Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2020, 11:08 AM

2,452 posts, read 1,683,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
That's not uncommon behavior with dogs. Various things can "set off" aggressive behavior in dogs, and bicycles are high on the list. Something about them sets off the "hunt and pursue" instinct in the dog brain. Our dog, who is super friendly, will growl and bark and people in hats. Take off the hat, and you're fine.

The problem with this specific case: All the facts point to three aggressive dogs killing a man. Tragic, yes, but not unheard of. Dozens of people are killed by dogs in the US each year, and boxers can be an aggressive breed.

What points to a dogman attack? Nothing but speculation and wishful thinking as near as I can see.

In the larger scheme of things: What possible motive could there be for local, state, and federal authorities to cover up dogmen attacks? And of all those hundreds (perhaps thousands) of people "in the know," not one of them has come forward with evidence? Not one? I find that extraordinarily hard to believe. Human beings just aren't good secret keepers. The more people you involve, the more they talk. Three people can maybe keep a secret --- if two of them are dead.
I agree with you on many points, especially how dogs act. I have owned dogs my whole life and they are strange sometimes. Bicycles definitely excite most of them. I have had a St Bernard that was racist except to my wife. My current dog will play very nicely with every dog except ones that are not neutered, he is beyond aggressive to them. I could go on and on about weird quirks dogs I have owned have had.

The local PoPo covering up Dogman/Bigfoot attacks is beyond silly. I personally know several PoPo since we were in grade school. For the most part PoPo are just like the rest of us, they have a job to support their family and are normal everyday people. They do cover up some stuff and really do have do not arrest lists but they are not covering up mythical creatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Mr. Vogt was shown pictures of various breeds of dogs before he died, when the coyote picture came up, he identified it as the type that attacked him...They showed pictures of his clothing, his gloves were ripped to shreds, (meaning, the animal was right in front of him doing this), A boxer and a coyote look NOTHING alike.

The motive in covering them up is simple, they dont want the public to know there are creatures that look like 'werewolves' in our forests and rural areas.

Take a look at the US map that has every Dogman sighting and encounter listed, MANY are reported to look like large coyotes when they are are on all fours, however they usually do not attack people, like Ive said before, these sightings and encounters are not in just a few areas, its pretty much everywhere, the descriptions witnesses give are identical to a stereotypical hollywood movie 'werewolf'.

Sightings and encounters of these things go back centuries, and before you say 'mis identification', a bipedal canine creature and a bear standing on 2 legs look nothing alike, the only similar feature is they both have fur covering their body, everything else is different.
To the part I made bold. That does not even make sense at all. Coyotes are 20-40 pound kick dogs. The Dogman is supposed to be 8-10 foot tall and 600+ pounds. That would be like mistaking a Chihuahua for a Great Dane.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2020, 01:33 PM

22,920 posts, read 28,273,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
For the most part PoPo are just like the rest of us, they have a job to support their family and are normal everyday people. They do cover up some stuff and really do have do not arrest lists but they are not covering up mythical creatures.
Except for the cops who are actually reptiloids. They are obviously part of The Conspiracy. But I don't know why reptiloids would be aiding the dogmen.

Old 06-01-2020, 01:35 PM

2,452 posts, read 1,683,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Except for the cops who are actually reptiloids. They are obviously part of The Conspiracy. But I don't know why reptiloids would be aiding the dogmen.
Maybe they are their pets.

Old 06-02-2020, 09:30 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
https://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...vogt/98350230/

I read about this one on a Dogman website, reading thru this article, they talked to Werner Vogt before he died and showed him pictures of animals, in an attempt to id what did this to him, he pointed to the coyote as the guilty party...but here is where it gets weird, coyotes are tiny animals, and the sheriff said DNA matched another mans boxer dog.

Now how does a guy get mixed up to confuse a Boxer for a coyote? I dont think he was confused at all, he just didnt know this 'coyote' was not a normal coyote!

I know what they mean when they say things like this are 'covered up'...this is very clearly a cover up of a Dogman killing.

(a Boxer and a Coyote look NOTHING alike), but Mr Vogt is dead now, so it doesnt matter, everyone know believes it was a Boxer dog that did it...move along...nothing to see here...keep it moving. LOL

You nailed it.

everyone know believes it was a Boxer dog that did it...move along...nothing to see here...keep it moving. LOL

Old 06-02-2020, 11:49 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
If they went back centuries and I am now 73; why did I not hear of "Dogman" years ago. The only creature, like Dogman, that I ever heard about were werewolves from Hollywood.

This case is closed with the identification of the Boxer and the possibility other in the pack also attacked. The only person 'mis identifying' is you! You were searching for something unusual and you did not find it. But you still want to go on about how they missed something. There is evidence that links the one dog to the man's attack and you still want us to believe there was something else. The proof sides with logic and not illogical assumptions.

Go out to that location where you think you will find evidence and bring it back to this forum.
I have posted numerous articles and information relating to how 'half man/ half wolf' creatures were part of many cultures of the past, even men who could shape shift.

Seems like we are just going around and around with this topic. LOL

Tell you what, I will locate and post a bunch of drawings of half man-half wolf creatures, from numerous historical cultures...they all depict an intelligent bipedal wolf like humanoid.

Not to mention, that grid map I posted once on here, lists every DM sighting/encounter, across the globe, some of the reports go back 100+ yrs...again, they all give the same basic description.

Old 06-03-2020, 12:24 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Yes, I think we are all very happy to keep our own little pet theories and beliefs. Both sides have this tendency.

Either you (believers) believe the majority of people who report these things over the years or you (skeptics) think everyone (except for you of course) lies through their teeth and hoaxes all kinds of stuff.

Old 06-03-2020, 05:02 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
I have posted numerous articles and information relating to how 'half man/ half wolf' creatures were part of many cultures of the past, even men who could shape shift.

Seems like we are just going around and around with this topic. LOL

Tell you what, I will locate and post a bunch of drawings of half man-half wolf creatures, from numerous historical cultures...they all depict an intelligent bipedal wolf like humanoid.

Not to mention, that grid map I posted once on here, lists every DM sighting/encounter, across the globe, some of the reports go back 100+ yrs...again, they all give the same basic description.
I am aware of the pictures the ancient Egyptians painted and what they carved in stone. But this does not make it a reality. There are many mythical creatures that humans imagined before they knew the truth. It wasn't only that but many stories were passed down word of mouth and our memories failed or people added information as they retold those stories.

Just look at how the Egyptians worshiped those half jackal and half humans. Have you ever wondered why they did not embalm one and bury them with the other kings? Did you ever think that they did not embalm one because they never had one to embalm?

Old 06-03-2020, 09:47 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
I am aware of the pictures the ancient Egyptians painted and what they carved in stone. But this does not make it a reality. There are many mythical creatures that humans imagined before they knew the truth. It wasn't only that but many stories were passed down word of mouth and our memories failed or people added information as they retold those stories.

Just look at how the Egyptians worshiped those half jackal and half humans. Have you ever wondered why they did not embalm one and bury them with the other kings? Did you ever think that they did not embalm one because they never had one to embalm?
They were not humans...thats why, Anubis was a god figure.

btw, its not only the Egyptians, MANY ancient cultures spoke of half man/half wolf creatures, some of these cultures never met each other either, so Im not sure how 'stories' would get passed around if they never met each other.

Try googling 'werewolf images', you will get alot of modern pictures, but there will also be many pictures from long ago, that depict a bipedal wolf/man.

Old 06-03-2020, 11:44 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
They were not humans...thats why, Anubis was a god figure.

btw, its not only the Egyptians, MANY ancient cultures spoke of half man/half wolf creatures, some of these cultures never met each other either, so Im not sure how 'stories' would get passed around if they never met each other.

Try googling 'werewolf images', you will get alot of modern pictures, but there will also be many pictures from long ago, that depict a bipedal wolf/man.
Many of those mythical characters were created from the minds of the rulers to control the masses. Keep in mind, that while many dogs are very smart, we have no physical proof that their brain size was as large as a humans'. Many of the ancient depictions of dog creatures show them as the god all-seeing and all-knowing. But we have no skeleton remains to back up any of those myths.

If such a creature did exist an archaeologist would have found the remains of one. No creature has ever been found - even Google comes up empty!

Old 06-03-2020, 11:51 AM

5,672 posts, read 5,882,381 times
Quote:
Many of those mythical characters were created from the minds of the rulers to control the masses. Keep in mind, that while many dogs are very smart, we have no physical proof that their brain size was as large as a humans'. Many of the ancient depictions of dog creatures show them as the god all-seeing and all-knowing. But we have no skeleton remains to back up any of those myths.

If such a creature did exist an archaeologist would have found the remains of one. No creature has ever been found - even Google comes up empty!
We must have been doing the same thing. I can only find either drawn, or questionable pics of DoggieBoy, not even one Blobdoggie, whereas with Bigfoot you can find at last blobsquatch pics, along with drawings and questionable pics. Well, there was the one with the big dogfeet, and dead animal in the back of a truck, but ell, my beagle has big feet too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal