U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2019, 08:42 PM

1 posts, read 101 times

Advertisements

For about a year now ive been experiencing visits from shadow spirits; just a quick about me to understand where im coming from. most of my life ive been able to see spirits and when i was younger, interact with them but as ive got older this ability has lessened so i find it odd when anything paranormal happens to me i usualy take it as a warning or a message. Im also an untrained empath, so i can sense and understand different energies.

So in the past year ive been seeing small shadows varying in size darting past my line of sight. These creatures vary in size, from about the size of a fly to about the size of a golf ball. But i dont get a read from them, no positve or negative energy but i can sense theyre there and once i focus on it it darts out of view. They are formless in movement and dont consistently hold shape and then either fly or crawl. They seem like the equivalent of spirit insects.

Recently ive been seeing them more often and its starting to bother me as i dont understand what they are. I also went for an eye exam a few weeks ago and told them about this because it can be explained by floater or probablem witht he eyebut my tests came back normal and they put it down to eye strain. Which doesnt explain why i am seeing them all the time?

If someone knows what they are please let me know as ive not been able to find anything online about them. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2019, 06:30 AM

1,039 posts, read 315,426 times
I see floaters all the time. I am so used to them, they don't bother me anymore. However, when I think about them, I see my floaters.

I suggest getting your thyroid checked because it affects your eye nerves too. Also make sure the nerves in your neck aren't pitched and affecting your eyes.

Nothing good comes from spirits - even good spirits. They have become separated from their way and are lost in our world.

Leave them alone.

Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM

72 posts, read 9,114 times
Is there anything more you can say about them? More details please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougi3 View Post
For about a year now ive been experiencing visits from shadow spirits; just a quick about me to understand where im coming from. most of my life ive been able to see spirits and when i was younger, interact with them but as ive got older this ability has lessened so i find it odd when anything paranormal happens to me i usualy take it as a warning or a message. Im also an untrained empath, so i can sense and understand different energies.

So in the past year ive been seeing small shadows varying in size darting past my line of sight. These creatures vary in size, from about the size of a fly to about the size of a golf ball. But i dont get a read from them, no positve or negative energy but i can sense theyre there and once i focus on it it darts out of view. They are formless in movement and dont consistently hold shape and then either fly or crawl. They seem like the equivalent of spirit insects.

Recently ive been seeing them more often and its starting to bother me as i dont understand what they are. I also went for an eye exam a few weeks ago and told them about this because it can be explained by floater or probablem witht he eyebut my tests came back normal and they put it down to eye strain. Which doesnt explain why i am seeing them all the time?

If someone knows what they are please let me know as ive not been able to find anything online about them. Thank you.

Old Today, 11:07 AM

4,674 posts, read 3,721,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougi3 View Post
F I also went for an eye exam a few weeks ago and told them about this because it can be explained by floater or probablem witht he eyebut my tests came back normal and they put it down to eye strain. Which doesnt explain why i am seeing them all the time?
If you went to an optician, he/she wasn't qualified to diagnose you.

https://www.webmd.com/eye-health/eye...hthalmologists

If you went to an optometrist or opthalmologist, I'm surprised he/she suggested eye strain as the cause, since the symptoms don't seem to match at all - unless he/she found nothing and figured you were just experiencing normal floaters, and said "eye strain" just to get you out of the office.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20372397

What you're describing sure sounds like floaters to me - I had cataract surgery 20+ years ago and some of the floaters looked very much like what you subscribe. They would dart away when I tried to look at them, some were very dark and clearly defined, some were more like a shadow moving around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal