U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2019, 10:02 AM

12,578 posts, read 3,311,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I can offer the op some good, sound advice.
Read "The Spirit's Book", written by mediums controlled by spirits.
In their own words, sex in non-existent in spirits, so you were just having a wet dream.

Read the book,.
Free pdf download when you goggle The Spirit's Book.

Bob.
That doesnt make sense...I rejected the offer for sex.

You did read that I mentioned my sex drive is at zero...right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2019, 03:27 PM

2,552 posts, read 758,572 times
I think you should have posted this in psychology, you would get more insight into this dream/hallucination. It does sound like a terrifying experience, if I were you I'd try to figure out how to avoid it happening again - and focusing on your brain instead of a paranormal explanation is the direction I would be headed.

Old 11-25-2019, 05:23 PM

5,930 posts, read 7,801,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
That doesnt make sense...I rejected the offer for sex.

You did read that I mentioned my sex drive is at zero...right?
If I read your post correctly, you mentioned this spirit"came on to me".
That is the part that could never happen, because sex(the need for, or want of) is not in the world of spirits.
You seem to be trying to correlate a dream you experience with actual human existence.
Sex happens in humans and animals, but never in spirits.

Bob.

Old 11-25-2019, 06:04 PM

2,552 posts, read 758,572 times
Quote:
That is the part that could never happen, because sex(the need for, or want of) is not in the world of spirits.
You seem to be trying to correlate a dream you experience with actual human existence.

Bob.
Then there's the problem of spirits from beyond existing in the first place, but let's continue to ignore the elephant in the room.

Old 11-25-2019, 08:08 PM

2,887 posts, read 2,362,192 times
https://www.healthline.com/health/he...to-lucid-dream

I used to love to do this when I was a kid.

Old 11-26-2019, 11:17 AM

Quote:

Bob.
Yes, it said it could take any form I desired, the spirit may not be sexual itself, but they also know humans ARE and its a HUGE temptation for many men.

Temptation was its goal, sex is just what it used in the attempt..when I rejected, it also started calling me all sorts of nasty names (as it faded out of course)

You must not have read the part when I mentioned that I WOKE UP DURING THIS EVENT...?

Old 11-26-2019, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke944 View Post
Then there's the problem of spirits from beyond existing in the first place, but let's continue to ignore the elephant in the room.
I dont know if it was a 'spirit' or not, I have no idea what it was.

Old 11-26-2019, 11:48 AM

568 posts, read 140,518 times
What did you consume that day and for dinner? Had you been eating food with msg, artificial sugar or snacks with artificial flavors? These can prolong REM sleep making lucid dreaming last longer then normal:

https://detoxandprosper.com/toxin-li...sg-nightmares/

Old 11-26-2019, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james112 View Post
What did you consume that day and for dinner? Had you been eating food with msg, artificial sugar or snacks with artificial flavors? These can prolong REM sleep making lucid dreaming last longer then normal:

https://detoxandprosper.com/toxin-li...sg-nightmares/
I eat at like 4 or 5 different places and thats it (listed below)! Not much variation at all in my diet. Been eating like this for over 6 years.

Subway
Chick Fil A
Penn Station
Dinos (pizza and hoagies)
Currito (Mexican)

Old 11-27-2019, 01:20 AM

12,259 posts, read 20,828,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I eat at like 4 or 5 different places and thats it (listed below)! Not much variation at all in my diet. Been eating like this for over 6 years.

Subway
Chick Fil A
Penn Station
Dinos (pizza and hoagies)
Currito (Mexican)
Well... I think that explains everything.

Maybe some clean eating with real food might keep the night demons away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or