U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-15-2019, 04:23 PM
 
Location: Colorado Springs
4,979 posts, read 5,119,587 times
Reputation: 17762

Advertisements


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4cao7_j9Sw
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-16-2019, 07:02 AM
 
Location: Maine
16,831 posts, read 21,054,117 times
Reputation: 19508
There's actually a whole UFO documentary on youtube that interviewed Ackroyd for most of it. He's an interesting guy. I think he's a lot more like Ray Stantz in real life than most people realize.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2019, 01:52 PM
 
1,104 posts, read 784,288 times
Reputation: 435
Between August of 1973 and March of 1976, my friends on I would see the same UFO's almost weekly over the Milwaukee area. We would bring skeptics along who would see for themselves that we weren't making it up. Sometimes as many as 8 of us would gather, usually Friday or Saturday nights and usually northwest part of the city and or around Lake Michigan. Same lights every time. Bright white light in the front, blue light in the middle and red light at the the end. No sound. Ever. They would float in the sky do whatever they wanted. They would always show up at dusk, never had a day time sighing. Had maybe 25+ sightings, probably more in that almost 3 year period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-17-2019, 10:22 PM
 
11,458 posts, read 3,011,124 times
Reputation: 7678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
Between August of 1973 and March of 1976, my friends on I would see the same UFO's almost weekly over the Milwaukee area. We would bring skeptics along who would see for themselves that we weren't making it up. Sometimes as many as 8 of us would gather, usually Friday or Saturday nights and usually northwest part of the city and or around Lake Michigan. Same lights every time. Bright white light in the front, blue light in the middle and red light at the the end. No sound. Ever. They would float in the sky do whatever they wanted. They would always show up at dusk, never had a day time sighing. Had maybe 25+ sightings, probably more in that almost 3 year period.
Thats very interesting, just curious, did you ever experience any 'missing time' during any of these incidents?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-18-2019, 06:19 AM
 
1,104 posts, read 784,288 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Thats very interesting, just curious, did you ever experience any 'missing time' during any of these incidents?
No. But I do know whatever we were watching, that they were watching us as well. They would sometimes follow us and mimic our movements. When I noticed that, I knew it wasn't military or anything like that.
I have come to the conclusion the entire UFO phenomenon is spiritually based, they are only interested in our positive growth as a species, are told basically not to intervene (it would ruin the test) and are watching us.
They reveal themselves to those who are ready for it, sometimes one person at a time. When they appeared publicly in the past (battle of Los Angeles, White House sightings in 1952,etc) they just get shot at. We are not a very friendly species.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2019, 04:17 AM
 
Location: PRC
3,122 posts, read 3,311,252 times
Reputation: 2897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7
I have come to the conclusion the entire UFO phenomenon is spiritually based, they are only interested in our positive growth as a species, are told basically not to intervene (it would ruin the test) and are watching us.
They reveal themselves to those who are ready for it, sometimes one person at a time. When they appeared publicly in the past (battle of Los Angeles, White House sightings in 1952,etc) they just get shot at. We are not a very friendly species
Folks who believe this are forgetting the alien abductions which take people without consent and do painful medical procedures on them. That is not indicative of a race which has our best interests at heart.

There may be an element of ET which is spiritual in nature - after all, anything which is more than a few years more advanced than us will be referred to as a God due to their advanced technology. Some people suspect we might be just a large lab experiment.

It is also a part of human character which likes to believe we are special, chosen, and selected to carry out some unique task which will be most important for humanity. Everyone else is just ordinary but we are singled out for special treatment.

Humans are still very barbaric and primitive, in spite of the technology we have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2019, 08:53 AM
 
Location: Olympia area (for now)
1,608 posts, read 597,145 times
Reputation: 3309
Watched the Dan Aykroyd clip, interesting! Many people across the globe have reported seeing similar things. The dude who interviewed Dan seemed a little skeptical, but I think he is telling the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2019, 12:09 PM
 
1,104 posts, read 784,288 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Folks who believe this are forgetting the alien abductions which take people without consent and do painful medical procedures on them. That is not indicative of a race which has our best interests at heart.

There may be an element of ET which is spiritual in nature - after all, anything which is more than a few years more advanced than us will be referred to as a God due to their advanced technology. Some people suspect we might be just a large lab experiment.

It is also a part of human character which likes to believe we are special, chosen, and selected to carry out some unique task which will be most important for humanity. Everyone else is just ordinary but we are singled out for special treatment.

Humans are still very barbaric and primitive, in spite of the technology we have.
Your right about our barbarism, that is why sightings have increased since the Atom bomb. I don't think that a nuclear war is going to be allowed to happen though.

In regard to abductions I think our DNA may be getting tweaked, been going on for thousands of years. As far as those getting abducted, I read a few times that basically they(the abductees) allow it happen, or agreed to it before they came to be born here. I know that's out there but hey, truth really is stranger than fiction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2019, 11:57 PM
 
11,458 posts, read 3,011,124 times
Reputation: 7678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
Your right about our barbarism, that is why sightings have increased since the Atom bomb. I don't think that a nuclear war is going to be allowed to happen though.

In regard to abductions I think our DNA may be getting tweaked, been going on for thousands of years. As far as those getting abducted, I read a few times that basically they(the abductees) allow it happen, or agreed to it before they came to be born here. I know that's out there but hey, truth really is stranger than fiction.
IDK...people seeing strange craft and airships were going on long before the atom bomb came about, read thru some of the late 1800s, early 1900s sightings, some of them are incredible, especially considering, there shouldnt have been many types of aircraft (if any) at some of those times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-20-2019, 01:03 AM
Status: "Two minutes later...Girls On Film." (set 8 days ago)
 
2,110 posts, read 1,023,680 times
Reputation: 5823
Joe seemed eager to make fun of and discredit Dan. It was odd. At the very least humor the man, appreciate his gift of vodka, pay respect to the legend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top