U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 09:28 PM

2,968 posts, read 3,221,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga
That's why I needed a Top Secret Clearance and got my memory erased like Men In Black every time I worked down there, it all makes sense now!
Ok, you have already told us you were there working in a previous post.

Are you telling us that in your few years you were there, there was no gossip going around that small community, there were no no-fly zones that you heard about, there were no unusual or strange occurrances out on the ice ?

Actually, it is very possible that the sick German doctors brought back by operation Paperclip who worked for the CIA after the war have been able to perfect some kind of memory erasing procedure in the time since the war. It may not be by the use of a flashy stick with a light at the end like in the film, but I am almost sure that the German doctor's research on prisoners of war came in useful somewhere along the line.

As far as things going on at the South Pole, bear in mind that Admiral Byrd was a well-respected military person and explorer of those times, and since his leading that convoy to Antarctica he is supposed to have gone a little funny in the head and quietly retired. OK, it is possible that someone does go a little funny in the head, maybe it is just coincidental that it happened right after his failed military trip to Antarctica.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2019, 05:32 AM

5,276 posts, read 3,316,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Ok, you have already told us you were there working in a previous post.

Are you telling us that in your few years you were there, there was no gossip going around that small community, there were no no-fly zones that you heard about, there were no unusual or strange occurrances out on the ice ?
Actually no. I've never been to Pole, but worked at both McMurdo and Palmer and got the chance to visit Vernadsky (Ukrainian base) and Scott Base (Kiwi) and never heard of any no-fly zones or any unusual or strange occurrences. It's very hard to keep a secret down there, at least in the USAP (United States Antarctic Program), and I know hundreds of people that have worked at all 3 stations and many of the deep field camps and I knew all the science that went on down there.

If there's one place on Earth I would put a secret base, it would NOT be Antarctica, I would pick some remote island in the middle of nowhere in the southern Indian Ocean or southern Pacific Ocean!

Old 06-26-2019, 04:44 PM

Quote:
If there's one place on Earth I would put a secret base, it would NOT be Antarctica, I would pick some remote island in the middle of nowhere in the southern Indian Ocean or southern Pacific Ocean!
Really? It seems an ideal place to put a base since there are very few people down there, the environment may suit non-humans better than us.

We cannot survive without a lot of support and that is difficult to organize with the weather, cold, and bear in mind our technology is not good at operating in very low temperatures either. Grease and oil gets thick and maybe cannot be used in the same places as it would be in temperate climates. Any way you look at it, humans, aircraft and engines do not like operating in extreme conditions.

The fact that there is so much ice on top of the land mass is really convenient to hide activities and under the ice is a comfortable living environment for humans as well so it must be really good for non-humans who have technology to hollow out large areas under the surface.

Yes, remote islands are a good place to put non-human bases and I am sure there are more than we realise spread out across the globe.

Old 06-27-2019, 01:09 AM

618 posts, read 207,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
There's no secret program.

And, your logic is grotesquely flawed.

According to you, they've been running a secret program for nearly 100 years, because military and civilian pilots have been report UFOs for that long.

What about sightings by military (and civilian) pilots in the 1970s and 1980s?

We're talking 30-40 years.

Um, exactly which part haven't they gotten right yet?

Because the object being chased by NATO aircraft in the vicinity of Kaiserslautern/Strausbourg disappeared from radar and reappeared less than a minute later west of Soseterberg, the Netherlands.

That's in excess of 10,000 MPH.

I think they got the speed part down pat, don't you?

Hover. Check.
Speed. Check.
Maneuverability. Check.
Performance. Check.

So, what exactly have they been working on the last 30+ years?

Installing an espresso machine?
You were told NOT to reveal your knowledge of the secret expresso machine experiment, or as it is better known, Operation Coffee Bean.

Please hand in your ID, your Project Blue Book coffee mug, and your Starbucks rewards card.

Old Today, 01:27 AM

So, now that we have come to the end of Series 1, the result achieved is a Navy reporting procedure to report unidentified craft.

U.S. Navy drafting new guidelines for reporting UFOs Politico March 2019

Quote:
The U.S. Navy is drafting new guidelines for pilots and other personnel to report encounters with "unidentified aircraft," a significant new step in creating a formal process to collect and analyze the unexplained sightings — and destigmatize them.

The previously unreported move is in response to a series of sightings of unknown, highly advanced aircraft intruding on Navy strike groups and other sensitive military formations and facilities, the service says.
In the past, I believe I have read there was a section in a military manual somewhere which was later removed, which detailed what to do when encountering aliens. I dont know if this was a reality or made-up, but with this new reporting procedure, it is likely this subject will become more accepted and less a subject for ridicule - perhaps.

Old Today, 09:54 AM

10,555 posts, read 2,692,185 times
Quote:
So, now that we have come to the end of Series 1, the result achieved is a Navy reporting procedure to report unidentified craft.

In the past, I believe I have read there was a section in a military manual somewhere which was later removed, which detailed what to do when encountering aliens. I dont know if this was a reality or made-up, but with this new reporting procedure, it is likely this subject will become more accepted and less a subject for ridicule - perhaps.
So, here we go again I guess!!

They will now collect and analyze, but I would bet the strangest most inexplainable reports, will go directly to the top secret shelf, never to see the light of day, and only the ones that turn out to be mis-Ids of known aircraft, heavenly bodies, etc, will be accessible to the public.

Keep in mind, even with Project Blue Book (which ended in 1969), there are still a small percentage of reports that REMAIN classified to this day!!!!

Old Today, 12:10 PM

4,853 posts, read 2,904,827 times
Quote:
Actually, it is very possible that the sick German doctors brought back by operation Paperclip who worked for the CIA after the war have been able to perfect some kind of memory erasing procedure in the time since the war.
Say what? I am interested in proof of this.

You know what I think is happening is that the Chinese Government is working with aliens and abducting people for the aliens to experiment on:

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/07/72117...ternment-camps

The Hong Kong extradition is to allow the Chinese to deliver Chinese from Hong Kong directly to the aliens.

The aliens also squashed the Tiananmen Square protests because the protestors were onto them. There are a lot of people that report this.

Old Today, 05:12 PM

3,574 posts, read 1,703,156 times
Quote:

Is the new procedure a result of the television program? The new procedure came out in March; the program didn't air until the end of May. If fact, in one episode the program role-played Elizondo receiving the information while he was driving down the road in his SUV. The new rules were more an effect of the NY Times story over a year before.

Old Today, 08:52 PM

OK, so it is not in response to the TV program as obviously what they have done has been in the past, has taken time and needs to be recreated or documented for the TV series. It may have been as a result of their efforts to talk to people and influence people in the right places. It is no big deal to confirm what they are already doing, the bigger deal is to hopefully make the criticism and stigma go away of reporting these things.

I suspect the whole project is a sanctioned release of information anyway and Tom DeLong has possibly been manipulated and encouraged into this area.

All the guys who used to work for the military were probably in a position to know more about what is really being developed than they can say so anything which is 'new' (to us) is a step in the right direction. No?

Old Today, 11:58 PM

10,555 posts, read 2,692,185 times
We already have MUFON and NUFORC, that will accept and investigate UFO reports, I read thru both on a weekly basis, there are always quite a few people from the military making reports, in fact most state their name, rank, base where they are at, etc, they are not attempting to hide or cover anything up.

Actually there have been a couple over the past year, from ex military 'brass', that divulged their experiences, many of them are breaking the law in the process, as they were sworn to secrecy on these things when they happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or