U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2019, 06:32 AM

19,091 posts, read 23,927,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kophi View Post
First thing I thought of was that she was maybe a succubus.

-
I did too. I particularly don't like it that "she" said some harm would come to him for engaging in a sexual act.

It was some sort of malevolent entity, a succubus is one possibility. I would cleanse the room physically and spiritually. Try sleeping with a bowl of water by your bed. In the morning when you awaken, toss the water in the toilet. Do not use the bowl again. This is a variation of my suggestion - https://www.embracingspirituality.co...ower-of-water/

As some others have said, I would smudge the room.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2019, 01:27 PM

6,023 posts, read 8,482,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I eat at like 4 or 5 different places and thats it (listed below)! Not much variation at all in my diet. Been eating like this for over 6 years.

Subway
Chick Fil A
Penn Station
Dinos (pizza and hoagies)
Currito (Mexican)
You eat at multiple places like this EACH DAY at least 3 or more days of the week?! I thought I ate a lot & I have to eat a lot healthier too but you got me beat!

Old 11-28-2019, 12:22 AM

12,572 posts, read 3,311,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
You eat at multiple places like this EACH DAY at least 3 or more days of the week?! I thought I ate a lot & I have to eat a lot healthier too but you got me beat!
No, I eat at one place per day, usually eat one meal each day (dinner). I also get healthier food when Im eating at these places, like when I go to Penn station, I only get steak, tomatoes and mild peppers on my sandwich, no cheese or mayo and no fries either.

Old 11-29-2019, 10:33 PM
Status: "Delusion starts when truth no longer matters." (set 15 days ago)

2,058 posts, read 744,202 times
Okay well -

I guess the spirits that write through mediums are not aware of the incubus and succubus demons that clearly sex their victims to death.

Then you have the alleged - (Just like I have never met an incubus or a succubus, I wasn't there to see for myself) - haunting known as "The Entity".

"In 1982 a film called The Entity was unleashed on American cinema-goers and this terrifying experience followed a young woman as she was sexually assaulted and tormented by an unseen force.

In this case, reality is more frightening than fiction because the true story behind The Entity is a much more harrowing ordeal than could ever be contained on celluloid. The story of Doris Bither, the woman whose life inspired the classic horror film, is one of addiction, abuse, and spectral rape. It’s not for the weak of heart.

The haunting of Doris Bither was a true nightmare scenario. She was being raped, and her children assaulted, on an almost nightly basis – and there was nothing that could be done about it. The Entity is one of the few movies based on true events that manages to capture the feeling of desperation that the real life counterparts surely felt, but it still can't come anywhere close to the real horror that Bither was forced to endure until the day she died."

Interesting - Doris and the OP have something in common.

In the movie, Barbara Hershey's entity was alleged to be the ghost of a dead husband who also happened to be a criminal, if I remember correctly. He was just doing what he had done while he was alive, after he was dead.

The OP is being given a choice of appearance for his 'entity' and being told someone he knows will be hurt once he choses.

Old 11-29-2019, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
Okay well -

I guess the spirits that write through mediums are not aware of the incubus and succubus demons that clearly sex their victims to death.

Then you have the alleged - (Just like I have never met an incubus or a succubus, I wasn't there to see for myself) - haunting known as "The Entity".

"In 1982 a film called The Entity was unleashed on American cinema-goers and this terrifying experience followed a young woman as she was sexually assaulted and tormented by an unseen force.

In this case, reality is more frightening than fiction because the true story behind The Entity is a much more harrowing ordeal than could ever be contained on celluloid. The story of Doris Bither, the woman whose life inspired the classic horror film, is one of addiction, abuse, and spectral rape. It’s not for the weak of heart.

The haunting of Doris Bither was a true nightmare scenario. She was being raped, and her children assaulted, on an almost nightly basis – and there was nothing that could be done about it. The Entity is one of the few movies based on true events that manages to capture the feeling of desperation that the real life counterparts surely felt, but it still can't come anywhere close to the real horror that Bither was forced to endure until the day she died."

Interesting - Doris and the OP have something in common.

In the movie, Barbara Hershey's entity was alleged to be the ghost of a dead husband who also happened to be a criminal, if I remember correctly. He was just doing what he had done while he was alive, after he was dead.

The OP is being given a choice of appearance for his 'entity' and being told someone he knows will be hurt once he choses.
Ive seen the Entity movie, I also did alot of reading on it afterwards, its one of the only paranormal incidents where an accredited university has documented seeing something manifest and physically harm a living person.They did actually manage to temporarily restrain the 'entity', but it didnt last long enough and it was soon gone.

I guess I should be lucky that mine didnt go ahead and have its way with me, it gave me a choice and it respected my decision, even though it was cursing me with every word as it faded out.

Old Today, 07:33 AM

6,023 posts, read 8,482,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
No, I eat at one place per day, usually eat one meal each day (dinner). I also get healthier food when Im eating at these places, like when I go to Penn station, I only get steak, tomatoes and mild peppers on my sandwich, no cheese or mayo and no fries either.
I see, thanks for replying!

How are things these days at night?

Old Today, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
I see, thanks for replying!

How are things these days at night?
Nothing strange since this incident.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or