U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2019, 10:43 AM

10,775 posts, read 10,608,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Why is it so important that you spend so much time trying to get others to believe you? If you know that Big Foot is real; then isn't that all that matters? But you are not happy unless everybody agrees with your version of events; even if you have no proof. You have spent years on this forum trying to get others to believe that everything you say is exactly the way you describe it. I have heard you describe how to hang aluminum pans to attract them and how spot twisted trees that they used for some purpose. But I have never heard you talk about collecting evidence that could prove they were there.

Get us some DNA so we can figure out what you have been talking about and lay this matter to rest.

My goodness. You have spent all these years thinking I am trying to get you to believe they exist! I have posted many times that I don't care what you think. I am just sharing my experiences and info that I have.
What is there to get mad at. Nothing. When I say go try this it is because it has been done before and worked.

Looking back I can see how you might miss that; such as with all the threads you post on.

On the DNA subject; how do we know whether or not that the govt has instructed the DNA labs to always come up negative? I have no desire to collect DNA. I don't care to prove it to anyone at all.

Anyway: Back on topic: These creatures are not just a standard type; face etc. I say get out there in the outdoors and just get around even if just sitting in your car at night in places you have read about there being activity or sightings.

You will never get the feeling of hitting a home run until you step up to the plate
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2019, 11:33 AM

What changes after you see one?

This guy tells it very true. At 14:30- 14.50 he speaks about what my cousin in Ar told me years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngGDZ6EwGh0

Old 11-23-2019, 11:59 AM

12,272 posts, read 20,844,832 times
Quote:
Don't forget to add power company scammers and the one that has been pestering me almost daily; the extended warranty outfits. Most of the calls are simply robocalls;

But I keep trying to bring us back to the subject. Unfortunately we will never agree without substantial proof (including DNA). DNA would either show that there are several kinds of Big Foot creatures or maybe no kind of creature.
The power and gas people come up to my door. That’s when I point to the sign — NO SOLICITING.

DNA has become very sophisticated. We have touch DNA now.

Old 11-23-2019, 12:56 PM

15,085 posts, read 12,269,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
My goodness. You have spent all these years thinking I am trying to get you to believe they exist! I have posted many times that I don't care what you think. I am just sharing my experiences and info that I have.
What is there to get mad at. Nothing. When I say go try this it is because it has been done before and worked.

Looking back I can see how you might miss that; such as with all the threads you post on.

On the DNA subject; how do we know whether or not that the govt has instructed the DNA labs to always come up negative? I have no desire to collect DNA. I don't care to prove it to anyone at all.

Anyway: Back on topic: These creatures are not just a standard type; face etc. I say get out there in the outdoors and just get around even if just sitting in your car at night in places you have read about there being activity or sightings.

You will never get the feeling of hitting a home run until you step up to the plate
Our government can control somethings; but it cannot control every college and university in our Nation - let alone private labs. It is far more likely that some of the 'believers' simply do not report results that come back as know species of animals. Take your Professor Jeffrey Meldrum and his Big Foot plaster cast of the tracks. The man works in the anthropology at Idaho State University. You are aware that Idaho State University does do DNA testing: https://www.isu.edu/anthropology/res...on-laboratory/. What is the possibility that either Professor Meldrum or the Principal investigator and research lead Dr. John Dudgeon (of the DNA lab) have not thought to look at the castings for 'unknown' DNA? But we do not hear that mentioned and, my feeling is, that they ran the test but the results did not support Professor Meldrum's conclusions. It is far more likely that the test results ended up in a trash can or paper shredder than any government conspiracy.

Nice video with a great picture of the outdoors. Too bad there is not one great picture of a Big Foot in that picture. Your side has never figured out how to use a camera.

Old 11-23-2019, 01:15 PM

lol. Sure I know. I live on my 3.5 acres along a service rd for a US Hwy. 1.4 acres 5 ft dog fenced area. North boundary adjoins the beginning of a small river. Large low-income apartments assure me of plenty of walkers coming by. Three convenience stores with 1 mile. Plenty of homeless and crazy people, druggies, women selling themselves And people targeting me as a gimp target. Cops told me I better have some good protection; .38 cal revolver in the jeans pocket. My big red gate and two guard dogs make me sleep well. As posted about on the video. At least one came to here at night and slapped the side of my motorhome.

Old 11-23-2019, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Our government can control somethings; but it cannot control every college and university in our Nation - let alone private labs. It is far more likely that some of the 'believers' simply do not report results that come back as know species of animals. Take your Professor Jeffrey Meldrum and his Big Foot plaster cast of the tracks. The man works in the anthropology at Idaho State University. You are aware that Idaho State University does do DNA testing: https://www.isu.edu/anthropology/res...on-laboratory/. What is the possibility that either Professor Meldrum or the Principal investigator and research lead Dr. John Dudgeon (of the DNA lab) have not thought to look at the castings for 'unknown' DNA? But we do not hear that mentioned and, my feeling is, that they ran the test but the results did not support Professor Meldrum's conclusions. It is far more likely that the test results ended up in a trash can or paper shredder than any government conspiracy.

Nice video with a great picture of the outdoors. Too bad there is not one great picture of a Big Foot in that picture. Your side has never figured out how to use a camera.
So you don't watch the video. Excellent video for any beginner to watch. I think they even talk about people with your personna.

Old 11-23-2019, 02:54 PM

Quote:
So you don't watch the video. Excellent video for any beginner to watch. I think they even talk about people with your personna.
I did and he did not show anything! I loved the comments like: "I can't stand Joe Rogan! He is so fake just like a prostitute anyone who pays him he is with them !!! Just my opinion" Perhaps you missed the comments; maybe you should go back and sit through that boring piece of nothing again and then read the comments?

Old 11-23-2019, 05:33 PM

[quote=fisheye;56707727]I did and he did not show anything! I loved the comments like: "I can't stand Joe Rogan! He is so fake just like a prostitute anyone who pays him he is with them !!! Just my opinion" Perhaps you missed the comments; maybe you should go back and sit through that boring piece of nothing again and then read the comments?[/QU

I don't believe you. What was he talking about in regard to what i referred too??

Old 11-23-2019, 06:06 PM

[quote=Versatile;56708539]
Quote:
I did and he did not show anything! I loved the comments like: "I can't stand Joe Rogan! He is so fake just like a prostitute anyone who pays him he is with them !!! Just my opinion" Perhaps you missed the comments; maybe you should go back and sit through that boring piece of nothing again and then read the comments?[/QU

I don't believe you. What was he talking about in regard to what i referred too??
You said that I did not look at the YouTube you posted! Don't stop with just looking at the video; check out the comments that were made by those that watched the video! You don't have to believe me; just read!

Old 11-24-2019, 09:19 AM

[quote=fisheye;56708739]
Quote:

You said that I did not look at the YouTube you posted! Don't stop with just looking at the video; check out the comments that were made by those that watched the video! You don't have to believe me; just read!
I think you are confused about my post and what I hoped beginners would learn from it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal