Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2019, 12:24 AM

1 posts, read 475 times

Advertisements

One night i was trying to sleep and i looked up toward my window, i paused for a moment for all i saw was orange glowing eyes, "it's just a dream" i laughed then out loud said "**** off demon im not dealing with this tonight its 3am". I rolled over and noticed my cat staring above me his eyesight not changing from the void he was staring into. I shrugged figuring he was just being weird... But then as soon as i looked into the next room from my bed i saw the light for my google home turn on... She said "sorry i cant help you with that" i got confused... I hadn't said anything? I tried laughing it off again saying "**** off demon im tryna sleep here" then not long after i rolled over to face the other way but yet again, the google light turned on in my perferal... I paused waiting. Next thing i know it says "sorry i dont understand that language yet if you would like to form a complaint please contact us".. My cat still constantly staring at a void again in the next room. I ended up going to sleep that night. Forgetting about it.

But 2 days ago i was home alone, just me and my cat. The door to the front hall was shut but my vaccum was out there leaning firmly against the wall. I had paused my music cause i thought i hear something. But i didnt so i just played on my phone a little (no music still). Next thing i know there is a hige crash in the front hall my cat is freaking out so i open to door to ket him investigate. He sprints out i follow him for a moment till he freezes mid sprint. He stares up at a void in the corner then yeowls and sprints back into our apartment. Sprints directly under my bed almost skids under there. The vaccum was knocked over and my shoes where astray. But the door was locked? No one was home? What the **** is going on? Now there are dead birds showing up around my neighbours houses? My cats acting ****ing wild.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2019, 02:04 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
I have a theory about the dead birds. I think we have a cloaking technology which makes craft invisible and flocks of birds fly into these craft and break their necks.

Hence the load of dead and dying birds falling out of the sky. Some of these craft can be huge-ish and so the dead & dying birds can be found over quite a large area sometimes.

Of course, I cannot prove this, but often it is starlings, or pigeons which go around in flocks and can fly quite fast too - fast enough to snap their necks if they flew into a kind of brick wall. Often they have internal injuries as well, so I reckon the people who analyse this phenomena know what cased it and cannot say we have that technology.

As far as your house problem is concerned, sounds like you may have an unwelcome guest. Are you an experiencer/abductee?

Old 08-22-2019, 08:02 AM

2,962 posts, read 862,840 times
3 am is a common time to experience such things. Have you had previous experiences that predisposed you to addressing it, out loud, as a demon?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingergypsy View Post
One night i was trying to sleep and i looked up toward my window, i paused for a moment for all i saw was orange glowing eyes, "it's just a dream" i laughed then out loud said "**** off demon im not dealing with this tonight its 3am". I rolled over and noticed my cat staring above me his eyesight not changing from the void he was staring into. I shrugged figuring he was just being weird... But then as soon as i looked into the next room from my bed i saw the light for my google home turn on... She said "sorry i cant help you with that" i got confused... I hadn't said anything? I tried laughing it off again saying "**** off demon im tryna sleep here" then not long after i rolled over to face the other way but yet again, the google light turned on in my perferal... I paused waiting. Next thing i know it says "sorry i dont understand that language yet if you would like to form a complaint please contact us".. My cat still constantly staring at a void again in the next room. I ended up going to sleep that night. Forgetting about it.

But 2 days ago i was home alone, just me and my cat. The door to the front hall was shut but my vaccum was out there leaning firmly against the wall. I had paused my music cause i thought i hear something. But i didnt so i just played on my phone a little (no music still). Next thing i know there is a hige crash in the front hall my cat is freaking out so i open to door to ket him investigate. He sprints out i follow him for a moment till he freezes mid sprint. He stares up at a void in the corner then yeowls and sprints back into our apartment. Sprints directly under my bed almost skids under there. The vaccum was knocked over and my shoes where astray. But the door was locked? No one was home? What the **** is going on? Now there are dead birds showing up around my neighbours houses? My cats acting ****ing wild.

Old 08-22-2019, 08:30 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Cats are strange animals, I believe they can see things that we cannot, I remember one incident when I was living on the top floor of an apartment building, it was a 2 story building, each apt had a walk out balcony, I was cleaning house that day and I watched my cat walk out on the balcony and lie down in the sun, (we would leave the sliding glass door open so the cat could go onto the balcony), then I hear what sounds like a very low and loud helicopter outside, this is not so strange, Ive seen helicopters flying around here other times too, but with this one, I was right by the balcony when I heard it, and I saw the cat, look up, and it started freaking out, and ran inside to the bedroom, but when I walked out on the balcony, there was nothing, no sound, no helicopter, nothing, just clear blue sky in every direction.

It was a matter of seconds from when I heard it to the time i was out on the balcony, to this day, I have no idea what my cat saw that freaked him out.

Old 08-25-2019, 09:28 PM

2,095 posts, read 1,556,636 times
fill a supersoaker with holy water and let the demon have it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal