Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2020, 01:19 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I can safely say that if my wife catches me storing urine for a Bigfoot hunt, I'll soon be needing a new place to sleep.
Just use her Ammonia. Or maybe ask her for a tampon etc. BF really likes them also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2020, 01:27 PM

22,920 posts, read 28,273,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Just use her Ammonia. Or maybe ask her for a tampon etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
BF really likes them also.
BF needs serious counseling.

Old 02-21-2020, 11:14 PM

2,176 posts, read 1,324,068 times
You all guys won the Internet today! Funny!

Old 02-21-2020, 11:38 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
I know I am going to regret asking this, but:

How does one procure a gallon of urine?

And if Sasquatch is a human mutated by aliens, why is he attracted to urine?
In nature, urine is used to mark territory boundaries.

Old 02-22-2020, 06:17 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,137,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
It is just that most states have laws against urinating in public. Humans are not encouraged to mark our territory. It could even brand you as a sex offender and guilty of indecent exposure. Humans are not encouraged to do as the animals do.

Old 02-22-2020, 10:32 AM

22,920 posts, read 28,273,802 times
Quote:
Sure. But if Bigfoot is a human mutated by aliens, the rules are gonna change. Don't aliens know how to potty train?

Old 02-22-2020, 11:17 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Im not sure this would even be effective, but if a person applied human urine to an area, in an attempt to mark territory line, once it dries, no one will be able to smell or sense it being there (no human anyway),animals could, maybe bigfoot too? IDK, although I doubt a bigfoot would respect a human territory marker.

*now if a person regularly urinated in specific spots, that would definitely be noticeable to other humans! (it would start to stink after awhile).

Old 02-22-2020, 11:32 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,137,228 times
Quote:
Im not sure this would even be effective, but if a person applied human urine to an area, in an attempt to mark territory line, once it dries, no one will be able to smell or sense it being there (no human anyway),animals could, maybe bigfoot too? IDK, although I doubt a bigfoot would respect a human territory marker.

*now if a person regularly urinated in specific spots, that would definitely be noticeable to other humans! (it would start to stink after awhile).
Gardeners will use urine to hopefully keep out the pest. Coyote urine is usually used since deer are afraid of coyotes. The problem with these methods is that it will wash off with rain and it does not last forever. If a gardener thinks they are protecting their crop for the whole season they quickly find out that is not how it works.

There is another thing that bothers me about all of this: If things like urine, soiled tampons, apples, or whatever work to lure in a BF; why do we still only have blobsquatch and none from trail cameras? If I set up a trail camera in my backyard and put out corn or some other wildlife favorite; I get lots of great quality pictures. This is what my sister does all the time and she knows most of the wildlife that lives in her neighborhood as well as some that just pass by.

Old 02-22-2020, 12:38 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
I have 3.5 acres in the city and I can urinate and do just about anywhere I want to.
Years ago I have frozen my butt many times when I need to sit on the edge of my steel tractor wheel in the winter discing etc.

REMEMBER THE REAL TOPIC.

I am told by BF hunting guys that say it works.

Old 02-22-2020, 01:55 PM

11,159 posts, read 7,961,718 times
Quote:
I know I am going to regret asking this, but:

How does one procure a gallon of urine?

And if Sasquatch is a human mutated by aliens, why is he attracted to urine?
Get pregnant and you’ll find out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal