U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 12:14 AM

10,553 posts, read 2,692,185 times

Advertisements

Ive been seeing more and more of these kinds of reports...

Occurred : 6/15/2019 21:45 (Entered as : 5-15-2019 9:45)
Reported: 6/15/2019 7:46:33 PM 19:46
Posted: 6/20/2019
Shape: Fireball
Duration:20 seconds
Object was clear oval with fire inside.

Sitting on my step after taking my dog out, orange object in the air coming toward me It caught my attention because it was orange, it flew over my head and I looked up. And it was a clear bubble with fire on the inside of it..

There was another one on MUFON, the lady was outside in her yard and she saw a glass looking globe (about 30ft in dia) hovering above her house, with 15ft tall flame on the inside. No noise or sensations reported, and it vanishes after a short time.

These are just 2 examples, but there are numerous other reports that are very similar, I dont really think these should be called 'fireballs' as thats not what they are seeing, its a single flame, like you would see on a candle, inside of what appears to be a glass or clear globe, a fireball is something that the entire thing is engulfed in fire, these things appear to be something different.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 05:20 AM

1,964 posts, read 957,339 times
I remember reading a short story awhile back where it turned out weird sightings like this and stuff like phantom hitchhikers was all a part of some high-tech hologram/illusion projecting satellite intended to cause religious hysteria in an opposing country during wartime, but was instead being used to screw with random citizens when things were relatively peaceful.

Old Today, 06:53 AM

14,395 posts, read 11,709,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobCaldwell View Post
I remember reading a short story awhile back where it turned out weird sightings like this and stuff like phantom hitchhikers was all a part of some high-tech hologram/illusion projecting satellite intended to cause religious hysteria in an opposing country during wartime, but was instead being used to screw with random citizens when things were relatively peaceful.
We have groups that are researching different technologies for future weapons. If we can use holograms, lasers or other technologies to cause distractions or have enemy governments waste ammunition and manpower chasing ghost; then that would be a real option. Of course we would have to test that technology someplace.

Old Today, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobCaldwell View Post
Actually some people believe this is the explanation for all or most UFO sightings! (that they are a fake holographic illusion, being used for a purpose). Others believe these random sightings are the testing phase and one day, they will use this holographic technology to fake an alien invasion.

There is a smaller amount of people who believe this has something to do with chem trails too, the spraying of certain chemicals into the upper atmosphere, somehow makes these illusions more realistic (IDK, Im not sure about that!)

Old Today, 10:16 AM

14,395 posts, read 11,709,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
There is a smaller amount of people who believe this has something to do with chem trails too, the spraying of certain chemicals into the upper atmosphere, somehow makes these illusions more realistic (IDK, Im not sure about that!)
We are 'spraying' tons of chemicals into the upper atmosphere every minute; it's called commercial aviation. Our planes use tremendous quantities of fuel that are turned into "carbon dioxide (CO2), water vapor, hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, sulfur oxides, lead, and black carbon": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enviro...ct_of_aviation. What other chemicals do we need?

Years ago, after my little hook in the eye problem, I wore polarized sunglasses. I wore those glasses when there as a "No Fly Zone" over the whole US after 911. I was driving commercial truck at that time and covering many miles driving a 'sleeper team'. With the polarized sun glasses I could clearly see a difference in the clouds during the No Fly Zone. I even loaned my glasses to my team partner to confirm my observations (he was a retired school teacher). It was as if we could see the water vapor or clouds forming compared to after the No Fly Zone ended. My feeling is that Al Gore is doing more damage flying all over the world in the name of saving the planet than the average John Doe.

Old Today, 07:06 PM

17,854 posts, read 54,146,150 times
Dry cleaner bag, votive candle. Variations of same. Dangerous play if wind downdrafts cause a crash and fire.

Old Today, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry chickpea View Post
Dry cleaner bag, votive candle. Variations of same. Dangerous play if wind downdrafts cause a crash and fire.
I dont think you understand what they are seeing.

( Like a small round glass fish bowl, and a small flame of a candle on the inside of the bowl, but they are seeing it scaled up in size).

This suggests something religious imo, playing up the demonic or angel thing I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal