U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2019, 08:15 PM

11,881 posts, read 2,936,126 times

Advertisements

Posters are often students or professionals who want to practice on people. Unfortunately one I found was controlled by a few people and didn't like newcomers; another had astrologers so old they died and the forum closed; another is very popular and doesn't accept new members
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2019, 05:54 AM

171 posts, read 21,692 times
I browse the Linda Goodman lindaland forum -- that may be the one that you mentioned doesn't accept new people. Haven't been able to sign up there but I like to read it. Astrology Weekly is another one I've been to. Reddit has some astrology forums too.

Old 08-06-2019, 10:39 AM

17,569 posts, read 21,449,968 times
Astrodienst has a Forum, with various categories. One of the biggest unexplained mysteries to me is why people overlook the benefits/value of Astrology. But first you need to open up the right hemisphere of your brain, and then it will come to you.

Old 08-07-2019, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Astrodienst has a Forum, with various categories. One of the biggest unexplained mysteries to me is why people overlook the benefits/value of Astrology. But first you need to open up the right hemisphere of your brain, and then it will come to you.

I go to Astrodienst to run charts and somehow never noticed that they had a forum. Thank you!!

I love astrology, consider myself a beginner for life as there is just so much to learn. Really fascinating and useful tool.

Old 08-07-2019, 08:37 AM

11,881 posts, read 2,936,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemoments View Post
I go to Astrodienst to run charts and somehow never noticed that they had a forum. Thank you!!
Me neither. Good to know

Old 08-07-2019, 10:38 AM

My posts are under 2MuchEarth

Old 08-07-2019, 05:16 PM

3,073 posts, read 3,275,974 times
The ancients (Sumarians, etc) used astrology a lot. There is no reason why there should not be some basis for astrology since as the Earth moves through its yearly journey, it probably moves through areas of space which have different energies and influencies.

We already acknowledge the Moon has an influence on the Earth, and people are affected by the Moon too, so why not planets and bodies further away? The influence gets less specific and more general but still it is there.

Old 08-07-2019, 10:02 PM

Yes, the planets up above are not merely there for decoration!

Old 08-08-2019, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post

Think that it is because in many peoples minds astrology is only sun sign astrology and the horoscopes they can find in their newspaper or online. If that is all it is to them then they are missing the whole enchilada.

Old 08-08-2019, 09:25 AM

Exactly, if they went just as far as discovering their Moon signs, then it would start to click! Astrology is loaded with truths, and given that mankind is ice to truth and fire to falsehoods, I sometimes think the avoidance of astrology has to do with the subconscious mind. fear of what they may find.

A friend, many years ago, joked and dared me to do his chart and do a reading, thinking I wouldn't find anything, and he was shocked, so shocked he severed all communication with me. I pointed out to him his Sun in the 12th house, along with his Moon in Sagittarius, the precautions one must take with alcohol and drugs, as a number of drug addicts/alcoholics have their Sun in this house and/or Moon sign. He came to my house one night, drunk out of his mind, and he kept jabbing his finger at me saying: Yes, I'm an alcoholic and now you know everything about me.

Never heard from him again!

Ever since then, I've been very careful about reading anybody's chart.

When an Astrologer revealed to me I had my Moon in Capricorn, I all but freaked out. The most twisted moon sign you could ask for, and to make matters worse, sitting in the 8th house of Scorpio. But since then, I've become friends with my moon sign and it's been a lifesaver for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal