U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2019, 11:04 AM

15,050 posts, read 12,232,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
How can you speak for all the millions of people in the USA and Canada?

I know people with photos and videos. Todd Standing has released photos and videos; you just choose to reject them.
I was not talking about a statement you made; I wasn't responding to you.

As far as Todd Standing's pictures; they speak for themselves. Just more blobsquatch. Furthermore, if it was a Big Foot, he has the resources to collect soil samples and have them tested for DNA. Did he do that? He supposedly knew exactly where one was standing from his 'pictures'; so why did he not take the opportunity to once and for all prove what nobody else can?

My feeling is that all of you cannot produce one good DNA sample even though all of you claim to know exactly where you can find one of these beast. We keep going around in circles and you love to tell us that it is up to us to produce the evidence - but your the ones making these claims. Right now it simply sounds like a lot of hot air!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2019, 11:32 AM

10,705 posts, read 10,581,932 times
The only proof you cannot reject is a body. Todd's photos are not blob squatch's at all and he has great videos as well.

Show me one photo or video of his that is faked.

Old 11-19-2019, 01:31 PM

12,412 posts, read 3,269,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
It was not too long ago that we had a forum member that stated they got their best information on Big Foot when they stayed out at the bar drinking all night! That does not mean squat to the scientific community!

As far as 'fake good quality pics' just watch the next commercials for Jack Links! They are not the only ones; TV programs and other commercials also have used the fake BF pics. Your problem is that we know that these are fake. I am confident that somebody will try, if they have not tried already, to pass off computer generated pics as real outside of Hollywood.
Of course they have...computer, camera, CGI, are all very advanced now, even to the degree they can fool the experts... as I said above, there should be ALOT of these out there...however, we keep seeing 'blobsquatches' being posted??? Doesnt that raise some questions for you?

Old 11-19-2019, 01:58 PM

Quote:
The only proof you cannot reject is a body. Todd's photos are not blob squatch's at all and he has great videos as well.

Show me one photo or video of his that is faked.
As I said; he had a chance to prove his pictures were real and he walked away from it. Just like the others that claim they saw something. A little dirt in a baggie or a tuff of hair and then you have something. Right now all you have is zilch!

Why is it that we can send teams half way around the world to collect DNA and your side cannot send in one local sample? Possibly you are sending in samples and they are all coming back bear and you don't want to release the information? To me that would sound logical since you shy away from mentioning DNA. The professor with all of the castings of Big Boot tracks has never tested any of the dirt or casting for unknown DNA - give us a break. You're all talk and refuse to give us any evidence to support your claims!

Old 11-19-2019, 05:43 PM

5,903 posts, read 2,623,128 times
Quote:
Here is my answer to both questions: Where are your DNA samples? If you have tracks of a true Big Foot why have you not collected samples and sent them to the lab? We have sent teams to the Himalayas to do just that and all of their findings came out bear, mountain goat or dog:
Some (from the PNW, I think) actually tested similar to a now-extinct genus of polar bear. That does not actually provide as much of an answer as it does bring up new questions.

Are you saying they could obtain non-deteriorated DNA from a track?

Old 11-19-2019, 06:35 PM

12,412 posts, read 3,269,258 times
We have no idea what would come up on a DNA test from a REAL bigfoot sample, it may come up as being human.

Im just curious, has there ever been a DNA test where the results were 'unknown'? Would that result even be possible with DNA testing?

Old 11-19-2019, 07:38 PM

Quote:
As I said; he had a chance to prove his pictures were real and he walked away from it. Just like the others that claim they saw something. A little dirt in a baggie or a tuff of hair and then you have something. Right now all you have is zilch!

Why is it that we can send teams half way around the world to collect DNA and your side cannot send in one local sample? Possibly you are sending in samples and they are all coming back bear and you don't want to release the information? To me that would sound logical since you shy away from mentioning DNA. The professor with all of the castings of Big Boot tracks has never tested any of the dirt or casting for unknown DNA - give us a break. You're all talk and refuse to give us any evidence to support your claims!

Where is this?

As I said; he had a chance to prove his pictures were real and he walked away from it.

Old 11-19-2019, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Where is this?

As I said; he had a chance to prove his pictures were real and he walked away from it.
If you have a picture and a known location; then you should be able to get DNA. That is especially true for those that have their own TV programs. They have the resources; so where is their proof?

Old 11-20-2019, 09:06 AM

Quote:
If you have a picture and a known location; then you should be able to get DNA. That is especially true for those that have their own TV programs. They have the resources; so where is their proof?

You try to create rabbit holes when there are none. I almost implore you to get away from a computer and go experience the Bigfoot Phonomena. No one can deny that this is a Phonomena at least.

phenomenon:

a fact or situation that is observed to exist or happen, especially one whose cause or explanation is in question.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=phenom...&setlang=en-US

Last edited by Versatile; 11-20-2019 at 10:02 AM..

Old 11-20-2019, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Some (from the PNW, I think) actually tested similar to a now-extinct genus of polar bear. That does not actually provide as much of an answer as it does bring up new questions.

Are you saying they could obtain non-deteriorated DNA from a track?
Scientist can now look at DNA from the dirt of cave floors and see animals and humans that have lived there for thousands of years: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...ave-floor-dirt. That is basically what they were doing in the Himalayas. They even sampled the water looking for any unknown species and they came up with bear, goat and dog.

Not too long ago the believers were saying that Big Foot hid in underground cave networks. Now that we have the technology to prove if they were ever there; these same believers now want us to believe that Big Foot never goes in a cave or that it is a paranormal creature that blinks in and out of existence. They always move the goal post because they have nothing to show us.

I have been through this before with the same posters. Instead of producing evidence they go on the offensive and try to place the ball back in the skeptic's court. They have literally nothing to go on except for campfire stories. The world has closed in on the believers. There is no place to hide other than the depths of our oceans and someday we will clearly see even there. We have cameras everyplace; including many places we do not see. Everything is recorded in a cloud and can be replayed over and over again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal