Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2020, 09:36 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,514,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvguru6338 View Post
Strong rumors have it that Carter had tears in his eyes after being debriefed on national security issues. Like it rocked him to his core. As it apparently has most presidents when they go through it. Suspected reasons? They are told the origins of life on this earth. And it’s not from where we’ve been lead to believe. Among many other things.
Yes, once they win the election, they are then privy to all the deep dark secrets!

For many, at least on the surface, it doesnt seem to impact them, but like I said earlier about Trump, he was never all that interested in this kind of stuff, so if he heard the truths about aliens, or origin of life...that probably is not a big deal to him, it doesnt impact his life or his world.

I believe this is why many elected presidents do 180s on many of their campaign promises, before they were elected, they were not privy to the 'secret workings' of the world, once they learn the truth about all this stuff, they suddenly realize they are in no position to change or alter it. I personally believe the level of corruption in the US (and really the entire planet), is MUCH MUCH greater than any of us imagine, I think its so incredibly 'entwined' into everything, it would be impossible to straighten it all out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2020, 07:52 PM

102,125 posts, read 107,381,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
You can ALWAYS (since 9/11) say it is national security as the reason for not disclosing something, so why not just release what you have and then worry about the nat sec implications afterwards. No wonder no-one trusts all the governments now. How hard are they trying to disclose this - not very hard I guess. Look at all the ongoing secrecy around UFOs.
Yeah, that'll work. You mean like Snowdon telling the world we have the capacity to listen in on cell phone calls of world leaders? Someday, our ability to avoid a nuclear war or germ warfare unleashed on us, or whatever, might depend on being able to tap into conversations (don't think we're the only ones who do that), but now that the world knows we do that, anyone conspiring against us will find a way to escape detection.

Sure, act now, worry about the consequences later; that makes a lot of sense.

Old 03-21-2020, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Yeah, that'll work. You mean like Snowdon telling the world we have the capacity to listen in on cell phone calls of world leaders? Someday, our ability to avoid a nuclear war or germ warfare unleashed on us, or whatever, might depend on being able to tap into conversations (don't think we're the only ones who do that), but now that the world knows we do that, anyone conspiring against us will find a way to escape detection.

Sure, act now, worry about the consequences later; that makes a lot of sense.
Ive always had a sneaky feeling that its actually the 'aliens' themselves that are wanting to remain in the shadows of secrecy (not our govt so much), after all, what could the US govt do if the aliens decided to call in 10K ships and land one in every state capitol at lunchtime on a friday?!!

If it is the aliens keeping this a secret, then the national security implications are spot on, as that would not be a good thing for mankind at all.

Old 03-28-2020, 02:26 PM

827 posts, read 626,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvguru6338 View Post
Strong rumors have it that Carter had tears in his eyes after being debriefed on national security issues. Like it rocked him to his core. As it apparently has most presidents when they go through it. Suspected reasons? They are told the origins of life on this earth. And it’s not from where we’ve been lead to believe. Among many other things.

What do you mean? Can you tell us more?

Old 03-28-2020, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citoyen View Post
What do you mean? Can you tell us more?
Im not sure I believe presidents are told EVERYTHING, at this 'initial briefing', Im sure they are told some of the deep dark secrets, but have to remember, presidents come and go every 4 or 8 years, some of these secrets likely date back to before the country was founded!

I do think this initial briefing, new presidents are told of 'how the world really runs day to day' ( in other words, how much corruption and shady stuff goes on), I think this is why many backtrack on campaign promises, before they were elected, they had no idea how corrupt things truly were, once they are elected, they are suddenly privy to that information, it probably shocks most of them, but its also so 'all encompassing/ widespread', they realize there is just no way to undo it.

Im pretty sure Trump was told about aliens though, as when a reporter asked him about it, he didnt seem to be personally interested in the topic, but he did admit he had one brief meeting where that was the subject, (some people are just not into this subject, they couldnt care less either way), I think Trump is one of these people, My ex wife was also like this, I tried numerous times to get her interested in it, but she didnt really care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal