Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2021, 11:54 PM

602 posts, read 568,835 times

Advertisements

It's a real virus. There's very little chance that it is a naturally occurring virus, but rather is the result of gain of function research that began in the United States and was subsequently continued at a lab in China. Whether it was intentionally or accidentally released in Wuhan is unknown, and will likely remain that way. In hindsight, based on the infection fatality rate, it's not a particularly dangerous disease for the majority of humanity. However - like most illnesses - It is more dangerous for the elderly and those who suffer from certain other medical conditions. Without a doubt, its presence is being used by a variety of different individuals and entities to accomplish a variety of different goals...many of which have very little to do with the disease itself.

I think that's about as objective and unbiased statement as you'll find regarding Covid-19.

Old 03-12-2021, 04:40 AM

29,884 posts, read 11,477,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movingrightalong... View Post
It's a real virus. There's very little chance that it is a naturally occurring virus, but rather is the result of gain of function research that began in the United States and was subsequently continued at a lab in China. Whether it was intentionally or accidentally released in Wuhan is unknown, and will likely remain that way. In hindsight, based on the infection fatality rate, it's not a particularly dangerous disease for the majority of humanity. However - like most illnesses - It is more dangerous for the elderly and those who suffer from certain other medical conditions. Without a doubt, its presence is being used by a variety of different individuals and entities to accomplish a variety of different goals...many of which have very little to do with the disease itself.

I think that's about as objective and unbiased statement as you'll find regarding Covid-19.
I agree that this virus was manipulated in the Wuhan lab. I think the release was an accident because the Chinese could have released it anywhere in the world. Why release it right near the lab? Of course the powers that be will not let a crisis go to waste. 9/11, Pearl Harbor and now this pandemic. And the powers that be have profited greatly from this pandemic.

As Leonard Cohen once sang: "The poor stay poor and the rich stay rich. That is how it goes, everybody knows".

Old 03-21-2021, 05:05 PM

4,152 posts, read 5,017,921 times
Quote:
The former lead investigator who spearheaded a task-force for the US government into the origins of COVID-19 has declared the virus may have been the result of work done for a biological weapons program in Wuhan.

David Asher – now a senior fellow at the Hudson Institute – spoke to Sky News about investigations into the origins of COVID-19, and suspicions as to who may have been first infected with the virus in Wuhan. He spoke of work undertaken at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, as well as the theory it may have developed SARS-COV-2 while working on a potential coronavirus vaccine.

The possible vaccine was potentially being developed as an antidote to a bio-weapon, he said. "Whether they were developing this vaccine, if it exists, as an antidote ... hard to know," he told Sky News host Sharri Markson. "There's going to be the need for a huge global investigation, well beyond the WHO". He said events and information have arisen which "made us feel the Wuhan Institute was highly probably the source of the COVID epidemic".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBq-LV3Jm1M

Old 03-22-2021, 01:03 PM

239 posts, read 132,882 times
Topic title- Is anyone suspicious of the Corona Virus 'outbreak'? (ghost, prophecies, secret)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well speaking of prophecies this bible one might tie in with it-

(Revelation 13:1-2)- “And I saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns.."

Old 03-26-2021, 07:34 AM

88,189 posts, read 84,024,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I agree that this virus was manipulated in the Wuhan lab. I think the release was an accident because the Chinese could have released it anywhere in the world. Why release it right near the lab? Of course the powers that be will not let a crisis go to waste. 9/11, Pearl Harbor and now this pandemic. And the powers that be have profited greatly from this pandemic.

As Leonard Cohen once sang: "The poor stay poor and the rich stay rich. That is how it goes, everybody knows".
Now that's the truth.

Old 03-26-2021, 07:53 AM

1,386 posts, read 989,626 times
Quote:
I... Of course the powers that be will not let a crisis go to waste. 9/11, Pearl Harbor and now this pandemic. And the powers that be have profited greatly from this pandemic.
Okay....and? Politicians do what politicians do. That's like complaining about the sun rising in the east.

--

Old 03-26-2021, 02:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0_RhfT21bw

Old 03-27-2021, 05:34 PM

6,902 posts, read 6,810,177 times
Quote:
I go with the Occam's razor conclusion until proven otherwise. Most of the people claiming its a bioweapon are less than credible or seem to be trying to monetize their theories. But there are lots of credible people saying its not a bioweapon. It does all look suspicious. China gets it first and quickly gets it under control. Then almost every other country has been slammed with this. With China having a great advantage. It does make you wonder.
I think you ignore the HUGE cultural difference between countries.

In China, people wear masks, they follow directions from the government, and most are still wearing masks even now. In some of the hardest hit countries, the populations fight against the "wisdom of the authorities" (notice I put this in quotes because I am not sure how wise their wisdom actually is), and disregard the guidelines. They go out without masks, they have a happy-go-lucky mindset as if they will never catch the virus.

I am not saying either approach is right or wrong, however, there are indicators that where the population has followed guidelines (for whatever reason) this suggests that they have recovered quicker than others.

Old 04-29-2021, 02:40 PM

It was the pursuit of such a pan-vaccine that drove the Wuhan Virology Institute to engineer the SARS-CoV2 virus, which then leaked from their lab.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...accine/618701/

Old 04-29-2021, 06:59 PM

36,974 posts, read 40,978,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JG183 View Post
It was the pursuit of such a pan-vaccine that drove the Wuhan Virology Institute to engineer the SARS-CoV2 virus, which then leaked from their lab.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...accine/618701/
They would not have to engineer a virus to do that. They collected plenty from the wild. Your article does not mention gain of function research at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal