Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2019, 04:59 AM

38 posts, read 57,773 times

Advertisements

There have been entity's the size of small cats on my feet at night for 3 years. They run their teeth up and down my feet. I can't see them, I can't hurt them, I can't photograph them. They are getting aggressive and I want them to go away. I have been woken up about 3 am twice and there was the most foul smell. I can't sleep at night so I sleep in the day as they don't bother me as much. Maybe they don't like the sun light. I think a witch who rented a apartment from me cast them here. I'm a straight intelligent man with no history any thing like this. Does anyone have any knowledge of such creatures?
I really need some help soon. Thank you for your time.

Old 07-10-2019, 09:41 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Try looking at them thru infrared, I think you will probably be able to see them.

Old 07-10-2019, 12:28 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,012,094 times
Moderator cut: rude

Read the below, it's a very common sleep hallucination. I feel it as something "jumping" all over the bed. I can turn and look, and there's nothing there. Though I'd swear there HAD to be something, it's just not real.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_hag

OR:

http://sleepeducation.org/news/2009/...st-the-old-hag

Last edited by Tallysmom; 07-11-2019 at 03:59 PM.. Reason: Please don’t be the spelling police.

Old 07-10-2019, 04:48 PM

8,546 posts, read 10,964,749 times
To the OP.
I don't think it is anything paranormal.

It could very well be a problem with the spinal cord.

When there is an injury, or many times just old age, the vertebrae in the spine get arthritic growths on them, and pinch nerves in the spinal cord,which could give you the reactions you are experiencing.
Sounds to me an mri/xray could determine if anything is going on with the spinal cord.
I hardly believe it is anything of a paranormal nature.

Bob.

Old 07-11-2019, 02:23 AM

Default Thanks for your interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Try looking at them thru infrared, I think you will probably be able to see them.
I used an IR camera and got nothing. Thanks

Old 07-11-2019, 02:36 AM

Default OK, Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBear View Post
WTF is a "demens"? Do you mean a "Demon"?

If so, NO. Read the below, it's a very common sleep hallucination. I feel it as something "jumping" all over the bed. I can turn and look, and there's nothing there. Though I'd swear there HAD to be something, it's just not real.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_hag

OR:

Sleep paralysis: The devil, the ghost & the Old Hag
Damn, I hate when that happens. "Demons"

Thank you for your time and answer. I hoped that someone would of had this same thing happen to them and would answer. I hope your right.

Old 07-11-2019, 02:47 AM

Default Thanks Bob, I appreciate your input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
To the OP.
I don't think it is anything paranormal.

It could very well be a problem with the spinal cord.

When there is an injury, or many times just old age, the vertebrae in the spine get arthritic growths on them, and pinch nerves in the spinal cord,which could give you the reactions you are experiencing.
Sounds to me an mri/xray could determine if anything is going on with the spinal cord.
I hardly believe it is anything of a paranormal nature.

Bob.

Bob, I understand it could be something similar to what your saying. Maybe mind over matter would fix it.
Hell, I was married for 33 years, you would think I could figure anything out.
Thanks again Bob.

Old 07-11-2019, 07:28 AM

2,745 posts, read 3,012,094 times
Rick, trust me, it IS a very common thing to experience this at the edge of sleep. It's ALWAYS been true, and there's stories from people going back through history.

I'm not lying when I mentioned that I get the feeling that "something" is jumping all over the bed. It's quite pronounced, you'd swear it was something weighing at least 30lbs, it clearly feels like it's nowhere near me, but there's NOTHING there.

I have since realized that it's really my nerves "jumping around" or firing off oddly to settle down when I finally start completely relaxing just before sleep. I DO have much spinal damage, and peripheral neuropathy. So, in my case anyway, I'm sure that contributes to the phenomena. But that's all it is, regardless of what my BRAIN imagines or tells me it is...

Old 07-11-2019, 10:21 AM

7,723 posts, read 12,614,165 times
Sounds like demons to me. The only way to make them go away is by commanding them through Christ to leave you alone. They are terrified of God. Also play Christian music through the night. It tortures them and they can't stand being anywhere it's played.

Old 07-11-2019, 10:29 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Yes, Id be interested to see how they react to telling them to leave in Jesus name, or prayer in general.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal