U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-24-2019, 12:23 AM
 
Location: PRC
2,968 posts, read 3,221,288 times
Reputation: 2748

Advertisements

We are some weeks into this new series and it seems as if they are asking some interesting and searching questions.

What is curious to me is that the higher-up command structure, such as Admirals, will not comment on these unidentified craft which fighter pilots are reporting. This suggests to me they know or suspect it originates in a secret program. I would have thought the To The Stars Academy would have been told not to persue this line of investigation IF it was a secret program which the authorities wanted to remain secret.

One of the strange aircraft the program described as flying near the aircraft carrier fleet off the West coast of the USA was a cube-shaped craft inside a sphere. It was seen almost daily by the fighter pilots belonging to the aircraft carrier who were doing training flights over the sea in that area. When the strange craft came within 150 feet of the pilots and came between their two aircraft, they decided it was a threat of an air collision and needed to be reported to their superiors.

Other shapes encountered are tic-tac shaped craft and disk/saucer shaped craft. All of these have no wings and no heat signatures.

The program gets experts to analyse the 3 videos of the craft released in the media and they track down the dates and origins of the second two videos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-24-2019, 02:13 AM
 
Location: Winfield, WV
1,866 posts, read 3,423,541 times
Reputation: 526
Yes, i have been watching the series. It's definitely surprising to see that the Admiral just had a "huh" reaction and sort of shrugged it off after being informed of the encounter by the fighter pilot. That too made me wonder if he knows more, and if this is some top secret program.

But what i also found strange, is that the pilot was also summoned to appear before members of congress, and the security council. I have to wonder why they were briefed, and what was said? Apparently they didn't ask the pilot to back down, or keep quiet. Hopefully we will have some answers as to what is really going on soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2019, 02:53 AM
 
Location: PRC
2,968 posts, read 3,221,288 times
Reputation: 2748
It appears to me as if they have someone's permission to release this stuff, but why when to do so will not only alert other countries but also make it difficult to stop the questions which would naturally flow from such a disclosure. The Admiral just may not want to get involved in anything which he thinks will make his life more difficult perhaps? So, no reaction, no comment, nothing.

It makes me think of what Corey Goode/David Wilcock have said about different factions of the powers that be and their in-fighting. One group wants to end the secrecy and the other group want it to continue.

The part in Ancient Aliens about Antarctica too seems to be along the same kind of disclosure lines. Something is going on and the people should be told about it. Perhaps.

Personally, I dont think disclosure is going to be an easy ride, both economically and socially.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2019, 03:21 PM
 
Location: Madison, Alabama
3,574 posts, read 1,703,156 times
Reputation: 2802
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
We are some weeks into this new series and it seems as if they are asking some interesting and searching questions.

What is curious to me is that the higher-up command structure, such as Admirals, will not comment on these unidentified craft which fighter pilots are reporting. This suggests to me they know or suspect it originates in a secret program. I would have thought the To The Stars Academy would have been told not to persue this line of investigation IF it was a secret program which the authorities wanted to remain secret.

One of the strange aircraft the program described as flying near the aircraft carrier fleet off the West coast of the USA was a cube-shaped craft inside a sphere. It was seen almost daily by the fighter pilots belonging to the aircraft carrier who were doing training flights over the sea in that area. When the strange craft came within 150 feet of the pilots and came between their two aircraft, they decided it was a threat of an air collision and needed to be reported to their superiors.

Other shapes encountered are tic-tac shaped craft and disk/saucer shaped craft. All of these have no wings and no heat signatures.

The program gets experts to analyse the 3 videos of the craft released in the media and they track down the dates and origins of the second two videos.
I believe the sphere inside a cube was off the East coast (either Virginia Beach, VA or Jacksonville, FL ... or maybe both).

What I find strange is that two young pilots were allowed to participate in the program at all. Doing it without permission would be career-ending. Both pilots appeared to be sincere in reporting what they say (or perhaps, thought they saw).

Last Thursday, the day before the program aired, it was in the news that a subcommittee one house of Congress had a classified briefing on UFOs. I wonder if the pilot's testimony that we saw referenced on "Unidentified" was the same briefing, or there was another one. The timing of the news release and the televison program are awfully coincidental. Or were they?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2019, 07:30 PM
 
Location: Ohio
19,895 posts, read 14,228,365 times
Reputation: 16081
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
This suggests to me they know or suspect it originates in a secret program.
There's no secret program.

And, your logic is grotesquely flawed.

According to you, they've been running a secret program for nearly 100 years, because military and civilian pilots have been report UFOs for that long.

What about sightings by military (and civilian) pilots in the 1970s and 1980s?

We're talking 30-40 years.

Um, exactly which part haven't they gotten right yet?

Because the object being chased by NATO aircraft in the vicinity of Kaiserslautern/Strausbourg disappeared from radar and reappeared less than a minute later west of Soseterberg, the Netherlands.

That's in excess of 10,000 MPH.

I think they got the speed part down pat, don't you?

Hover. Check.
Speed. Check.
Maneuverability. Check.
Performance. Check.

So, what exactly have they been working on the last 30+ years?

Installing an espresso machine?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2019, 10:22 PM
 
10,555 posts, read 2,692,185 times
Reputation: 7155
These craft are using some kind of gravity control or anti-gravity propulsion systems...I think THAT is why there is so much secrecy involved.


If such technology existed, EVERYONE and I mean, EVERYONE would want in...from those at NASA, Space X, Law enforcement, etc all the way down to civilian auto manufacturers, civilian aircraft companies, etc etc.


This would DESTROY the global economy overnight too! IF we had a technology that harnessed the power of gravity, oil and gas would become junk real quick, no one would be buying anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2019, 10:28 PM
 
10,555 posts, read 2,692,185 times
Reputation: 7155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
There's no secret program.

And, your logic is grotesquely flawed.

According to you, they've been running a secret program for nearly 100 years, because military and civilian pilots have been report UFOs for that long.

What about sightings by military (and civilian) pilots in the 1970s and 1980s?

We're talking 30-40 years.

Um, exactly which part haven't they gotten right yet?

Because the object being chased by NATO aircraft in the vicinity of Kaiserslautern/Strausbourg disappeared from radar and reappeared less than a minute later west of Soseterberg, the Netherlands.

That's in excess of 10,000 MPH.

I think they got the speed part down pat, don't you?

Hover. Check.
Speed. Check.
Maneuverability. Check.
Performance. Check.

So, what exactly have they been working on the last 30+ years?

Installing an espresso machine?
Thats exactly the point Ive brought up before many times...even when the B2 Stealth Bomber was still in 'experimental phase' and it was being reported as 'UFO' numerous times...but eventually it BECAME a publicly known aircraft ( it was NO LONGER experimental or secret).


Naturally, no one reports a Stealth Bomber as a 'UFO' anymore!!


It is ludicrous to suggest something is secret/experimental in the 1970s and STILL secret/experimental in the 2010s!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2019, 11:16 PM
 
Location: PRC
2,968 posts, read 3,221,288 times
Reputation: 2748
Y'know, sometimes it is easier to come from a place which assumes things "unexplained" are secret military projects because then the guys who do not believe in UFOs and aliens can get their heads around that idea. It is like moving folks slowly towards the understanding that aliens are really here and have been all along.

It is quite possible in my mind that the Nazi war machine were researching, investigating, and developing technology which was far ahead of what the others had. They were supposed to be in contact with ETs, spirits, you-name-it via the Thule Society - now, who knows what information they received and who knows how true or valid that info was.

All I know is that both Russia and the USA were very eager to absorb the German scientists into their post-war development and many scietists who had previously been doing experiments on humans in labour camps were pardoned and given new identities. The CIA took in many of these and their research continued in the MKULTRA program which we possibly see nowadays in the various shootings across the country.

So, I think there is a lot going on which we will probably never know about, and it might be better if we didn't know about it too.

There are plenty of off-shoot projects which can be created if you have completely new technology, particularly where militarization of that technology is concerned. If they have indeed got these exotic craft, then they are probably now exploring Mars and further afield.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-25-2019, 09:09 AM
 
10,555 posts, read 2,692,185 times
Reputation: 7155
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Y'know, sometimes it is easier to come from a place which assumes things "unexplained" are secret military projects because then the guys who do not believe in UFOs and aliens can get their heads around that idea. It is like moving folks slowly towards the understanding that aliens are really here and have been all along.

It is quite possible in my mind that the Nazi war machine were researching, investigating, and developing technology which was far ahead of what the others had. They were supposed to be in contact with ETs, spirits, you-name-it via the Thule Society - now, who knows what information they received and who knows how true or valid that info was.

All I know is that both Russia and the USA were very eager to absorb the German scientists into their post-war development and many scietists who had previously been doing experiments on humans in labour camps were pardoned and given new identities. The CIA took in many of these and their research continued in the MKULTRA program which we possibly see nowadays in the various shootings across the country.

So, I think there is a lot going on which we will probably never know about, and it might be better if we didn't know about it too.

There are plenty of off-shoot projects which can be created if you have completely new technology, particularly where militarization of that technology is concerned. If they have indeed got these exotic craft, then they are probably now exploring Mars and further afield.
That is kind of what sparked all the interest in Antarctica, even back in the days of WW2, it was said that the Nazis had a base there and were back engineering an alien craft.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-25-2019, 09:31 AM
 
5,276 posts, read 3,316,104 times
Reputation: 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
That is kind of what sparked all the interest in Antarctica, even back in the days of WW2, it was said that the Nazis had a base there and were back engineering an alien craft.
That's why I needed a Top Secret Clearance and got my memory erased like Men In Black every time I worked down there, it all makes sense now!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top