U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 01:21 PM

11,761 posts, read 2,915,758 times

Advertisements

Is he or isn't he? Did he or didn't he?

I've watched a few of this woman's card readings and she has a different perspective on her subjects. She also mixes two or three decks in one reading which I've never seen before. Beautiful cards, by the way.

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugUoVPaMbj8&t=589s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 04:57 PM

1,555 posts, read 569,574 times
Unique looking cards, and it’s interesting, the cards seem to have said something about his death. Whether it’s true or not, from your prospective, depends on how much you believe the cards.

I don’t know much about the tarot, once during a slow day at work, a friend sent over an online site where you could get a free tarot reading. I tried it and was amazed how many accurate points it hit on. But the tarot reading could also be like your astrology sign, it hits on enough accurate points to make you think there is something there.

I’ve heard witches use tarot cards a lot, this forum needs a witch to stop by and give his or her opinion on whether or not the cards told the truth.

Old Yesterday, 05:56 PM

13,848 posts, read 14,751,747 times
I read tarot and like her reading. I see a few cards differently but think she’s pretty right on. Not a witch just a reader. In the simplest of terms, Tarot is a deck of cards That depict birth, death and everything in between. It shows What you are aware of and what you are not aware of. It describes archetypes, it describes situations. Each suit fueled by a different set of motivations. When you deal out some cards you’re hoping to put everything together to come up with an answer to the questions that have been asked. The questions will help you put the cards into perspective. Like opening a book and reading you want insight into the story Yes like astrology there are similarities, however a good reader will pull out a lot more than just the basics.

Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM

3,062 posts, read 3,270,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazz22
Iíve heard witches use tarot cards a lot, this forum needs a witch to stop by and give his or her opinion on whether or not the cards told the truth.
Oooh spooky. You think witches know better than anyone else?

Things like crystal balls, tarot cards, playing cards, IChing, bones, etc are all tools used to help the person focus on the issue. They themelves do not have any power but just like everything else, they may absorb energy if they are used a lot over time. Tarot cards have symbols on them which also act to trigger inspiration, intuition and imagination.

Religion and other occult practices use symbolism too.

Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM

1,555 posts, read 569,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Oooh spooky. You think witches know better than anyone else?

Things like crystal balls, tarot cards, playing cards, IChing, bones, etc are all tools used to help the person focus on the issue. They themelves do not have any power but just like everything else, they may absorb energy if they are used a lot over time. Tarot cards have symbols on them which also act to trigger inspiration, intuition and imagination.

Religion and other occult practices use symbolism too.
I think someone who practices daily with something like tarot cards, will have a pretty accurate knowledge.

Interesting explanation you gave, thanks!

Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM

342 posts, read 10,622 times
Tarot is indeed interesting and the vid is quite interesting!!!!

Thank you for sharing it.....

Old Today, 08:15 AM

130 posts, read 15,625 times
I haven't been following the Jeffry Epstein story but I do use tarot cards so clicked on it. Some readers do use multiple decks in a reading, not something I do myself though. I recognize one of the decks in the video -- think its the Tarot in Wonderland deck. The others I don't recognize. Always interesting to see how others read the Tarot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal