U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2019, 07:49 PM

1,611 posts, read 598,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Its also very unlikely these underwater craft are experimental or secret US craft...since, what would be the incentive for the military to create such underwater vehicles?
Well, it’s possible that the government has some super high power drones, and the underwater craft could be used in warfare. This high technology doesn’t even have to be from our government, there are other countries who could take credit, China, Russia..

Still, no one except a handful of people know the truth, whatever that may be. I’m not discounting extra terrestrials, but the thought of a species with advanced technological capabilities, no empathy and who looks like a giant cockroach, gives me the chills.

Last edited by Taz22; 09-18-2019 at 08:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2019, 08:56 PM

5,366 posts, read 2,460,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Remember ... the Navy just said what the pilots saw and recorded are unidentified, meaning that as of yet, they (the military) don't know what they are. That doesn't necessarily mean they are flying saucers from some other planet or time travelers or whatever.
I went to find my old link with the unedited/unchopped to hell version with the transcript & it's been replaced with a bunch of butchered crap. This is the closest I can find but the video didn't play until I clicked the 'Times video' link & it's still chopped to hell.

https://www.sott.net/article/371619-...-in-2004-VIDEO

Pisses me off but still, I think that the point is that this wasn't just some pilots who 'saw' something unidentified ... They were military fighter pilots who were dispatched for the purpose of finding & identifying something that was deemed to have warranted such a response.

They found it & it lost them ... easily ... & it remains unidentified; big difference.

Old 09-18-2019, 10:03 PM

11,474 posts, read 3,016,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz22 View Post
Well, it’s possible that the government has some super high power drones, and the underwater craft could be used in warfare. This high technology doesn’t even have to be from our government, there are other countries who could take credit, China, Russia..

Still, no one except a handful of people know the truth, whatever that may be. I’m not discounting extra terrestrials, but the thought of a species with advanced technological capabilities, no empathy and who looks like a giant cockroach, gives me the chills.
A month or so when the former secretary of defense was on Good morning America talking about this, he stated, the current thinking is, they are either another country that somehow managed to leap frog the US on a massive scale technology wise, or its extraterrestrial, (of course, they left out the 'experimental', as he would have known if that was the case, the fact they left that out, was pretty significant).

I get the feeling we are being primed for a fake alien threat/invasion...they will try to justify HUGE amounts of new defense spending to keep us safe and secure, I imagine some more tools of control will be implemented too (again, for our safety and security).

Old 09-19-2019, 04:29 AM

3,123 posts, read 3,312,587 times
Do we really believe the military has observed these things and has not investigated them, and has no idea what they are?

Either they are military craft or they are alien craft, are we suggesting they are anything else?

If they are military craft, they are secret and will probably be just left as 'unidentified' to the public, just like not much comment and denials have been made on "UFOs". over the years.

The ISS/space shuttle video footage shot a few years ago where the UFO was seen changing course at the edge of space and a laser shot from the ground appearing where the craft had just been a second or two before. Remember that? Well, it would seem someone on the ground was 'shooting' at someone in space.

That incident tells us it is not the military who is piloting ALL these things.

Old 09-19-2019, 06:31 AM

16,841 posts, read 21,059,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Do we really believe the military has observed these things ...
Yes, I do. For the simple fact that they have admitted it.

Quote:
... and has not investigated them ...
The military has investigated them, since at least the early 1950s. That really isn't in dispute.

Quote:
... and has no idea what they are?
Evidently that is the case. Why is that so hard to believe?

Quote:
Either they are military craft or they are alien craft, are we suggesting they are anything else?
Sure. They may be military, though the UFO I saw ... I REALLY doubt it. It did stuff that defies all laws of physics as we understand them.

Alien craft? Absolutely no confirming evidence of that, though it is a possibility. Other possibilities ...

A natural phenomenon which we simply have not discovered yet.

Visitors from another dimension.

Visitors from another time.

Spiritual beings.

They may not be "craft" at all as we understand them. What if they are an advanced civilizations equivalent of a snail's shell? Or a turtle shell? Part of the creature itself, perhaps artificial, perhaps not.

They could be something so strange and bizarre and beyond our thinking that we don't even have a concept for it. Much like your pet goldfish has no idea what your WiFi password is for. It cannot even begin to comprehend the millions of concepts behind it.

Quote:
If they are military craft, they are secret and will probably be just left as 'unidentified' to the public, just like not much comment and denials have been made on "UFOs". over the years.

The ISS/space shuttle video footage shot a few years ago where the UFO was seen changing course at the edge of space and a laser shot from the ground appearing where the craft had just been a second or two before. Remember that? Well, it would seem someone on the ground was 'shooting' at someone in space.

That incident tells us it is not the military who is piloting ALL these things.
That incident remains unproven. It could very well be a hoax. Or it could be the Atlanteans protecting us from the heralds of Galactus. We simply don't have sufficient evidence to draw a conclusion.

Old 09-19-2019, 08:29 AM

1,611 posts, read 598,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
A month or so when the former secretary of defense was on Good morning America talking about this, he stated, the current thinking is, they are either another country that somehow managed to leap frog the US on a massive scale technology wise, or its extraterrestrial, (of course, they left out the 'experimental', as he would have known if that was the case, the fact they left that out, was pretty significant).

I get the feeling we are being primed for a fake alien threat/invasion...they will try to justify HUGE amounts of new defense spending to keep us safe and secure, I imagine some more tools of control will be implemented too (again, for our safety and security).
Any government or military person talking about extraterrestrial’s on tv, is going to say whatever they’ve been told to say on the subject and not one thing more. I’m sure there are those few who either know what’s going on or have a pretty good idea. Will they share it with us, no.

This guy on tv was sticking to what he’s supposed to say on the subject and the motive could be a money grab or enforcing more regulations. Wouldn’t be the first time.

This makes me think of the super secrecy surrounding Area 51 and the idea of people trying to storm the area is not a good one. The government is serious about using deadly force and keeping whatever they are working on, top secret. It’s possible what the Navy witnessed, is the result of what’s being produced in Area 51, but who knows.

Old 09-19-2019, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz22 View Post
Any government or military person talking about extraterrestrial’s on tv, is going to say whatever they’ve been told to say on the subject and not one thing more. I’m sure there are those few who either know what’s going on or have a pretty good idea. Will they share it with us, no.

This guy on tv was sticking to what he’s supposed to say on the subject and the motive could be a money grab or enforcing more regulations. Wouldn’t be the first time.

This makes me think of the super secrecy surrounding Area 51 and the idea of people trying to storm the area is not a good one. The government is serious about using deadly force and keeping whatever they are working on, top secret. It’s possible what the Navy witnessed, is the result of what’s being produced in Area 51, but who knows.
If thats true...he was hinting they thought it was most likely extraterrestrial, the way he talked, if some other country had manged to leap frog the US in aircraft technology (to THAT degree), they would have known about it.

I dont think AREA 51 has this kind of technology, besides, craft like this have been seen for decades, even 100s of years, (tech doesnt remain 'experimental or classified FOREVER), eventually it makes its way into known aircraft, kind of like what happened with the stealth bomber, once people knew what it was, they didnt report it as a UFO anymore.

I do think you are right though...ultimately, they are 'priming' us for the next BIG threat to our safety/security (an off planet threat).

Old 09-20-2019, 03:56 AM

14,719 posts, read 12,016,046 times
"Hinting" is proof of nothing! The official statement says UNIDEBTIFIED.

The biggest threat to our security is that we are divided. Maybe more divided than we have ever been; but history does have a way of repeating itself. The old mercury dimes had a Roman fasces depicting unity and strength. Today half the Country stands behind our leaders and half does not. If a conflict would ever break out, with our opponents or 'extraterrestrials', chances are the conflict would not go very good. Individuals, fighting by their selves and in their own way, don't stand a chance against larger trained and technically superior forces.

Old 09-20-2019, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post

The biggest threat to our security is that we are divided. Maybe more divided than we have ever been; but history does have a way of repeating itself. The old mercury dimes had a Roman fasces depicting unity and strength. Today half the Country stands behind our leaders and half does not. If a conflict would ever break out, with our opponents or 'extraterrestrials', chances are the conflict would not go very good. Individuals, fighting by their selves and in their own way, don't stand a chance against larger trained and technically superior forces.
Well, if you really want to continue believing they are 'unidentified', thats on you...but they have known about these things and have been investigating them since the days of project blue book...they know more than they tell the public.

I just read about one of the Blue Book investigators (Robert French), he goes into detail about some of the things he saw, as well as admitting Blue Book investigators were instructed to create 'cover stories' to give to the public, there has been a veil of secrecy when it comes to this topic, for many years, all I can surmise from that is, they probably have a VERY good reason for doing this.

Old 09-20-2019, 03:09 PM

5,366 posts, read 2,460,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post

I totally agree with 'divide & conquer'.

But neither what I saw on the full-length, original Navy video nor what myself & about 10 other people witnessed in broad daylight in May 2015 could be handled with any technology known to man, even on a global scale.

What I saw crossed over 30 miles of airspace in less than a blink of an eye; had the F-16s literally crisscrossing themselves, all within maybe 1 mile of a granite 14,000ft mountain known for creating deadly wind shear in aviation. Never seen anything like that before in my life; it looked as if it was amusing itself by playing games with our military.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal