things stood out that I chalked up to "well, that might or might not apply to him or to every other person I know" but a few were ... odd, notably including a prediction of how their marriage/relationship would play out. When I read it, I thought "yes, that sounds exactly like he&she, and I was impressed that she somehow knew this without ever having met either, who both lived halfway across the world.

Oddly, what I noted most was the numerologist saw, in her words, a "billboard" with my son's name on it. She said it meant that he would achieve great fame & recognition.
This made not even the least bit of sense to me. Not only was there no reason on earth to think he would do so but at the time his older brother was beginning to make waves in another field, had already rec'd a couple of national awards. So why did the numerologist see this happening for the other brother? Did she have them mixed up? All very odd.

Fast forward only a couple of years: younger brother: a writer & very private soul began to solidify and clarify his visions. That was ... unexpected to say the least.

More so, to this very day, as recently as June 21, 2019, he is still receiving national accolade and raves for his work.

I don't even know how to process this, my point is not to praise my son but to wonder about numerology, thank you for listening.
Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or