U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 09:55 AM

5,257 posts, read 3,567,621 times

Advertisements

A Martian spaceship. Itís so obvious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2019, 12:01 PM

832 posts, read 641,323 times
and "ancient astronaut theorists say.... Yes".

Remember 90% of UFO's can be explained away. That's all I will say.

Old 10-08-2019, 02:02 PM

14,792 posts, read 12,089,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
As I said, I have not altered the original image at all. The trouble is, these days it is difficult to tell, so either you believe me or you dont. Thats all I can do.
I wasn't accusing you of anything. I was simply telling you what it looked like as I magnified the picture. It does look like a small rectangle was removed and maybe placed in the picture; but I am no expert. Also control+ is not that scientific.

Old 10-08-2019, 03:03 PM

1,932 posts, read 878,707 times
Here's an enlargement of your photo.
Attached Thumbnails
One of those discovered 'somethings' in a photograph-ufo.jpg  

Old 10-08-2019, 06:32 PM

5,512 posts, read 2,515,928 times
It doesn't seem to be symetrical & I think it's moving towards the right side of the picture.

It could be a small plane. That darker spot on it could be a shadow because that's the direction of the shadows from the mountains. Like it's a shadow from the wings.

Old 10-08-2019, 07:02 PM

3,068 posts, read 1,179,882 times
It looks exactly like the light fixture in my pantry.

A disc shape is the very most aerodynamically unstable design possible. Highly unlikely creatures smart enough to get here from elsewhere would settle for such a design. A disc shape can be taken as proof it's not extraterrestrial, or in fact, even flying. It must be something tossed into the picture.

Why should we accept your statements about the photo's authenticity as being truthful? How gullible are we?

Old 10-08-2019, 10:01 PM

4,264 posts, read 1,660,345 times
Elvis?

Old Yesterday, 10:01 AM

6,194 posts, read 5,097,199 times
If you imagine a plane flying straight at the camera, but too far away to see any small details you might get something like this : https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...SHX0pTGx43lUws

I t looks sort of like a flying saucer, but it's not.

Old Today, 04:39 AM

3,156 posts, read 3,333,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guidoLaMoto
A disc shape is the very most aerodynamically unstable design possible. Highly unlikely creatures smart enough to get here from elsewhere would settle for such a design. A disc shape can be taken as proof it's not extraterrestrial, or in fact, even flying. It must be something tossed into the picture.
As soon as you get out of an atmosphere, you do not have any air to give lift, so it does not mattter what shape your space craft are to travel through space. They could be square bricks and it would not make any difference. Wings are only useful where you need lift and if you have for example, antigravity propulsion engines, then why would you need a particular shape?

It is appearing like our Earthly governments have non-rocket and non-jet engines anyway, so the days when you have to accelerate something to get it to fly through the air are probably long gone.

Rockets and jets are only used to perpetuate the idea we have nothing better. It also keeps millions of people in work too. Have you seen how complicated the space rockets are?

Quote:
Why should we accept your statements about the photo's authenticity as being truthful? How gullible are we?
You cannot know what kind of person I am, so I would not expect you to accept my word. How can anyone prove on a forum what they say? I have already said I saw many different aircraft and seabirds every day at that location so it is unlikely it is a UFO. It just looks like one in an image I say I have not 'doctored'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or