Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2019, 08:25 PM

987 posts, read 778,594 times

Advertisements

I confused Ghost Sex with something else called Necrophillia

I found the correct terminology

Here it is:

https://pattinegri.com/dark-matters-19-ghost-sex/

I feel so blessed Moderator cut: rude

Last edited by Tallysmom; 07-18-2019 at 09:21 PM.. Reason: Very rude. Inappropriate language.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2019, 08:39 PM

8,546 posts, read 10,964,749 times
Sex with ghost is a figment of the human mind, and nothing more.
Sex with ghost is impossible for at least two reasons.
First, ghost(spirits) have no material body, and second, they have no gender in the spirit world.
So, as my favorite tv judge says, "you are out of gas".

If anyone is saying they are having, of have had sex with a ghost, that is nothing but a wet dream, because, like I just said, it can't happen.

Bob.

Old 07-18-2019, 08:45 PM

987 posts, read 778,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
First, ghost(spirits) have no material body, and second, they have no gender in the spirit world.

If anyone is saying they are having, of have had sex with a ghost, that is nothing but a wet dream, because, like I just said, it can't happen.

Bob.
So Patti Negri is a hack, thanks.

Old 07-18-2019, 10:02 PM

465 posts, read 606,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post

Bob.
What if someone you were with was unattractive and you put a sheet over the head?

Old 07-19-2019, 08:47 AM

15,821 posts, read 6,527,022 times
In shamanism there is the concept of a "spirit wife", which I suppose is a similar belief.

Old 07-19-2019, 09:12 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,877,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul359 View Post
So Patti Negri is a hack, thanks.
So glad we clarified what you were talking about in a previous thread and you are not actually having sex with a decomposing corpse. This is strange enough, but the other was off-the-charts bizarro.

For this Pati lady - well it does say she is an "International ghost sex expert".
Are there like degrees in ghost sex now? How does one become a "ghost sex expert".

I do see she has appeared in "Master Chef" and "Pit Boss"...so she has that going for her. Although I am puzzled how that relates to ghost sex. Does master Chef feature maybe kitchen ghost sex?

This intrigued me from the link:
"...AND Michael Bilow will attempt to have a sexual encounter with a ghost LIVE ON STAGE."

Old 07-19-2019, 12:41 PM

5,671 posts, read 5,868,959 times
As soon as I saw the title this popped into my head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIZhBUXNwzw

Old 07-19-2019, 12:48 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,877,846 times
There was a movie in the early 80's with Barbara Hershey called "The Entity". In this move the character played by Ms. Hershey was raped by a ghost. It was based on a true case but I am not sure how much was fabricated.
Scary stuff - but as I remember it left the doors open on interpreting if it was in her own head and a result of misdirected telekinesis. In other words, the movie made it clear that there were supernatural forces at play but that it might be self-inflicted via her own psychic power combined with the result of her own behavioral issues in her life.

Old 07-19-2019, 04:59 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
There was a movie in the early 80's with Barbara Hershey called "The Entity". In this move the character played by Ms. Hershey was raped by a ghost. It was based on a true case but I am not sure how much was fabricated.
Scary stuff - but as I remember it left the doors open on interpreting if it was in her own head and a result of misdirected telekinesis. In other words, the movie made it clear that there were supernatural forces at play but that it might be self-inflicted via her own psychic power combined with the result of her own behavioral issues in her life.
I believe a university did some experiments with her and had some pretty crazy stuff happen as a result! I think it was UCLA or USC if Im not mistaken.

Old 07-19-2019, 07:50 PM

22,449 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Is this the same as a succubus or an incubus?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal