Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 10:46 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,575,737 times

Advertisements

I have read about this document before, but I think Iran has one of their own...

https://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13921021000393
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2019, 02:24 AM

10,420 posts, read 14,592,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I have read about this document before, but I think Iran has one of their own...

https://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13921021000393
I found Iran's favorable attitude to Kamala Harris even more interesting.

Old 11-23-2019, 09:57 AM

This is pretty interesting because, just recently Snowden claimed he never saw any documents relating to extraterrestrials, Im not sure how he can say this when its well documented he released THIS document?!!

The implications of this being true are HUGE as well, its basically saying an extraterrestrial force has been covertly controlling our govt for decades! (and there are other nations who corroborate this too). WOW.

Old 11-23-2019, 11:01 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,962,618 times
I think someone needs to change their meds, or stop taking them completely.

Bob.

Old 11-23-2019, 12:33 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,936,897 times
This is being reported by a news agency which is a propaganda arm of the Iranian government. It has all the believability of a Weekly World News article. They apparently got their info from whatdoesitmean.com -- which is an antisemitic nutjob conspiracy site. My guess is that whatdoesitmean.com is also produced by the Iranian government.

Old 11-24-2019, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I think someone needs to change their meds, or stop taking them completely.

Bob.
I get it...it sounds too crazy, too bizarre to be true.

Old 11-24-2019, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
This is being reported by a news agency which is a propaganda arm of the Iranian government. It has all the believability of a Weekly World News article. They apparently got their info from whatdoesitmean.com -- which is an antisemitic nutjob conspiracy site. My guess is that whatdoesitmean.com is also produced by the Iranian government.
"The wired report further mentioned that former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer has confirmed Snowden's remarks and expressed his supportive views in an interview with Russia Today after he was given access to all of Snowden's documents by Russian intelligence services. To help our readers with more relevant sources of information we included the video of Hellyer's interview with RT, where he said extraterrestrial beings are amongst us and if we down at least one UFO, we'll be facing an interstellar war, and that Apollo astronaut, Edgar Mitchell, told him there were something around two and twelve species of aliens visiting the Earth, and that the aliens have provided people in the American government with military technology. The interview had been released on December 30, 2013 that is a few days before the whatdoesitmean report".

Old 11-24-2019, 11:32 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,936,897 times
Quote:
"The wired report further mentioned that former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer has confirmed Snowden's remarks and expressed his supportive views in an interview with Russia Today after he was given access to all of Snowden's documents by Russian intelligence services. To help our readers with more relevant sources of information we included the video of Hellyer's interview with RT, where he said extraterrestrial beings are amongst us and if we down at least one UFO, we'll be facing an interstellar war, and that Apollo astronaut, Edgar Mitchell, told him there were something around two and twelve species of aliens visiting the Earth, and that the aliens have provided people in the American government with military technology. The interview had been released on December 30, 2013 that is a few days before the whatdoesitmean report".

What wired report? The only link provided is to the whatdoesitmean site. And I'm not going to risk Iranian malware being installed on my computer by enabling Flash to run to view the embedded video.

Old 11-24-2019, 12:52 PM

2,599 posts, read 2,318,619 times
Quote:
This is pretty interesting because, just recently Snowden claimed he never saw any documents relating to extraterrestrials, Im not sure how he can say this when its well documented he released THIS document?!!...

I noticed this as well and wondered if fibbing to win brownie points.

Old 11-24-2019, 09:33 PM

838 posts, read 564,780 times
Wait.

But Snowden just did an interview with JRE in which he said "I have never read/seen anything in our govts. systems, Confirming the existence of Aliens".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal