U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2019, 12:50 PM

2,555 posts, read 758,572 times

Advertisements

You could have had sex with Scarlet Johanson AND gotten the nastiest person from your past into trouble? Sounds like a hell of a deal to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2019, 10:55 AM

On a serious note, if I were the op and absolutely sure I wasn't asleep during part of this event, I would be very concerned about the health of my mind. Either this was real, or he was hallucinating - and I think the odds are vastly in favor of hallucination.

Old 11-21-2019, 11:28 PM

12,578 posts, read 3,311,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke944 View Post
On a serious note, if I were the op and absolutely sure I wasn't asleep during part of this event, I would be very concerned about the health of my mind. Either this was real, or he was hallucinating - and I think the odds are vastly in favor of hallucination.
Did you read my OP? I WAS awake for the second half of it, I woke up during the incident.

When I moved my hands to touch 'its' sides, while it was straddling me, that is the point that I knew this was real, I even said it out loud, "Oh S#$T, you are real".

My mental health is just fine btw, this is also not the first strange incident Ive had ( but it is the strangest, mainly due to 'it' choosing to tempt me with something that didnt interest me), thats really what I found curious about it, I had always been told and assumed these 'spirits' or whatever they are, know you better than you know yourself...however I dont think that is true now, I think they try to make good guesses.

Old 11-22-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Did you read my OP? I WAS awake for the second half of it, I woke up during the incident.

When I moved my hands to touch 'its' sides, while it was straddling me, that is the point that I knew this was real, I even said it out loud, "Oh S#$T, you are real".

My mental health is just fine btw, this is also not the first strange incident Ive had ( but it is the strangest, mainly due to 'it' choosing to tempt me with something that didnt interest me), thats really what I found curious about it, I had always been told and assumed these 'spirits' or whatever they are, know you better than you know yourself...however I dont think that is true now, I think they try to make good guesses.
I sugggest you go see a doctor, I think you were hallucinating.

Old 11-22-2019, 11:40 AM

Quote:
I sugggest you go see a doctor, I think you were hallucinating.
Nope, it was crystal clear, I have 20/20 vision as well.

Old 11-22-2019, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Nope, it was crystal clear, I have 20/20 vision as well.
Hallucinations are as real to the person having them as experience in reality. Do some research before eliminating this possiblity. Also, sleep paralysis could explain this. Have you ever taken lsd? flashbacks can hit years later, although I think this is a low percentage odds to expain it.
One thing I'm pretty certain of is that it wasn't real, you weren't visited by an apparition that is invisible but you can feel.

Old 11-22-2019, 02:23 PM

1,289 posts, read 279,860 times
Why doesn’t ANYONE EVER record these things? :-)

Old 11-22-2019, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Hallucinations are as real to the person having them as experience in reality. Do some research before eliminating this possiblity. Also, sleep paralysis could explain this. Have you ever taken lsd? flashbacks can hit years later, although I think this is a low percentage odds to expain it.
One thing I'm pretty certain of is that it wasn't real, you weren't visited by an apparition that is invisible but you can feel.
I didnt really feel this entity actually, its tough to explain what it felt like, not like a solid body or object, more like holding your hand very close to a strong waterfall, you can feel a certain amount of resistance, (thats about the closest thing I can think of to explain it), It wasnt a solid mass, but it was loosely manifested into a human shape.

I mentioned before that I woke up DURING this incident, so sleep paralysis is not applicable to the second half.

My cell phone was in the other room when this happened, I dont think it would have captured anything anyway, even if I had tried, the only tangible action I saw, was my desk chair starting to twitch and change shape.

Old 11-22-2019, 10:47 PM

5,960 posts, read 2,620,647 times
Quote:
hallucinations are as real to the person having them as experience in reality. Do some research before eliminating this possiblity. Also, sleep paralysis could explain this. Have you ever taken lsd? Flashbacks can hit years later, although i think this is a low percentage odds to expain it.
One thing i'm pretty certain of is that it wasn't real, you weren't visited by an apparition that is invisible but you can feel.
+1.

Old 11-23-2019, 12:06 PM

5,931 posts, read 7,801,801 times
Quote:

I can offer the op some good, sound advice.
Read "The Spirit's Book", written by mediums controlled by spirits.
In their own words, sex in non-existent in spirits, so you were just having a wet dream.

Read the book,.
Free pdf download when you goggle The Spirit's Book.

Bob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or