Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2021, 10:22 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I decided to put this on the 'unexplained/mysteries' board because of the theory being discussed.

I was out earlier today and to be honest, it looked like any other sunday around here, I stopped at work briefly, they were fairly busy, about normal for a cold sunday afternoon, I stopped by Lowes to get some lumber for a project, there were PLENTY of people shopping there, I also stopped at Walmart to get a few things, same thing, PLENTY of people out shopping, in fact, the cashier lines were LONG at walmart, (so Im guessing large retail stores will be the next to close down, since they want to target places where 25 or more people congregate). I also called in a pizza to pick up, they were business as usual for a sunday too.

Yet I keep hearing people from other cities saying their area is like a ghost town, no one eating out or shopping, Im not sure what to make of this?

I also heard today that OH gov ordered all restaurants to be closed starting at 9m tonight, I would bet, large retail stores are next to be closed, Im not sure if they will close gas stations or not, its possible, because we have ALOT of people coming and going thru the day.

Im starting to wonder if there is something else going on and the virus is a disguise...maybe this is a plan to devastate the US economy intentionally or 'cull the herd' so to speak. Maybe I am just distrustful of Govt, or maybe Im just too much of a conspiracy theorist?!! lol

Anyone care to comment or add a theory?
If you are asking if I trust this administration the answer is that I trust the Democrats to do everything they can to destroy this nation. Democrats are the biggest enemy of this nation today.

Old 08-02-2021, 05:04 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,224,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
If you are asking if I trust this administration the answer is that I trust the Democrats to do everything they can to destroy this nation. Democrats are the biggest enemy of this nation today.
What is their motive and what do they plan to do after the destruction?

Old 10-07-2021, 10:27 AM

19,723 posts, read 20,250,128 times
Are You Being "Patented" AKA "Owned"...mRNA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4lz...ndex=142&t=1s\

Hmmmm...

Old 10-07-2021, 12:33 PM

3,041 posts, read 7,936,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1insider View Post
What is their motive and what do they plan to do after the destruction?
As I have said many times AOC and her Muslims and Bernie who likes Russia are trying to get us in the same basket as Venezuela.
The new Comptroller of Currency is an educated born Russian.Spelling might not br correct.

Old 10-09-2021, 11:47 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBev View Post
As I have said many times AOC and her Muslims and Bernie who likes Russia are trying to get us in the same basket as Venezuela.
The new Comptroller of Currency is an educated born Russian.Spelling might not br correct.
Why would they want to do that? It would ultimately end up impacting them in a negative way!

The less people going to work, means less people paying taxes, spending less money, borrowing less money, etc

Old 10-09-2021, 10:21 PM

3,430 posts, read 1,843,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
That is correct.

Old 10-09-2021, 11:51 PM

15,639 posts, read 26,263,376 times
I’m closing this. We apparently can’t keep politics out of this, and this is not the political forum. If you want to go fight about that there are other places to do it, but not here. End of conversation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal