Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2020, 05:12 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,961,718 times

Advertisements

IDK if werewolves exist, but just in case .. I carry around a rolled up newspaper and a tennis ball, just in case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2020, 10:10 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Your information is still hearsay. Where are the hard copies; the links to back all of this up? Your assumption is that friends never lie or that the police never lie or make mistakes. If we tell you that our government says there is no such thing; you say they are lying and covering up. You pick and choose what you want to believe. Wanting something to be real does not make it real.

You said you were going to do make some additional inquiries; how did they go? Do you have additional evidence to back up these claims?
I tried to get a copy of the original police report, they told me it was not available/accessible anymore, I asked why that is, and she just said thats all the information she had. I do have the date, (March 8, 2008, around 11:30pm), My friend is trying to find out which officers were working that night, she hasnt found this out yet. I was just wanting the police report so I could find out the names of the 4 people who saw it. ( I may have a lead to 2 of them thanks to my FB post, but that is not 100% yet, this person thinks they know the 2 girls).

I also know that video surv tape was taken by police from the corner gas station, (same owner today, and he remembered this incident), all he was able to tell me is that police came in the day after, viewed it and took the tape with them, he never saw it again and said they never contacted him again about it.

It was my friend and her dad that told me it was taken by a higher agency, they said when city level police reports become unavailable/inaccessible, that usually means a higher agency has taken possession of the case file, but both said this is only done for very serious crimes.

Until I find the witnesses there is not much I can do, I doubt the higher agency would help me, or even admit they have the case, so Im not even going to bother going that route, and I dont even know which higher agency took it!

Old 03-07-2020, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
IDK if werewolves exist, but just in case .. I carry around a rolled up newspaper and a tennis ball, just in case.
Well, thats basically what Skinwalkers are, its just the Native American version, but its still a regular human being that can change form.

Ask any Native American to talk about Skinwalkers and see what kind of response you get!!

Old 03-08-2020, 05:48 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,137,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I tried to get a copy of the original police report, they told me it was not available/accessible anymore, I asked why that is, and she just said thats all the information she had. I do have the date, (March 8, 2008, around 11:30pm), My friend is trying to find out which officers were working that night, she hasnt found this out yet. I was just wanting the police report so I could find out the names of the 4 people who saw it. ( I may have a lead to 2 of them thanks to my FB post, but that is not 100% yet, this person thinks they know the 2 girls).

I also know that video surv tape was taken by police from the corner gas station, (same owner today, and he remembered this incident), all he was able to tell me is that police came in the day after, viewed it and took the tape with them, he never saw it again and said they never contacted him again about it.

It was my friend and her dad that told me it was taken by a higher agency, they said when city level police reports become unavailable/inaccessible, that usually means a higher agency has taken possession of the case file, but both said this is only done for very serious crimes.

Until I find the witnesses there is not much I can do, I doubt the higher agency would help me, or even admit they have the case, so Im not even going to bother going that route, and I dont even know which higher agency took it!
Twenty/thirty years ago we took in the hard to place foster kids. Because they were the older kids and many in trouble or from disturbed backgrounds; we had a case worker that came every week. One of the most helpful tools she gave us was a little behavioral phycology. Part of that stressed reflective listening (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflective_listening). You want to believe in the impossible and it would not be impossible that some of the people you talk to are using reflective listening techniques on you. It is highly probable that your friend's father has had some of the same training that we went through many years ago with our foster kids.

Because of your strong beliefs on these topics you could be leading the conversation without even knowing it. Some people could be reflecting your ideas right back at you. I am not saying that is the case; but it is another possibility.

Old 03-08-2020, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Twenty/thirty years ago we took in the hard to place foster kids. Because they were the older kids and many in trouble or from disturbed backgrounds; we had a case worker that came every week. One of the most helpful tools she gave us was a little behavioral phycology. Part of that stressed reflective listening (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflective_listening). You want to believe in the impossible and it would not be impossible that some of the people you talk to are using reflective listening techniques on you. It is highly probable that your friend's father has had some of the same training that we went through many years ago with our foster kids.

Because of your strong beliefs on these topics you could be leading the conversation without even knowing it. Some people could be reflecting your ideas right back at you. I am not saying that is the case; but it is another possibility.
Im not sure if I mentioned this or not, but my friend nor her dad, believes this was a real werewolf, she thinks its funny I believe it (but thats OK), we have been friends for 18yrs, we disagree on LOTS of things, so this is no different. however since she did work for the Erlanger PD, she has agreed to help me in any way she can (same thing goes for her dad).

So far, the only strange thing in their opinion, is the fact this report is not accessible to the public, nor them, (and they admit that is odd), her dad said a report like this would be delegated to the 'non-crime' reports, like people calling police over neighbors barking dogs, or calling police to come out because they see or hear something strange...in other words, cases that are not very serious, and do not require further investigation, this report SHOULD be among those types, (but its not).

Her dad also thinks its strange they called in the police sketch artist, he worked at this dept as a detective for 20 yrs, and said the only time they did that is when they were actively looking for a criminal suspect, who they did not have a name for.

Its not that I want the IMPOSSIBLE to be true...its just that I have read so many sightings, reports, encounters, from all over the world, going back many decades...all describing the SAME thing...there HAS to be something to it, I realize there are many mis identifications and outright frauds, but even if 1% are the real deal...that is 1000s of these things.And I know for a fact there are 'strange' things that exist in this world, Ive seen one of them...who knows what else is out there? (there is NO WAY that golden ball was some secret drone or experimental aircraft...that thing looked like a human blood cell), if they have secret aircraft like that...well, its stranger than aliens then!!

Thats great that you all took in hard to place foster kids, After posting back and forth so often on here, I do get the impression you are a stand up guy, (even though we disagree on these particular topics).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal