U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2019, 04:18 PM

181 posts, read 23,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthwestResident View Post
I had a weird dream on Sunday. What do you think this mean if anything?

Here the dream part: Last night I dreamed that me and some of the other people who were at the funeral were walking to my great-great grandparents house (my great-grandmother parents) and it was downpouring. I remember looking up the address on my iphone which was the wrong address. I also remember walked through tunnel.

Hi

I am so sorry for you that your Great-GrandMother has passed on.

I can tell you what the dream means however.

Each person has a hollow branch from The Tree of Eternal Life reaching to them from Heaven, & their eternal soul is brought through that branch into their bodies when they are born on earth. Then when they die they find themselves inside a tunnel leading to the light of God, & that tunnel is the inside of the hollow branch that their soul originally came through into their human body. They are going home.

So your dream is your Guardian Angel's way of telling you that Your Great-GrandMother has gone Home to Her Parents' house, '& as they passed on before Her She went to their place through a tunnel & not in the usual way that people go to people's houses by following an address on their phone.

So it was an Angelic Message to tell you that your Great-GrandMother has gone back Home To Heaven to be with her Parents.

That is what your dream means & I know it is true.

I don't expect you to believe me though!

Once again I am sorry for your loss

Last edited by ocean777; 09-10-2019 at 05:04 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2019, 10:38 AM

847 posts, read 461,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthwestResident View Post
I had a weird dream on Sunday. What do you think this mean if anything?

My 93 year old great-grandmother (my last living great-grandparent) died last Monday, I new her very well having grown up knowing her and going ot house often. I do lot of Genealogy and Family History. Over the last couple years I asked her lot of question about her Childhood and Family and had visited her about 6 times over the last year.

On Friday we had her Funeral which started out as being sunny at the Cemetery but a few hours later as the Reception got over it started downpouring.

Here the dream part: Last night I dreamed that me and some of the other people who were at the funeral were walking to my great-great grandparents house (my great-grandmother parents) and it was downpouring. I remember looking up the address on my iphone which was the wrong address. I also remember walked through tunnel.

Weird thing is I never knew my great-great grandparents. And my great-grandmother never lived in their house while growing up. She did a couple times (though briefly) after she became an adult while raising her Kids.

I never been to the house they lived in as it was tore down t when I was 13 after a plane crashed into it.

This MAYBE has something to do with the Genealogy and Family History that you are occupied/busy with. It MAY relate to some of the information that you got during your research. Think about you may find or realize something you didn't pay attention to before.

BTW, what does "downpouring" mean? rain?

Old 09-12-2019, 10:43 AM

12,055 posts, read 20,612,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Authentic Bird View Post
This MAYBE has something to do with the Genealogy and Family History that you are occupied/busy with. It MAY relate to some of the information that you got during your research. Think about you may find or realize something you didn't pay attention to.

BTW, what does "downpouring" mean? rain?
I assumed she mean a cloudburst rain, hard and fast.

Old 09-12-2019, 11:17 AM

847 posts, read 461,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
I assumed she mean a cloudburst rain, hard and fast.

Thank u for the answer.

I tend to think of 2 things that have some similarity.

-It could refer to her journey (regarding genealogy & Family history) after her great-grandmother's death became or will become hard.

-It might also relate that some of the info she got/understood from her great-grandma. OP stated that some of the people who attended the great grandma's funeral in reality was walking with her in the dream to go to that house; I guess those people are relatives or close to the great-grandma in reality who might share the same interest as OP does (regarding genealogy).
She walked through tunnel with downpouring day, and the address of the house was wrong (in dream).

I would say, there is MAYBE something missing regrading some of the info she had which made things hard for OP as if she got lost.

-It's just my thinking, it's NOT a certain interpretation, of course.

Old Today, 10:08 AM

5,023 posts, read 4,044,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelia Shay View Post
I've had several dreams about loved ones after they passed. With most of those dreams, I somehow "knew" that it was my subconscious mind trying to process the loss. However, with a few, I also somehow "knew" that those were real visits.

To the OP, I would say the rest of us can offer theories on the meaning of your dream, but only you can know if it was your subconscious helping you process life events, or if it was a connection with loved ones who have passed. It sounds to me more like a dream to help you cope, but only you know how vivid the images and feelings were attached to the dream.
I agree. Dream Interpretation is something only the dreamer can fully understand and interpret.

I had a very odd dream, which I cannot help but wonder if it was a visitation dream. One night, I dreamed I was going to visit some old friends of the family. They were an older couple that we grew up around and spent time with. I was walking into their house, which in the dream, seemed realistic down to the last detail. There inside, sitting on the chair, was my Grandmother, who was ill with cancer at the time. She was wearing a nightgown and an oxygen mask. She looked at me and did not speak as I walked by. Next thing in the dream, I looked into a bedroom and she was folding back the sheets making her bed.

When I woke up, I got a call about 830 AM that she had passed away during the night.

I have since had numerous dreams which include dead relatives. Oddly enough, my sister has appeared o in only a few dreams ever in my whole life. so in my dreams, there are big family get togethers, holidays and she is absent. (I do not like her and we are not close) But in these dreams, relatives both living and dead are there. In a recent one, I was processing the dream, while dreaming, and I asked my one grandfather "Didn't you die as the result of a car accident?" and he responded "yeah, but that was years ago...." like it did not matter now.

DOn't know about the dreams being visitations, but they are, in some way, entertaining.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or