Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2020, 01:18 PM

1 posts, read 275 times

Advertisements

Please don't delete this topic. It is serious and I just want people to know about it. I have recemended this site to dozens of people over the years and it really is a helpful site. I am not trolling

Every American in our reality who traveled more than 250 miles from where they lived at any point after early March 2020 has zillions of clones of themselves in alternate realities who never traveled more than 250 miles from where they lived ever again after early March 2020 (meaning they go the rest of their lives without traveling more than 250 miles from where they lived). In some of those alternate realities and in many other alternate realities, 95 percent of Americans never traveled more than 250 miles from where they lived after early March 2020 ever again (meaning they go the rest of their lives without traveling more than 250 miles from where they lived) .In those alternate realities only thousands of people from Europe, Asia, South America etc traveled to North America after March 2020 per year.

It's not crazy to imagine the above alternate realities. Americans just a century ago never traveled that far from where they lived ever. So maybe in the above alternate realities, Americans decided to get back to that way of living.

Many Worlds Interpretation/Multiverse is proof I am right. Just research it online (google, quora, nbcnews, etc) or at your local library. For every decision we make there is a branch reality created representing the decision we don't make (see Schrodinger's Cat). Its unfalseafible and will be proven true one day.

I don't believe that people should ever travel more than 250 miles from where they live except in extreme cases. It makes no sense for someone who lives in the Northeast for example to travel to Arizona. I can't accept that and i won't accept it. At least my clones in the above alternate realities can be happy they are in realities where nobody travels far ever. How i wish i can be in those alternate realities.

So to all of you who have traveled more than 250 miles from where you lived since March 2020, there are zillions of clones of you all in alternate realities who never traveled to those places that you traveled to then and instead stayed home for each of those trips. To all of you who in the future will travel more than 250 miles from where you were living in March 2020, there are zillions of clones of you in alternate realities who will never travel to any of those places that you will travel to in the future in our reality (and instead stay home for each of those trips). I am serious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2020, 01:23 PM

10,749 posts, read 23,822,981 times
Bless your heart!

Old 07-11-2020, 01:34 PM

4,364 posts, read 4,563,604 times
I was willing to go along with what I was reading until you stated “I don’t believe that people should travel more than 250 miles from where they live except in extreme cases.” Sounds like you are anxious being more than a 4-hour drive from home. No biggie, just stay close. I’m sure there are plenty of nice day trips in your area.
As for other people— those of us who have business trips, vacations, family get-togethers, on-the-road jobs, military service, college, etc— we will continue our journeys, thank you.

Old 07-11-2020, 03:18 PM

23,597 posts, read 70,412,676 times
If all universes are possible, an arbitrary 250 mile limit is meaningless.

Last edited by harry chickpea; 07-11-2020 at 03:27 PM..

Old 07-11-2020, 08:49 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry chickpea View Post
If all universes are possible, an arbitrary 250 mile limit is meaningless.
Considering that we are all moving at 1,000 mph and travel 24,000 miles per day as our globe spins; I guess we are doomed! That does not even account for our motion as our planet makes the yearly trip around our Sun or our spin as we rotate around the black hole in the middle of our Galaxy. Our Galaxy is also moving.

Everything is spinning and moving! I am sure that I exceeded my 250 miles as I typed! Can I wait for tomorrow to make my funeral plans or is that too late?

Old 07-12-2020, 01:39 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
I think you need to stop listening to that voice in your head, it is filling you up with stuff which may get you locked up - in this reality.

Seriously, believe me, I am as serious as you are.... You need to start questioning that voice and evaluating where it actually comes from and what its agenda is.

Part of enlightenment is being able to express your thoughts and knowings clearly in a way others can understand. You need to spend a little more time going back over the basics I think.

Old 07-12-2020, 06:32 AM

19,713 posts, read 20,244,680 times
So what's the significance of March 2020?

What happened? All the DNA samples from covid testing or something?

Old 07-12-2020, 07:28 AM

6,456 posts, read 3,978,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddanjareme22 View Post
So to all of you who have traveled more than 250 miles from where you lived since March 2020, there are zillions of clones of you all in alternate realities who never traveled to those places that you traveled to then and instead stayed home for each of those trips.
Poor schmucks. Can I join the "reality" where I get TF out of here?

I mean, if we're going to talk about a multiverse theory, then travel isn't the only thing that creates a new universe, right? Isn't the theory that every possible outcome does? There would be a universe in which I didn't reply to this thread. Maybe one in which I replied differently. One in which I didn't even get on C-D today (perhaps because I'm 250 miles from home!). Etc. And the same for each of us. It could get huge in a hurry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal