U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2019, 12:43 PM

15,085 posts, read 12,269,873 times

Advertisements

[quote=Versatile;56711714]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post

I think you are confused about my post and what I hoped beginners would learn from it.
I'm not confused at all. You posted the video because you wanted people to watch the video; which I did. I also read the comments from people that have watched the video. You obviously overlooked the comments because some did not agree with your 'believer side'.

This is my problem with your group. You fail to acknowledge that no real evidence has come forward in all of these years. You also fail to acknowledge that our Country has changed since the 1960's and the Patterson film was released. I have a sister that lives about 7 miles from my house. She does not hunt and she does not collect pictures because of any environmental studies. But she loves to see the nocturnal wildlife. She maintains a game camera all the time and is constantly showing me pictures of what, she thinks of, as her buck/coyotes/bear/raccoons/fox/opossums and skunk. I have an older game camera and it uses up batteries too fast and does not take great pictures. Her camera does take great pictures and she can leave it outside for a month or more.

From your Big Foot web sites you will see that we have just as many reports of Big Foot in my area as you have out in the middle of the Country. Besides my sister that just likes to see the wildlife, some homeowners have game cameras and security cameras covering some of their properties. All of these cameras, not to mention cellphones, and where are the 'new' pictures of Big Foot?

I liked the picture of the mountainous outdoors in your YouTube video. But where were his pictures and witness statements of people that had seen a Big Foot? One man talking does not give us enough information to start and investigation. It is long overdue for you to come forward with evidence that supports what you claim you see all the time.

PS I wish that you would learn how to quote me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2019, 05:12 PM

10,774 posts, read 10,608,787 times
[quote=fisheye;56713246][quote=Versatile;56711714]

I'm not confused at all. You posted the video because you wanted people to watch the video; which I did. I also read the comments from people that have watched the video. You obviously overlooked the comments because some did not agree with your 'believer side'.

This is my problem with your group. You fail to acknowledge that no real evidence has come forward in all of these years. You also fail to acknowledge that our Country has changed since the 1960's and the Patterson film was released. I have a sister that lives about 7 miles from my house. She does not hunt and she does not collect pictures because of any environmental studies. But she loves to see the nocturnal wildlife. She maintains a game camera all the time and is constantly showing me pictures of what, she thinks of, as her buck/coyotes/bear/raccoons/fox/opossums and skunk. I have an older game camera and it uses up batteries too fast and does not take great pictures. Her camera does take great pictures and she can leave it outside for a month or more.

From your Big Foot web sites you will see that we have just as many reports of Big Foot in my area as you have out in the middle of the Country. Besides my sister that just likes to see the wildlife, some homeowners have game cameras and security cameras covering some of their properties. All of these cameras, not to mention cellphones, and where are the 'new' pictures of Big Foot?

I liked the picture of the mountainous outdoors in your YouTube video. But where were his pictures and witness statements of people that had seen a Big Foot? One man talking does not give us enough information to start and investigation. It is long overdue for you to come forward with evidence that supports what you claim you see all the time.

PS I wish that you would learn how to quote me![/QUOT

TW

Old 12-04-2019, 12:33 PM

181 posts, read 46,314 times
I found a comedy called "Mountain Monsters" that has several different Bigfoot type characters on it. It is fun to watch but like most Travel Channel shows it has a 40-42 minute run time with maybe 15-20 minutes of the show that is not just the same exact scene shown over and over.

I know it is not a comedy but it is so horrible it is funny.

Old Today, 01:34 PM

3,290 posts, read 2,437,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
I found a comedy called "Mountain Monsters" that has several different Bigfoot type characters on it. It is fun to watch but like most Travel Channel shows it has a 40-42 minute run time with maybe 15-20 minutes of the show that is not just the same exact scene shown over and over.

I know it is not a comedy but it is so horrible it is funny.
Hey now! Mountian Monsters is real!!!!

Old Today, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
The only proof you cannot reject is a body. Todd's photos are not blob squatch's at all and he has great videos as well.

Show me one photo or video of his that is faked.
Didnt he admit they were faked?

Old Today, 01:44 PM

181 posts, read 46,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
Hey now! Mountian Monsters is real!!!!

I hate to admit it but I binge watched a bunch of these the other day. I FF through all the stuff they repeat over and over so I was watching 3 to 4 episodes an hour.

The show and the "monsters" on it are as real as the easter bunny and santa claus.

Old Today, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
I hate to admit it but I binge watched a bunch of these the other day. I FF through all the stuff they repeat over and over so I was watching 3 to 4 episodes an hour.

The show and the "monsters" on it are as real as the easter bunny and santa claus.
Some of it can be pretty creepy. I dont recall the episode name now, but in one of the a spirit puts her/his hand on Huckleberry, my oldest son freaks out every time I watch that one, I think its the Raven Mocker episode. I twas much bettr when it first came on, but since they have gotten into this rogue team story line its really gone down hill. This latest season sucks. Still, I find myself searching the guide for it to see if its coming back on or not.

Old Today, 05:04 PM

10,774 posts, read 10,608,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
Didnt he admit they were faked?

Show me.

Old Today, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Show me.
Well, I cant say for sure he admitted it, but you might red this

https://www.teamsquatchinusa.com/tod...her-or-hoaxer/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal